Inductor - Desktop Induction Heater by Camouflet

What's the setup in the bottom left? Looks like you still need an Convector XL :D
It's a dab caddy I bought from a CBD / Headshop. I use it to keep my Vapvana Scoop for the Injector and some glass adaptors, as well as the Camouflet Banger. The XL I intend to purchase at a later date.

Camouflet

Manufacturer
Hello Camo Squad,

Summer '24 has come to end and harvest season is upon us. To celebrate we're having an "End of Summer Special" this week only at Camouflet. If you've been waiting to pick up an Inductor now's the time. Order your Inductor today and get 2x free Camouflet Creations!
Select your 2x Creations on the Inductor product page from the following: Convector, Convector XL, Injector, Zooter and Banger.

Get your Inductor & Camouflet Creations in hand ready for trim day and let's get this party started! 🎩

Join us on our new Discord group, anytime at - https://discord.gg/GBb7vqkgvn

Last edited:

someTooL

After much experimenting, I’d like to share my Inductor/Tornado settings.

First, this IS NOT THE ANVIL THERMOCORE LOL. The tornado heats up super fast, and continues to store this heat. I had way too many combustions at even the lowest setting waiting for a click (no fault of the fabulous Inductor BTW), before I just started counting. I got close waiting for a click, but normally it was super dark or combusted.

For results that almost match the forge (when it could be used :doh:) here’s my method.

Power on mine is set to 21.0. I heat the atomizer for the 3 seconds, stop. Directly move heater head to the upper section of the oven and heat for another 7-8 seconds, stop. You should hear back to back clicks within a couple seconds after. This will give me two nice pulls. If I didn’t count well enough and it cools before I get a full second pull, I heat the upper section again for 2 seconds.

coolbreeze

After much experimenting, I’d like to share my Inductor/Tornado settings.

First, this IS NOT THE ANVIL THERMOCORE LOL. The tornado heats up super fast, and continues to store this heat. I had way too many combustions at even the lowest setting waiting for a click (no fault of the fabulous Inductor BTW), before I just started counting. I got close waiting for a click, but normally it was super dark or combusted.

For results that almost match the forge (when it could be used :doh:) here’s my method.

Power on mine is set to 21.0. I heat the atomizer for the 3 seconds, stop. Directly move heater head to the upper section of the oven and heat for another 7-8 seconds, stop. You should hear back to back clicks within a couple seconds after. This will give me two nice pulls. If I didn’t count well enough and it cools before I get a full second pull, I heat the upper section again for 2 seconds.
Thanks for this, can't wait to try it out.

coolbreeze,
Reactions: someTooL
Top Bottom