Life Saber (LSV) by Elev8 Vehicles

SSV_Steve_Elev8

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
As you welll know, our manufacturer's rules state:

You can’t mention another company’s product unless it’s an informational post in response to a member question or incorrect statement, like “our design uses …, while the xyz design uses…”. Even there, you’d be better be absolutely certain that your statement about the other company’s design is 100% factual, and that your statement doesn’t imply in any way that your design is better.​
You have been posting repeatedly that the SSV is the best, but again I'm pretty sure you're aware that our motto has always been "There is no best vapourizer." As a manufacturer, you are supposed to adhere to a higher standard than regular members. A regular member would be corrected for claims about a so-called "best vape". A manufacturer who persisted would be given a warning point.

In fact, you have been given warning points for this before. Your next point will result in a permanent ban. It would be a shame if we had to ban the manufacturer of a device like the SSV, so I'm not giving you a point this time. This is your last chance, however.
Hi, I think as the manufacturer I would have no other way to think that what I make is the best. I also feel that this is a thread dedicated to this product. I am not trashing anyone else's products, right? I do not want to break rules, but some rules are not good for all. I mean I would not be here if I did not break the rules and smoke pot, then find that vaping was better, so still breaking the rules I made a product that worked with cannabis and at the time it was illegal all over. So I am not here to hurt anyone, be mean or trash anyone. But I do feel that my opinion is that, just an opinion and what is the harm to having my opinion here in this thread? I love conversation.

I appreciate you talking with me and not banning me as they did with Trump. Free speech should be all over, agreed and disagreed more importantly. I feel that any vape company here should be able to say there's is the best. To stop me or any company from saying their product is the best is not logical really.

What is wrong with asking this question. And you are right, best is a shit word. Best is must like an opinion, so why can we not have an opinion in a safe forum like this under a thread that is for the product we talk about, or at least the manufacturer's own product.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Well, I can say that nothing has convinced me more that the LSV and SSV aren't for me that the comments from the manufacturer on this site. I am a fan of letting the devices speak for themselves, rather than browbeating potential customers. It seems like they might want to take a look around at what is out there before spending a bunch of back-to-back messages bashing other devices. We're in an interesting time right now for dry herb vapes and it would be a shame to miss out.

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Hi, I think as the manufacturer I would have no other way to think that what I make is the best. I also feel that this is a thread dedicated to this product. I am not trashing anyone else's products, right? I do not want to break rules, but some rules are not good for all. I mean I would not be here if I did not break the rules and smoke pot, then find that vaping was better, so still breaking the rules I made a product that worked with cannabis and at the time it was illegal all over. So I am not here to hurt anyone, be mean or trash anyone. But I do feel that my opinion is that, just an opinion and what is the harm to having my opinion here in this thread? I love conversation.

I appreciate you talking with me and not banning me as they did with Trump. Free speech should be all over, agreed and disagreed more importantly. I feel that any vape company here should be able to say there's is the best. To stop me or any company from saying their product is the best is not logical really.

What is wrong with asking this question. And you are right, best is a shit word. Best is must like an opinion, so why can we not have an opinion in a safe forum like this under a thread that is for the product we talk about, or at least the manufacturer's own product.

Nothing wrong with thinking you make the best product; however, saying it out loud is an invitation for someone to start an argument that you're wrong, some other vape is. This can escalate and so is not encouraged. I understand that as the manufacturer you feel you're making the best product, but as the motto says, best is relative and you said yourself that it is an opinion. You often say the SSV is better than the Volcano, but as you can see this upsets some people because their opinion does not agree. You can talk about the great features of your products and let people decide whether they are the best for them. You should avoid mentioning another company's product unless you're praising it.

I certainly don't want to ban you, Steve. It's healthy for everyone when manufacturers participate.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
So I finally found a solution mod to easily rip the LSV through glass. I use the Tafee Bowle pot and stick it in the LSV wpa. It fits perfectly and gives me an efficient rip since it’s much closer to the heater this way. Not sure if this will mess with the TB pot tho.

Oh okay, so you're using the standard LSV WPA, that's why, you should just be using a regular 18 to 18 male to male adapter instead, that is what someone else just said above too, much more efficient! Also it makes it so you do not need to hold the LSV and move it around, it will lock into the joint securely, like standard stem connections... Then you can load shallow basket screens or deep inside the joint itself :tup:

Finessseee

Oh okay, so you're using the standard LSV WPA, that's why, you should just be using a regular 18 to 18 male to male adapter instead, that is what someone else just said above too, much more efficient! Also it makes it so you do not need to hold the LSV and move it around, it will lock into the joint securely, like standard stem connections... Then you can load shallow basket screens or deep inside the joint itself :tup:
Okay so I have the 18mm male to male adapter! I just couldn’t figure out how to use it correctly.. I couldn’t get the screens to sit snug. I assumed I was supposed to input the screens inside the adapter… not into the joint itself.. that makes a lot more sense now lol. So something like this? but with the screen deeper into the joint itself?

