• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Ispire Wand, enail&vaporizer

PPN

Volute of Vapor
The last review looks some great potential with flowers also, I bet it will shine with hasch, can't wait to test it...

Carb cap seems to work marvellously!
edit: that last review you posted @Liam is enjoyable I don't know if he took all that hits in one sitting.... maybe cause he look really High on the end where he suggested cold start for wax, a good call I bet.

Last edited:

someTooL

Really see the potential with this device. Multiple applications this could be used for.

May have trouble finding one with only supplying retailers and no direct to customer option. I understand the business model and I too would run this path if possible. But, me carrying one into my local head shops may generate interest too ;)

Liam

Manufacturer
Really see the potential with this device. Multiple applications this could be used for.

May have trouble finding one with only supplying retailers and no direct to customer option. I understand the business model and I too would run this path if possible. But, me carrying one into my local head shops may generate interest too ;)

I think if you buy a bulk quantity, you might work out something with your rep. Talk to him and find more.

Liam

Manufacturer
Ispire Wand Review:--Seby G

Liam

Manufacturer
The wand can be shopped online, only shipping to the USA----TAX/Shipping Excluded in the price.

Johnfaceman

The wand can be shopped online, only shipping to the USA----TAX/Shipping Excluded in the price.
I am unable to add credit card information on a mobile device. I can go through the entire process, but when I get to the field to enter payment info, no dice. Won't allow me to click on the field.

I would give this a go and let you guys know what I think if they get the payment fixed.

Also dynavap user so I could report on that

Last edited:
Johnfaceman,
Reactions: Madri-Gal

Liam

Manufacturer
I am unable to add credit card information on a mobile device. I can go through the entire process, but when I get to the field to enter payment info, no dice. Won't allow me to click on the field.

I would give this a go and let you guys know what I think if they get the payment fixed.

Hi Homie, I have raised a ticket internally,and which mobile device you are using, and which credit card you are using?

Liam

Manufacturer
Okay, John, we will try to find why, another quick question, are you currently in the USA?
Also, since you haven't placed an order, remember the coupon code "Liamthefatass" to receive 10% off.

Johnfaceman

Okay, John, we will try to find why, another quick question, are you currently in the USA?
Also, since you haven't placed an order, remember the coupon code "Liamthefatass" to receive 10% off.
Liam, I am currently in the USA. Whoever created that coupon code must like you a lot haha. With friends like those.

Also, do you have kit options, as in it appears the basic kit is the only available option. Hoping to get the stand etc.

Thanks

Johnfaceman,

Liam

Manufacturer
Liam, I am currently in the USA. Whoever created that coupon code must like you a lot haha. With friends like those.

Also, do you have kit options, as in it appears the basic kit is the only available option. Hoping to get the stand etc.

Thanks
Unfortunately, the pro-kit is off the shelf....... sorry.
lol, I created the coupon code, I am a fatass. Shame.....

Spread the word if you like it, thanks, I mean the wand and the coupon code.~~~~~~~~~~~~ :rockon:

Last edited:

Johnfaceman

Unfortunately, the pro-kit is off the shelf....... sorry.
lol, I created the coupon code, I am a fatass. Shame.....

Spread the word if you like it, thanks, I mean the wand and the coupon code.~~~~~~~~~~~~ :rockon:
Will do. I'll get it ordered once they correct the payment issue.

Any idea on turn around time for shipping. Is the posted 2-3 weeks accurate?

Johnfaceman,

Liam

Manufacturer
Will do. I'll get it ordered once they correct the payment issue.

Any idea on turn around time for shipping. Is the posted 2-3 weeks accurate?
Thank you, John.

It is accurate, we are somewhat affected by the PACT deal as well.

By the way, are you using Samsung internet APP, could you try it with another Browser, and that might be the problem.
Give it a try John.

VASked_Avenger!

Hi there, Liam. Are other people having luck ordering, while others aren't able to process payment? I'm having same issue currently checking out my order. I can't enter credit card field at all. I live in the US as well, I shot you guys an email.. Hoping this PACT bs doesn't get in the way of this purchase, looking to retire my torch for good!! 😌 ✌️

Also, it's bit of a bummer pro kit is off the shelf 😞 Did youtubers only receive these/sold out already? Will there be a way to purchase the tripod separately, if not would it work on a different tripod? Just a cool idea in general, I was hoping to get in on. Hoping no other worthwhile accessories (like any of the different bowls) are missing from reg kit as well. Thanks, and I can't wait to get my Wand. Congrats on the release !! 🥳

Top Bottom