• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Ispire Wand, enail&vaporizer

Johnfaceman

Liam, don't be a stranger. Interested in more information, use videos, random thoughts etc...

Definitely am impulse buy, but this is essentially the device I designed in my mind and couldn't figure out why it wasn't on the market. So when I saw it I jumped mostly blind.

I guess what I'm saying is be a friend and help me justify this purchase in my mind lol

Johnfaceman,
Reactions: Madri-Gal

Liam

Manufacturer
I think given time, you will see more applications with the WAND, so, you made a good decision. So if I were you, I would do the same.

PPN

Volute of Vapor
I think given time, you will see more applications with the WAND, so, you made a good decision. So if I were you, I would do the same.
Is the ordered Wands already shipped? I thought mine was supposed be in EU for the beginning of this week but it looks like there is some delays, anticipation is high, I hope I will not be disappointed. Vapor production looks great but I'm more worry about the taste, the induction e-nail I have tend to scorch the load cause it's only power controlled. The issue with that sort of regulation is the heater/induction coil can reach the same max T°, it's just taking more time to heat up.

With concentrates, a precise T° control is something you can't avoid since the border between a tasty, smooth&cloudy hit and a bad one (scorched, bad taste and loads of cough!) can be as small as 10°F. Personnaly I feel a lot of difference between a 510°F dab and a 520°F, it depends the wax also but all in all my sweet spot is in-between 490-520°F but like I said using the same wax, 10°F is a huge difference. So, is it controlled by power? or do you use a sensor? or maybe using TCR numbers like a Mod box does?

Sorry for this questions... and looking at the videos I can guess it's probably like the Mod Box TCR regulation system, isn't it?

Liam

Manufacturer
Is the ordered Wands already shipped? I thought mine was supposed be in EU for the beginning of this week but it looks like there is some delays, anticipation is high, I hope I will not be disappointed. Vapor production looks great but I'm more worry about the taste, the induction e-nail I have tend to scorch the load cause it's only power controlled. The issue with that sort of regulation is the heater/induction coil can reach the same max T°, it's just taking more time to heat up.

With concentrates, a precise T° control is something you can't avoid since the border between a tasty, smooth&cloudy hit and a bad one (scorched, bad taste and loads of cough!) can be as small as 10°F. Personnaly I feel a lot of difference between a 510°F dab and a 520°F, it depends the wax also but all in all my sweet spot is in-between 490-520°F but like I said using the same wax, 10°F is a huge difference. So, is it controlled by power? or do you use a sensor? or maybe using TCR numbers like a Mod box does?

Sorry for this questions... and looking at the videos I can guess it's probably like the Mod Box TCR regulation system, isn't it?
Hi, contact your man.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
How does someone from Australia get a hold of one of these without having to resort to imposing on others to be a 3rd party shipper?
(thanks to those that have the open offer to do this for me but I was just asking for others that may be assholes and don't have friends :lol: )

Johnfaceman

Eric Khan Review
Good overall. Wish he didn't only focus on dabs, but that is clearly his thing. My concern comes from temp range for vaping flowers so I'm excited to see someone go in depth there.

Thanks for posting

Easywider

Simple is the way
Yeah, would love to see someone focus on low temp dabs and flower hits. No coughing no combustion.
I just bought some of inspires Duocore carts for oil and if the wand is 1/2 as fantastic as their carts in all in!

Any Canadian retailers lined up for the Wand? Would it be safe to say someone who is currently carrying your carts would be eligible to retail wands?

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Sorry guys, still not in my hands, I expected to get it yesterday since I know the Wands are arrived last friday but it looks like I will have to wait a bit more. I'll post here while I can test it for a few bowls/dabs.
Hi, @Easywider it's nice to know the carts work well, did you used them for concentrates? I believe you used distillate but do you think it may work well with concentrates thinned with terp or wax liquidizer? I don't have access to anything else I'm doing myself...

Easywider

Simple is the way
Hi, @Easywider it's nice to know the carts work well, did you used them for concentrates? I believe you used distillate but do you think it may work well with concentrates thinned with terp or wax liquidizer? I don't have access to anything else I'm doing myself...
I've run straight honey oil and winterized bho and it's handled those thicker oils like a champion.

Can't say for certain, but I would think you'd be fine, could try mixing it a bit thicker than normal to be safe. But I've run straight no-nic ejuice through THC carts without issue before. I have some now sitting in a SPRK cart.

IF you can get your hands on the DucoreX ( the 13mm wide duel ceramic coil 1ohm cart) I would 100% go for it. Just make sure the extra-wide cart is compatible with your mod though.

Gdash

Coupon code doesnt seem to work anymore. Figured it wouldn't hurt to ask if anyone else has a working code before I pull the trigger.

I was really interested in this to use why my DV but seems like it gives pretty big hits with its own bangers.

bkkbob

Obsessive Collector
It's here now, and it's 11 sm, so in a few hours, I will start to try it out. Keep in mind the pro kit has tons of options and bowls and settings for flower and concentrate, so I may take a bit of time finding a set-up that works well, and it's my birthday ( have to go to dinner with some people in a coherent fashion ). So I will have to be reasonable with my testing, But I can resume tonight until I am utterly destroyed :)

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
It's here now, and it's 11 sm, so in a few hours, I will start to try it out. Keep in mind the pro kit has tons of options and bowls and settings for flower and concentrate, so I may take a bit of time finding a set-up that works well, and it's my birthday ( have to go to dinner with some people in a coherent fashion ). So I will have to be reasonable with my testing, But I can resume tonight until I am utterly destroyed :)
Happy B-day ,dude ! Looking forward to your thoughts after :) !

Abysmal Vapor,
Reactions: Madri-Gal

Liam

Manufacturer
Happy B-Day BKKBOB

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Happy birthday my friend, mine is supposed to arrive today but I think DHL will not deliver a saturday in the wild sadly.... but I could be lucky!

bkkbob

Obsessive Collector
Thanks for the B-day wished, I got it and didn't have too much success with my testing. DHL delivers on Sat and Sun in Thailand, that's one of the nice things about them here. I need to get with Liam and figure out what we're doing wrong. It was missing instructions, but Liam sent me a PDF, but each time I tried it the concentrate was gone before I was able to get a decent draw off of it. It has to do with the way you warm the thermal cup in the banger, then remove the wand and add concentrate and then add the carb and draw, During that process, all the concentrate was gone or it was too cool to produce vapor. It's probably just technique. I will get with Liam today.

Top Bottom