JyARz Storage Containers

deezz

If you pick up the Satchmo divider insert from delta3d, you can put the Boveda pack on the other side. It does limit the room for the nugs but if someone didn't want them touching, that'd be the way to go.

Edit: This was in response to #47

Dio

Sacraponator
Can anyone explain to me how the childproof cap is different? Is it more difficult to open?

Dio,

Zoltani

I think that the child proof cap is the typical push down and twist to open.

A couple of thoughts:

Someone mentioned the classic would be better for ground herb than chico in windy conditions. Yesterday I was out hiking in very windy conditions and I was glad to have the deeper jar of the classic so that my material did not blow away in the wind.

An eagle creek quilted mini cube fits 2 of the new classic jars with silicone sleeves along with a dynavap M and lighter, or paper and lighter just perfectly. Actually yesterday I had 2 Jyarz, dynavap M, lighter, papers, and small brush in the mini cube and it fit, though difficult to get zipped closed. Just thought I would pass along in case anyone else is looking for a container to carry a couple jyarz.

@Summer: The Satchmo can hold roughly seven grams of unground material. Depending on how fine you grind you could almost double that. Sorry I can’t help with the second question.

I can't imagine fitting 7 grams in my Satchmos. I find them to be the perfect size for eighths. I guess I could fit a bit more if I really squished the material in there, but I'd never be able to fit a full quarter. Maybe I just get fluffy nugs?

Every jar I get from the dispensary is immediately transferred to the Satchmo. I love them. I have a few Classics as well, which are good for smaller amounts (1-2 grams) or pre-ground material, but I may look to pick up some Chicos since they are nice and shallow.

GoldenBud

20200531_002617.jpg
20200531_002554.jpg
tricho! tricho'es! i like dem trichoes.

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
If you pick up the Satchmo divider insert from delta3d, you can put the Boveda pack on the other side. It does limit the room for the nugs but if someone didn't want them touching, that'd be the way to go.

Edit: This was in response to #47
Would that be completely ineffective??

Does the divider go all the way up to the gasket? This would keep all that Boveda humidity isolated from your flower.

Can anyone explain to me how the childproof cap is different? Is it more difficult to open?
I prefer the ease of the standard caps.
I think that the child proof cap is the typical push down and twist to open.

A couple of thoughts:

Someone mentioned the classic would be better for ground herb than chico in windy conditions. Yesterday I was out hiking in very windy conditions and I was glad to have the deeper jar of the classic so that my material did not blow away in the wind.
Glad that worked for ya! Classic is definitely the ultimate ground storage container!

...All this talk of capacity. I pack my Jyarz like a damn puzzle, minimizing as much air as possible in each container. This means de-stemming, but I rather regularly squeeze 10- 14 in my Satchmos. Helpful to do this for long term storage and when traveling and not wanting to carry multiple containers.

Moses Baca

Colorado State Reformatory #8755
Anybody ordered from Jyarz recently? I've tried a couple times over the past few days but can't get any payment options to work. Aldo hasn't been on this thread since May. Anybody know what's going on?

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I hope Aldo and Jyarz are doing ok, but running a company is very difficult in this covid damaged environment. Many businesses are having great difficulty with materials AND keeping their staff working. Here is a wish for sucess through these tough times, for Aldo and for all of our associated vendors and their employees...

JyARz

Innovative Glass lined containers @ www.jyarz.com
Manufacturer
Hello Everyone,

First, my apologies for not being more present here and for the issues many of you have had purchasing from JYARZ.com. Our payment processor decided to shut us down suddenly so we haven't been able to process any purchases. We just got approved by another provider so we should be up and running again soon. I'll post here when we go live.

I also just put i the order for 5,000 new JYARZ Big Pappi's -

That's the glass core from a Satchmo to give you a sense of the size. We had to back and forth and back and forth getting it all just right....we hope you enjoy the result. I'll keep you posted on it's availability. Probably a 6-8 weeks is my best guess.

-Aldo

JyARz

Manufacturer
Anybody ordered from Jyarz recently? I've tried a couple times over the past few days but can't get any payment options to work. Aldo hasn't been on this thread since May. Anybody know what's going on?

Sorry man - we've had payment processor issues. We are signing up a new one and should be operational again in a few days. Early next week at the latest.

JyARz

Manufacturer
And color(s)?
And color(s)?

Satchmo Specs: Overall Dimensions: 2.5'' Tall by 2.55'' Wide. Glass Dimensions: 2.0'' Tall by 2.0'' Diameter. Volume: 3.00 FL.

Big Pappi:Specs: Overall Dimensions: 3.25’’ Tall by 3.75’’ Wide. Glass Dimensions: 3.25” Tall by 3.625'' Diameter. Volume: 15.00 FL.

for now I’m going with Black only. The light blocking is by far superior to other colors and at this volume I think that makes a real difference.

-Aldo

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
i wouldn’t want to have to pay more than $1-$2, depending on where your price falls.

I would rather see a clear glass myself - 1) because it would be cheaper 2) it feels more pure to have a clear glass, no added ingredients to potentially alter the flowers 3) if the case is black, it would be hard to even see the contrast of colors.
just my :2c:

Top Bottom