Inductor - Desktop Induction Heater by Camouflet

Pcloudy

I also just realized I can get a sic insert in a banger and this should, in theory, heat it up. If that works anywhere near as well as I hope it does I will be very excited.

Pcloudy,

Camouflet

Manufacturer
Inductor Updates:

Happy Friday everyone! As you can see we are really cutting it close on the end-of-the-month shipping date and it now looks likely we are going to lead over into next month. A few manufacturing delays have put us behind schedule but nothing drastic. Our single holdup currently is the wooden box unit that houses our PSU, which incorporates the temperature dial, voltage display, and tray. The most recent update from the manufacturer is that they are in final assembly and should ship to us in the next week. We are using air freight to save time here and doing everything within our control to keep things moving forward in a timely manner. With this last major component in hand, we will finish assembly, test units, and get them shipped out to you as soon as possible.

Many thanks to all our supporters and your continued patience. More updates to follow and we will email Inductor Beta purchasers as we get ready to ship out units.

Boxes in production:
4eeab7c7a94c9450b547224154d5b89a_1.jpg

Power Exit Cabels:

IMG_0347.jpg

Drive Coil:

Screen_Shot_2023-06-23_at_6.50.02_AM.png

Camouflet

Manufacturer
Inductor Updates:

Hello everyone, as we're all aware the Inductor is taking slightly longer than anticipated to ship but things are progressing nicely. We have one final part remaining to receive to complete assembly. It's currently doing a dance in customs, we're on it.

Inductor_Bamboo_box_received.jpg

Inductor_Bamboo_Boxes.jpg

Inductor_Coils.jpg

Inductor_Lighter_Head_body.jpg

Inductor_Lighter_Head_top.jpg

Slightly off topic, but what bubbler is this?
The link in the above post is pretty much the same piece as in the video. We can't recall the exact model name, UFO or FC MOD maybe.

Camouflet

Manufacturer
The final part has landed and we will commence shipping the first Inductor units!

Inductor Beta members, please keep an eye out for our email to complete your order. We will contact members as we move through the list.

Thanks again to all our supporters, here we go!

Pcloudy

I wonder if this thing can heat the terp hammer or the omega
I dont see why not. I almost picked up an omega just to try but decided to pass for now. I have other baller heads I can test it with even if they have a wire.

Pcloudy,
Reactions: Liwanra

Liwanra

I dont see why not. I almost picked up an omega just to try but decided to pass for now. I have other baller heads I can test it with even if they have a wire.
Let me know if it does I’m most likely putting my deposit down for one

Liwanra,

Camouflet

Manufacturer
Happy Friday everyone,

We have sent out the second round of emails to Inductor Beta members. Please check your inbox and junk folder to complete your order and remain in queue.

If you have not received an email yet we have not sent one. We are moving through the Inductor Beta list at a steady pace.

Some members should be receiving their Inductor Beta units today! Please read the included information sheet before using the Inductor Beta as it contains important information.

We look forward to everyone's feedback!

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer

Last edited:

Mndeadhead

Happy Friday everyone,

We have sent out the second round of emails to Inductor Beta members. Please check your inbox and junk folder to complete your order and remain in queue.

If you have not received an email yet we have not sent one. We are moving through the Inductor Beta list at a steady pace.

Some members should be receiving their Inductor Beta units today! Please read the included information sheet before using the Inductor Beta as it contains important information.

We look forward to everyone's feedback!
Any chance you can give us an idea
Where you are in the list based on order numbers?

Camouflet

Manufacturer
The first Inductor is in the wild!

Thanks for sharing your unboxing and first use videos @Custom Flower Hardware!

Some Important Inductor usage tips:

-For maximum efficiency, when heating a device you want the surface area you intend to heat to be directly touching the F-Core.
The strength of the electromagnetic field drops off significantly as you move away from the device and is NOT RECOMMENDED.
When directly touching the F-Core, the coil is under the least amount of stress and can be used longer in short burst.
The Inductor is designed to heat devices up extremely fast, so holding the device off the F-Core does not have any benefit.

-When pairing the Inductor with the Convector, we like placing the end of the cap, where the intake holes are located, directly flush on the F-Core. This will provide fast and even heating. With any method, less heat is required as you progress through the session.

-The cap and Convector will be hot after usage, don't touch the hot cap! Use the cooling magnet on the bamboo accessory tray to let the cap cool down. You can also use the horizontal Convector slot or the vertical/upright 10mm slots as stands for the Convector.

Any chance you can give us an idea
Where you are in the list based on order numbers?
We are 15x orders into the Inductor Beta list. Order numbers are not very relevant as we've had many orders for various items in between Inductor Beta orders.

Top Bottom