JyARz Storage Containers

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I should have ordered two!
Cant wait for this to land!

I was cleaning the shop today and came across an OLD Satchmo with a big ole hug of ChemDawg inside. This bud has to be at least 18-24 months old and has definitely aged, but surprisingly still had flavor, potency and an acceptable humidity level (it still breaks up versus turning to dust), still sugary as hell and even has some slight stickiness left in it.

The color of the buds look aged, and yellowed, but the flavor is stronger than I anticipated. It is not the same as it was, it is more complex, more earthy than I remember. And fuck it still packs a punch... I am consuming in a Bowle to bring out what flavor is there.

I NEVER let nugs age that long and was totally unintentional. I used to hoard and save, now I find I prefer to try to keep more fresh material around.

My Big Papi Jyarz are arriving this week, so stoked to fill em up!
Update on Old As Fuck ChemDawg... like a mummy becoming unearthed and exposed to fresh air for the first time in years, my material does seem to have aged quite a bit more from my initial taste yesterday.

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Got my Big Papi and wish I ordered two!
Picked up another light pink classic, and some glass inserts to replace a few I dropped.

Big boy is fantastic! Jyarz have served me so well over the years, I am going to get a couple more and move away from my old C-Vaults...I'd rather be storing in Jyarz glass.:rockon:

JyARz

Innovative Glass lined containers @ www.jyarz.com
Manufacturer
Got my Big Papi and wish I ordered two!
Picked up another light pink classic, and some glass inserts to replace a few I dropped.

Big boy is fantastic! Jyarz have served me so well over the years, I am going to get a couple more and move away from my old C-Vaults...I'd rather be storing in Jyarz glass.:rockon:

Thats quite an endorsement and from a long standing customer like you! Thank you very much...your support makes it worth all the effort! Thank you, thank you!

JyARz

Manufacturer
And on a totally different topic, I got a call from a producer interested in doing some sort of collaboration around the Chico. At the end of the call, he more or less said, "Great product but what the hell is up with your website....so bad we thought you might be going out of business!!!

Yeah, I know it's bad....so we're hiring a web designer to revamp the whole thing and post some decent pictures as well. It might be getting time to turn this thing into a real company! :)

Again I appreciate all the support along the journey.

-Aldo

DJ Colonel Corn

The Vapor Ninja
what the hell is up with your website....

Well, I appreciate the minimalist theme and the great ease of using the site in its current state, honestly.
Found what I wanted quickly, looked up the specs I wanted, ordered without a bunch of loops/hoops/ads/begging u to buy more/etc to go thru...
Yep quite the functional site.

If business is good, why fix something that's not broken (that will end up costing u much more mnoney) ?

Just my thoughts on it.

Neat flashy sites are fun and all... but plain and simple is much appreciated by my opinionated self these days.

Loving ALL my JyARz containers, I've believed in this company for many years, since their beginning.

710yota

Have you heard about the boom on Mizar 5?
I think the only thing needed for the site really is maybe a bit of fixing, I've noticed if you click on the products tab everything shows up as out of stock but all of the product listings are availible and visible on the main page.

710yota,
Reactions: JyARz

JyARz

Manufacturer
Well, I appreciate the minimalist theme and the great ease of using the site in its current state, honestly.
Found what I wanted quickly, looked up the specs I wanted, ordered without a bunch of loops/hoops/ads/begging u to buy more/etc to go thru...
Yep quite the functional site.

If business is good, why fix something that's not broken (that will end up costing u much more mnoney) ?

Just my thoughts on it.

Neat flashy sites are fun and all... but plain and simple is much appreciated by my opinionated self these days.

Loving ALL my JyARz containers, I've believed in this company for many years, since their beginning.
Thank you for the input...I'll keep it in mind. I agree with you.
I think the only thing needed for the site really is maybe a bit of fixing, I've noticed if you click on the products tab everything shows up as out of stock but all of the product listings are availible and visible on the main page.
I'll keep this in mind too. I think it needs work on the mobile interface the most...I won't fuck it up ;-)

Vizyt91

Hi,
I’ve just ordered 4 Big Papi ( 2 white & 2 black ) , i’m from France so the shipping cost is a bit high but as a jyarz owner (i’ve already have a bunch of classics, 2 satchmos and a chicco) I know it’s worth it.
I’m so happy that Aldo finally releases those Big Boys 🤘

JyARz

Manufacturer
Hi,
I’ve just ordered 4 Big Papi ( 2 white & 2 black ) , i’m from France so the shipping cost is a bit high but as a jyarz owner (i’ve already have a bunch of classics, 2 satchmos and a chicco) I know it’s worth it.
I’m so happy that Aldo finally releases those Big Boys 🤘

I packed those myself. Thank you very much for the long distance order! Hope you love them.

-Aldo

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
I so happies with my new Big Papi's! :clap:

They give me good feels for reals! :tup:

Seriously, these things really do complete the range & make JyARz a storage game changer - at least for me, as I now need no other type of vessel to serve this purpose.

20210308-162342.jpg

I, along with many others, have been waiting a hot minute for the BP's to come to fruition and I am very pleased to say I am not in the least bit disappointed with the result.

20210308-162808.jpg

I expected no less coming from JyARz but this also meant they had a lot to live up to.

Good work, Aldo!
You appear to have done a stirling job of upscaling your awesome creation while retaining everything good from the original design that got me firmly hooked in the first place.

Aaaaaand just a few more shots for size comparisons . . . .
With Classics:
20210308-163305.jpg

20210308-163221.jpg

With Satchmo:
20210308-163347.jpg

Now, my last few mason jars can finally be reassigned to see out their twilight years filled with pickles & kombucha.
Happy daze.

20210308-161935.jpg

Peace+positivity.
Stay fresh
:peace:

DJ Colonel Corn

The Vapor Ninja
So I got the white Big Papi as soon as I got the email about their release.
At the time they only had white.
I actually like the white a whole bunch, and, it serves a purpose too. It reflects sunlight (heat).
Anyway, I wanted another Big Papi, and wanted to be able to tell the two apart, so I ordered black this time.
Should be cool.
Looking forward to the possible possibility of more colors !

Awesome pics man, they are great, all of them.

I also fully agree with the post.

Big fan of Jyarz ever since they only had the Classic for sale !

MegaMan2k

omg big papi come to me!!!! :brow:

Would gladly pay the shipping, but currently USPS to europe is 6-8 weeks delivery time, atleast for my country :/
Whish some of the vape/smoke shops here would stock up on these things!

Last edited:

MegaMan2k

@Vizyt91

Damn thats fast, almost like fedex :D

I shipped 3 parcels this year with USPS to my country in the northrn part of europe, first 2 was 7 weeks, and the 3rd is still on the way currently in transit thru brazil xD ......

Top Bottom