JyARz Storage Containers

Shrike

Flower Potted, Maxed, & Rio'd.
^^^not saying you, @Vapor4me ..but, some people load their product into their Jyarz with bare hands, close the Jyarz with said "contaminated" hands and thus have the "smell' on the outside. May not even be noticeable by humans, but the doggies will notice.:doh:

Note: If travelling with jyarz, make sure to wipe down the outside with iso first...:tup:

Again, not saying this is you or that Jyarz don't possibly leak, but I've never had a "smell" issue with mine.:nod:

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I was going to say something similar... it was definitely NOT the jar, but the handler or other conditions.

Tell us the story. Come on, out with it?

Add all the juicy details. Did you get pulled over? Airport checkpoint? Super Troopers?

Last edited:

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
like the Chico , it doesn't seem to get enough love.

The Chico is my favorite, I dont even use it for concentrate and I think that's what it's used for.

I use it for ground flower. Much easier to load a vape (stem or oven based) from the Chico than a classic IMO.

I actually have 2 more chicos showing up today

I love my Jyarz, and have built a small collection over time, but was truly and utterly bummed when they didn't pass the smell test with trained dogs.

I was going to say something similar... it was definitely NOT the jar, but the handler or other conditions.

Add all the juicy details.

Yesss all the juicy details.

Vapor4me

Again, not saying this is you or that Jyarz don't possibly leak, but I've never had a "smell" issue with mine.:nod:

Ok, here we go, you can thank me later :lol: Please Aldo don't take this as a dissing on your product, I still think that they're great containers, but I was hoping they would pass the dog test.

There's this guy (on IG, YT and with his own site) called Blaze or Bust, who has taken the trouble to test a lot of the "smell proof" containers and bags in the market. He does so with trained dogs, and takes (IMO) a lot of care in not contaminating the surface of the products he tests. Possibly a whole lot more than most of the every day user would (this includes using and changing latex gloves). He actually uses 2 different dogs, and a control, just to be sure. (Un)surprisingly, most of the products that he has tested (many of which he has paid for himself) have not passed the test.

It was a surprise to me, as I could have put money in Jyarz passing the test (instead, I got some more Jyarz :rofl:) but now I know what to expect. My motto is "expect the best, prepare for the worse" and in this case, well, you know the rest.

So no juicy details to spill, I'm afraid, but a couple YT videos for you to check out.

V4M

KidFated.

Unknown Member
I guess I don’t put myself in a position where a k9 would be sniffing around anyways, so it’s a nonissue with me.

If I have bud in a Jyarz, I have a vape. The Jyarz doesn’t matter if my vape gives the smell away to a dog

KidFated.

Unknown Member
FWIW I cant tell you how many real life drug dogs have passed on my Jyarz at major airports... I must be one lucky dude.
I have never flown, so I have no idea what I’m talking about. But I always thought those were sniffing out dangerous type things. Keep being lucky.

KidFated.,

Modicum

A baseball executive named Branch Rickey once said that " Luck was the residue of design" Hey Flying Low , he was thinking of you. Happy Turkey .

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Oh yeah, I need to get some Chico!

Is there a BF sale code perchance??

Edit: looks like they are offering me a 15% off to complete my order via email, suppose it doesn't get much better than that, huh?! :D

Last edited:

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
FWIW I cant tell you how many real life drug dogs have passed on my Jyarz at major airports... I must be one lucky dude.

For the most part I think the airport K9's are MOSTLY looking for explosives and such. I'm sure they do have drug dogs but I think explosive sniffers are more prominent. Although, that is not to say they weren't drug dogs, and your jyarz didnt work!

I agree they are the best thing I've used in terms of portable storage. Undetectable to the human nose anyway, and I would put money on it vs a dogs nose in a real life situation. I cant think of any other travel method I would prefer...even for home, they're great.

Not ENTIRELY sure how much I trust one youtube reviewer but who knows!

Oh yeah, I need to get some Chico!

Is there a BF sale code perchance??

Edit: looks like they are offering me a 15% off to complete my order via email, suppose it doesn't get much better than that, huh?! :D

I told you forever ago to get some chicos!

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
I use this to load the classic

and then this for the chico - ground material coming out of my BCG. Not that I need to, but I'm naturally messy so anything that helps me keep my flower off of my table and where I want it to go makes me happy.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I don't see the need for a funnel. I just use a piece of cardboard.

Ramahs,
Top Bottom