• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Ispire Wand, enail&vaporizer

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
I did weigh the portables - ISpire comes in at just over a 1/2lb as did Flite. HotShot is a clear winner with just over 6.5oz.

So I have to ask - is there a purpose behind the raised details at the chamber? If it is suppose to capture the little white thing, it doesn't on mine.
Yeah, two 18650s are a bit bigger/heavier than the little HotShot battery... heh.

Do you mean the raised plastic details on the top...? If you push the white ceramic carb cap down squarely, it will somewhat firmly hold it in place in/on the wand, which is cool when you're taking it on and off a lot...

Last edited:

TommyDee

Vaporitor
The white carb cap. It appears that it should snap into the little protruding pins but it doesn't. Too much pushback from the red silicone or the flange on the carb cap is simply to large or thick. It just rocks on top of the pins instead not sealing to the rubber.

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
The white carb cap. It appears that it should snap into the little protruding pins but it doesn't. Too much pushback from the red silicone or the flange on the carb cap is simply to large or thick. It just rocks on top of the pins instead not sealing to the rubber.
Try wedging it in one pin first and then pinching it down tight with the tip of your thumb at the other pins... mine was kind of a pain a first, iirc... works ok just pushing it in kinda carefully now... must've worn in a little or got pushed in a bit...

TommyDee

Vaporitor
Good to know working it should make it fit. I don't want to risk breaking things or worse, hurting myself. I don't do the concentrate thing anyway, just thought I'd try it. Of course I did all those things you mentioned and still no luck.

The only thing I need is the wand. Seriously considering putting the rest of the kit on the exchange. That's a $100 worth of glass!

thunderstealer1337

you got a usa version

to get the firmware for herb/concentrate and the physical switch is the EU version

its been posted that this is old firmware - old rev/units, its not, its being made for EU specifically for this way

VGOODIEZ

Home of the Heavies
Retailer
you got a usa version

to get the firmware for herb/concentrate and the physical switch is the EU version

its been posted that this is old firmware - old rev/units, its not, its being made for EU specifically for this way
Can you please provide your source for the statement that they will continue to make two versions? My information comes directly from the Ispire account manager and if you have credible conflicting information, I'd like to alert him. I know there are different versions out there but I was led to believe all units being produced moving forward would be firmware v.15 (temp range 250-800) and without the switch. I just assumed if there was other versions it's just distributors and retailers selling off old stock. Our units come with batteries and have the full temp range without the switch.

VGOODIEZ

Home of the Heavies
Retailer
@VGOODIEZ - a recent Reddit post shows 3 buttons and a birthdate 4 days newer than my 2 button v00.15. Both show v00.15 and hwr v00.02.
Yeah that birthday thing is strange. To me it's not that big of a deal. If the US version goes down to 250F without having to use an an additional switch it's an advantage to me but maybe I'm missing something. Still strange if they are in fact producing two different models. Is the EU still coming with one flower cup and one concentrate cup? If that is the case I'd also elect for the US version which comes with two concentrate cups and two 18650 batteries. The flower cups need work imo and are not ideal without any modifications and even then I feel your better off just using a Dynavap.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
The switch turns off temp control and gives you 4x power levels indicated by a leaf pattern and also glows green instead of orange as it works. Flick the switch to concentrate and you get 250 to 800f to choose from.
Thanks @Bologna for the wriggle fit advice on the carb cap...still a pain compared to the stubby carb cap for the Peak as the Peak cap stays much cleaner...not so keen on the power cable left on the unit though as I already have other desktops, now a magnetic quick-connect USB-C may be a different story!

SixStringToker

Naked member
You’ll probably want to confirm with someone smarter than me, but it appears that you haven’t done anything unlawful. That device and its usage are legal here in CA. Again, I would check around first, but I think it would be safe for you to reach out to them and determine the issue.
Best of luck with this, keep us posted.
I’m not worried about it from that aspect; I’m more annoyed by the delay. I contacted Ispire and they got back to me immediately and are looking into the problem. In the meantime, I’ve reordered from VGoodiez ‘cause I’m too impatient to wait for the original order to get sorted.

