JyARz Storage Containers

Sn4Pz

Oh come on :(

@JyARz I'll email you shortly. Just looked through your return policy and it should apply to my item as its still sitting in its original packaging!

E: Aldo has taken care of me, and with super fast response times! Jyarz support is the bomb!

Last edited:

Pistol Pete

I only have 6, all three sizes. I am going to get 2 of the new ones when I see a black one. I hope to see an orange or green one too. I love my Jyarz!

Attachments

• 20210109_210806.jpg
    20210109_210806.jpg
    892.8 KB · Views: 15

Indifferent FIsh

Got my Big Papis(not sure about the plural form of Papi?) And am very impressed. Filled to the brim one of them is currently holding 39 grams of big and beautiful OG X Gelato buds. That's at least a quarter more than I could cram into a mason jar comfortably fitting in the new Big Papi. Seriously awesome work Aldo, looking forward to whatever you come up with next!

DJ Colonel Corn

The Vapor Ninja
WOW
Fast shipping... and....
Last time that I was in this thread, folks were talkin' about a possible large version.... there were some prototypes for the glass... but it kinda was seemin' like it wouldn't happen...
Well !
Thanks to the EMAIL I got from JYARZ, I was alerted to their new BIG PAPI version.

Here's my collection :

20210201_101053.jpg
The logo on the Big Papi (white) didn't show up so well , so here's this:

20210201_102046.jpg
This is AWESOME
I LOVE this.
Only available in white when I ordered mine. Black would be nice, yes.

Big Papi (white): Glass core is 3.60'' Tall by 3.25'' Wide. Outside Dimensions: 4.25'' Tall by 3.75'' Wide (at cap). Volume: 16 Fluid Ounces Approx.
Satchmo (rorange): Glass core is 2 inches by 2 inches. Outside Dimensions: 2.5'' Tall by 2.55'' Wide (at cap). Volume: 3 Fluid Ounces
Original Jyarz classic (black/red): Can hold up to 3 grams of dry herbs.

Man.....
Jyarz are the BEST option for storing my herbs, I have been a fan for years.

Right on @JyARz !

😍

JyARz

Innovative Glass lined containers @ www.jyarz.com
Manufacturer
Hello Everybody,

I thought Big Papi Black was going to take 4-6 weeks but we got them in very fast. Please go here to see more details. The black is pretty cool because the silicone gasket is black as is the outer o-ring!

Hope you enjoy them ;-) And thank you all for a great starting week of sales....very strong and the reviews so far have been very good. I can say that this is a very solid product. Appreciate that you all didn't loose faith....it sure took me long enough! ;-)

-Aldo

Last edited:

Ralph

Hello Everybody,

I thought Big Papi Black was going to take 4-6 weeks but we got them in very fast. Please go here to see more details. The black is pretty cool because the silicone gasket is black as is the outer o-ring!

Hope you enjoy them ;-) And thank you all for a great starting week of sales....very strong and the reviews so far have been very good. I can say that this is a very solid product. Appreciate that you all didn't loose faith....it sure took me long enough! ;-)

-Aldo
Can these be used with the Boveda packs? If so how do you use it, just throw it in there or separate it somehow? If not how do you keep the flower at the right humidification?

thanks!!!!

JyARz

Manufacturer
Can these be used with the Boveda packs? If so how do you use it, just throw it in there or separate it somehow? If not how do you keep the flower at the right humidification?

thanks!!!!
billyg,

I didn't design them with Boveda packs in mind but there's plenty of room to drop a Boveda in there with your herb. The seals are very good so you probably don't really need a Boveda but I'm sure opinions vary....hopefully others will chime in here....

Thanks for your interest in JYARZ.

-Aldo

Ralph

billyg,

I didn't design them with Boveda packs in mind but there's plenty of room to drop a Boveda in there with your herb. The seals are very good so you probably don't really need a Boveda but I'm sure opinions vary....hopefully others will chime in here....

Thanks for your interest in JYARZ.

-Aldo
I use the Boveda with the C-Vaults and the herb lasts or stays humidified for months and work very well. I guess my question is if I take my flower that is humidified properly ( sticky and somewhat moist), how long will it remain in the Jyarz that way without any degradation? I like your design much better than the C-Vault but they do work as advertised.

thanks,
Bill

JyARz

Manufacturer
I use the Boveda with the C-Vaults and the herb lasts or stays humidified for months and work very well. I guess my question is if I take my flower that is humidified properly ( sticky and somewhat moist), how long will it remain in the Jyarz that way without any degradation? I like your design much better than the C-Vault but they do work as advertised.

thanks,
Bill
Ah I understand your question now. I've had customers tell me that they've store their flower for up to six months or more without need for a Humidipak. There are a lot of variables at play so we don't advertise these "findings" but you can always try JYARZ and if you aren't 100% satisfied just let us know and we'll provide a full refund - no questions asked....pretty confident you'll be happy.

-Aldo

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I've had numerous Jyarz in long term storage over the years. I've had no issues keeping flavor over 6 months in the right conditions- stuff full to reduce airspace, and do not open until you need it. After 12 months, some strains age better than others and flavors can become a bit muted, and the vapor can become a bit harsher.

Personally, I never use boveda for my vaped bud and I quit using them for storage also... I prefer less humidity for my vape.
I only use boveda exclusively for material I am pressing, and it does make a world of difference.

MinnBobber

I am opposite of @FlyingLow but my needs are very different. I use Boveda 62% in all my Jyarz.
But , my stash has to last for months and years.
Boveda really extends the great flavor and
I like my vaped bud to be 62%.

It’s all good....they work great with or without Boveda packs....
Quality product!!!!

gunmetalshark

Glass Addict
just bought another 2 black ones lol...man could have saved a bit on shipping but anyway I want BLACK too LOL :D :D :D
Should be above 30 now swell I think hehe...best weed container, period.

Ralph

Ah I understand your question now. I've had customers tell me that they've store their flower for up to six months or more without need for a Humidipak. There are a lot of variables at play so we don't advertise these "findings" but you can always try JYARZ and if you aren't 100% satisfied just let us know and we'll provide a full refund - no questions asked....pretty confident you'll be happy.

-Aldo
That sounds good to me and appreciate your offer!!!! Thanks for the responses from the forum members as well!!!!

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I was cleaning the shop today and came across an OLD Satchmo with a big ole hug of ChemDawg inside. This bud has to be at least 18-24 months old and has definitely aged, but surprisingly still had flavor, potency and an acceptable humidity level (it still breaks up versus turning to dust), still sugary as hell and even has some slight stickiness left in it.

The color of the buds look aged, and yellowed, but the flavor is stronger than I anticipated. It is not the same as it was, it is more complex, more earthy than I remember. And fuck it still packs a punch... I am consuming in a Bowle to bring out what flavor is there.

I NEVER let nugs age that long and was totally unintentional. I used to hoard and save, now I find I prefer to try to keep more fresh material around.

My Big Papi Jyarz are arriving this week, so stoked to fill em up!

Top Bottom