Breaking the rules going back to back comments for a second.. sorry, I didn’t know these screens would fit into the male to male adapter.. finding more options as I mess around with all these pieces lol

Shit Snacks

Okay so I have the 18mm male to male adapter! I just couldn’t figure out how to use it correctly.. I couldn’t get the screens to sit snug. I assumed I was supposed to input the screens inside the adapter… not into the joint itself.. that makes a lot more sense now lol. So something like this? but with the screen deeper into the joint itself?

Yeah so I would keep the male to male adapter in my bubbler bong rig, then you use the LSV like it's your lighter on top (so the herbs don't spill like if you had herbs loaded the way you have it now) and yes you can load tiny bowls with the rimmed basket screens, but you need to be careful that the power is turned low enough since that will put your herb very close to the heater... Alternatively the LSV should have came with larger screens that go inside the joint, like they should seat at the bottom of the 18 mm joint so you can then fill inside the joint deeper to load more and also keep it further away from the heater (a bit more forgiving of any scorch risk) does that make sense?

Cloud Evo uses ELB which is basically using that rimmed basket screen as a cap on top of a deeper basket screen to create a capsule, you may want to grab some of those perhaps... If you plan to flip the LSV?

Finessseee

Yeah so I would keep the male to male adapter in my bubbler bong rig, then you use the LSV like it's your lighter on top (so the herbs don't spill like if you had herbs loaded the way you have it now) and yes you can load tiny bowls with the rimmed basket screens, but you need to be careful that the power is turned low enough since that will put your herb very close to the heater... Alternatively the LSV should have came with larger screens that go inside the joint, like they should seat at the bottom of the 18 mm joint so you can then fill inside the joint deeper to load more and also keep it further away from the heater (a bit more forgiving of any scorch risk) does that make sense?

Cloud Evo uses ELB which is basically using that rimmed basket screen as a cap on top of a deeper basket screen to create a capsule, you may want to grab some of those perhaps... If you plan to invert the LSV
It does! It’s all coming together now.. of course I needed third party basket screens and adapters to finally figure it out tho lol. I accidentally combusted yesterday leaving it on a super high temp without realizing. I just wanna get some use out of my LSV before upgrading to a CC Halo. Now the pieces to the puzzle are in place I’m ready for takeoff! I’ll check out those other basket screen you mentioned as well. Nothing, but the best from SS. Thanks dog!

Shit Snacks

You could use an adapter with a glass screen, like one of these from Lamart for example ....

I think he usually has clear ones too

Yes I think these would be amazing with the LSV actually! Deep glass honeycomb screen, 14.5 mm and 18.8 mm connection, also the little handle to hold and pull to clear safely without risk of burning any fingers :tup:

Finessseee

Cloud Evo uses ELB which is basically using that rimmed basket screen as a cap on top of a deeper basket screen to create a capsule, you may want to grab some of those perhaps... If you plan to flip the LSV?
Good thinking
Yes I think these would be amazing with the LSV actually! Deep glass honeycomb screen, 14.5 mm and 18.8 mm connection, also the little handle to hold and pull to clear safely without risk of burning any fingers :tup:
this is exactly what I’m looking for. Even when I used my old log vapes I preferred the all glass adapter screens. Thank you so much! Definitely useful for future vapes as well :bowdown::bowdown:

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
I just deleted 5 posts that continued the discussion of my decision not to hand out a warning point. In hindsight, it is my fault since I opened the door.

Please discuss the LSV and not @SSV_Steve_Elev8, me, or the matter of whether it is appropriate to call the device you make the best. I think the posts I deleted illustrate exactly why we don't want this to haappen. Send me a PM if you feel it is necessary to discuss it. Thanks for your cooperation.

SSV_Steve_Elev8

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
I just deleted 5 posts that continued the discussion of my decision not to hand out a warning point. In hindsight, it is my fault since I opened the door.

Please discuss the LSV and not @SSV_Steve_Elev8, me, or the matter of whether it is appropriate to call the device you make the best. I think the posts I deleted illustrate exactly why we don't want this to haappen. Send me a PM if you feel it is necessary to discuss it. Thanks for your cooperation.
WOW, knocked down. I guess I am still confused, SSV_Steve_elev8 is me, the owner and make of the LSV and all my products. I am the LSV I would think. I guess a forum is not really an open discussion.

SSV_Steve_Elev8,
Reactions: ataxian

Shit Snacks

WOW, knocked down. I guess I am still confused, SSV_Steve_elev8 is me, the owner and make of the LSV and all my products. I am the LSV I would think. I guess a forum is not really an open discussion.

Keep the talk to the LSV, you will be fine, you can say you think its best, listing features it has, just don't compare it, don't say the other options are bad in any way, don't mention any other brand/product at all? Just elev8 ;)

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member

It's definitely not a completely open forum, read the rules. Everyone who joins agrees to limitations on what you can post. It's even more restictive for manufacturers and vendors.

You are really pushing the envelope here. Please take @Shit Snacks advice.