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Thanks @Bologna for the wriggle fit advice on the carb cap...still a pain compared to the stubby carb cap for the Peak as the Peak cap stays much cleaner...not so keen on the power cable left on the unit though as I already have other desktops, now a magnetic quick-connect USB-C may be a different story!
Cool. Yeah, I only use the stock cap attached to the unit when heating... then I pull it all off and chuck a Pi cap on, or even sometimes just use my thumb. Again, I rarely use this for concentrates and still find it to be far less efficient etc than a banger/coil...

Leaving the the cord on the unit....? other desktops? what....? I don't leave the cord on, only to charge it if it needs it. It's MUCH easier than fucking around with batteries and charger. You just pop the cord on, not really sure the benefit of a magnetic quick connect as this seems easy enough to me... Now if you wanna talk about a wireless charging upgrade, I'm game!

Last edited:

rvarick

I’m not worried about it from that aspect; I’m more annoyed by the delay. I contacted Ispire and they got back to me immediately and are looking into the problem. In the meantime, I’ve reordered from VGoodiez ‘cause I’m too impatient to wait for the original order to get sorted.
Might determine it's just a mis-scan. I've had items erroneously marked by USPS as "tendered to military agent" (!) or "animal interference" before later being delivered.

VGOODIEZ

Home of the Heavies
Retailer
She's picked up and on the way. Thanks very much! Very strange situation there with the order from Ispire, I have never seen anything like it but you'll be ripping soon enough with the kit we sent out. Enjoy!

HughJundys

Waistband Optimizer
Staff member
I've had this device for about three weeks. I am primarily a flower guy but I did attempt to do dabs a few times a month. I haven't been awesome at it, the torches make me nervous, and I somehow get the sticky stuff on me. This device makes it super easy for me. Thank you for suggesting it to me VGOODIEZ. I've liked the flavor of my dabs every time, before this I seemed to burn every third one. This device has most recently been my easy button for dabs.

They had a nicely decorated booth at Champs. I talked to someone there for a brief moment, told them I like their device. Earlier in the day they gave a friend I was attending the show with a cup for flower use which was in turn passed along to me...thank you friend. I have not tried it yet because VAPEHUNTER is holding my Ispire hostage at the moment (I accidentally left it in his garage). I have tried it as an IH. In that aspect it worked very well.

VGOODIEZ

Home of the Heavies
Retailer
@scoobindedoob talk to your seller to get the concentrate cup too as it is called a dab kit:2c:
A few good tips here,
I had a kit I sent out show up with two flower cups as well. In the past Ispire asked me to have my customers contact them directly in the event of issues. They want to document and correct the issues themselves. So my customer contacted them. The next day they hit me up to check and verify the customer information. Thanked me and indicated they would send the cups out. Its clear the factory goofed when assembling the kit but its encouraging how fast they reacted and resolved this. So @scoobindedoob I'd go ahead and contact Ispire and let them fix this.

LordVaper

Respect the click... until you get familiar with the new-to-you heater.
I always respect the click. Something isn’t right because when I have the Dynavap in the Wand it starts to emit vapor way before it clicks and we’re maybe getting one decent hit a bowl.

ive tried holding it at different heights. Tried using the banger as a holder and still seems like it’s way to hot before it clicks.

LordVaper,
  • Wow
Reactions: LesPlenty

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
I always respect the click. Something isn’t right because when I have the Dynavap in the Wand it starts to emit vapor way before it clicks and we’re maybe getting one decent hit a bowl.

ive tried holding it at different heights. Tried using the banger as a holder and still seems like it’s way to hot before it clicks.
Mine does this, as does my other IHs with a freshly packed tip. It's only a little wispy tho and goes away quickly. I always figured it was mostly the little bits of flower/resin glands stuck to the outside of the tip between the cap upon filling... and the material directly touching the metal, too, of course...

edit: and I do only get a couple of good hits per cap, but I chalk the up to more powerful/even extraction. How about try pulling on it as you heat it? I often do this...

Last edited:
Top Bottom