SSV_Steve_Elev8

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Keep the talk to the LSV, you will be fine, you can say you think its best, listing features it has, just don't compare it, don't say the other options are bad in any way, don't mention any other brand/product at all? Just elev8 ;)
I guess I feel I am not the one to mention others. Someone else does and that causes me to compare or defend. Ill work on it

Shit Snacks

I guess I feel I am not the one to mention others. Someone else does and that causes me to compare or defend. Ill work on it

Exactly, you weren't the one who brought up the other products, but you have the power to keep your response focused on whatever product the thread is for, here LSV. It is easy to go off track, so that is why I wanted to help, I do hope you stick around FC! :tup:

Pukka

OK, so you want questions? I got questions.

I have a Buddah w/balls currently and am considering getting a LSV. I have/use more than a few vehicles from other manufacturers, so I'm not a novice. Although it's probably just VAS, I really desire a LSV.

How does the LSV heater section compare to a Buddah w/o balls? W/balls? I'm still kinda in the "More Power" phase so ... also, might I pick a colour (I'm looking at one of the bundles) or is it any colour you want as long as it's black 🙃.

Thanks for your answer.

SSV_Steve_Elev8

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
OK, so you want questions? I got questions.

I have a Buddah w/balls currently and am considering getting a LSV. I have/use more than a few vehicles from other manufacturers, so I'm not a novice. Although it's probably just VAS, I really desire a LSV.

How does the LSV heater section compare to a Buddah w/o balls? W/balls? I'm still kinda in the "More Power" phase so ... also, might I pick a colour (I'm looking at one of the bundles) or is it any colour you want as long as it's black 🙃.

Thanks for your answer.
Thanks!! Ya, I am not into the balls, it is why we do not make them. I feel just adjusting the heat or inhaling speed is all you need. The balls can and will cause issues with the heater, and potentially some kind of burn issue. But, you do you, and I know others like them. We did make the enhancer that works like balls, but still I feel it is not needed really.

I still push the SSV. In the long run it is the best. It has a much larger bowl. Larger bowl = more vape. And the designs you can do with the WRS is out of this world. The LSV we have what we have left. I am letting this product run out. We will for sure support it as long as we are here, so do not let that worry you. Im actually making a video for the EOK on how it hooks to any water rig.

The LSV is pretty much the same as the DBV. Same bowl size. You know we have a trade in program to upgrade your DBV?

Pukka

I understand the SSV is a hippy, trippy, nifty vehicle but I'm really, really interested in the LSV, SSV_Steve, not in side/upgrading. My DBV's been with me for ages, trading her in would be like trading in the wives.

So, if I understand you correctly, the DBV and LSV heater and control elements are similar if not the same. Can I assume equivalent preformance between the two in reguards to extraction?

Finally, SSV_Steve, I understand that the LSV is going out of print. That piece of information didn't answer my questions. So I respectfully ask again: 1) If I purchase one of the bundles do I get a colour choice for the vehicle; 2) If ?1) = Yes what colours are available in what stock remains?

Thank you for taking the time to respond and for responding promptly.

Shit Snacks

Sorry I totally miss understood this above photo, this is not correct lol just wanted to clarify for you now that I realized, to be safe!

Breaking the rules going back to back comments for a second.. sorry, I didn’t know these screens would fit into the male to male adapter.. finding more options as I mess around with all these pieces lol

This is what I meant^ and there are larger sized screens, flat screens, that would fit inside the joint at the bottom of it, to load deeper and larger, you could also cap that with the rimmed basket screens above :tup:

I’ll check out those other basket screen you mentioned as well

ELB are now heavily discounted for the VXL liquidation sale since the company is going under, you can get 20 of them for $20, I never used them in my LSV but some people might enjoy them? Certainly if you want to try a hydro tube with the LSV, everything is 50% off, all the glass, though I'm not sure it is anywhere near the level of elev8 glass...

SSV_Steve_Elev8

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Sorry I totally miss understood this above photo, this is not correct lol just wanted to clarify for you now that I realized, to be safe!

This is what I meant^ and there are larger sized screens, flat screens, that would fit inside the joint at the bottom of it, to load deeper and larger, you could also cap that with the rimmed basket screens above :tup:

ELB are now heavily discounted for the VXL liquidation sale since the company is going under, you can get 20 of them for $20, I never used them in my LSV but some people might enjoy them? Certainly if you want to try a hydro tube with the LSV, everything is 50% off, all the glass, though I'm not sure it is anywhere near the level of elev8 glass...
Good deal. Remember we can also make you nearly anything you need, and it is made right here in the good ol USA when custom. I guess I do not understand the small screen, why not just add less herb?

Pukka

SSV_Steve_Elev8

Would you please be so kind to take the time to answer the 2 questions I ask in my post (4 posts prior). I know it's Friday and you're looking forward to the weekend, but I actually might be a real customer and not just a giant indivisible rabbit. Besides, you da Boss, and you know that a bosses work ain't never done.

Thank you for your expeditious reply.

Pukka,
Reactions: ataxian
Top Bottom