• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Inductor - Desktop Induction Heater by Camouflet

Camouflet

Manufacturer
Inductor Beta Pre-Order is now live!

Limited spots available and going fast, thanks to everyone who's already locked in their spot and decided to join us on a voyage into the future.

ghost-busters-holding-on.gif

Portable Camouflet Quartet!
I see the AC power input plug allows for different style plugs...will they be worldwide 100-250v multi AC input compatible @Camouflet ?
International Power Compatibility - Yes, the Inductor can be set to your local power configuration by us before being shipped. The Inductor Kit will come with a standard 110V power cord, so international customers will require a compatible adapter or 240V power cord in order to plug it into the wall.

Last edited:

Camouflet

Manufacturer
I'm still curious what being a vip member gets you?
Still in the works, slightly delayed by unforeseen circumstances. Camo Team members will receive a notification email when the time comes. Also, remember that Camo Team members have a unique code only they can use on all orders till the end of 2023.

Can you please share the code ?
This specific code was only provided to early adopters of the Convector and will only work for those who received the code via email.

I wonder if the price will go down
The retail version of the Inductor will see a significant price increase.

Has this been tested on the anvil?
Yes, the Inductor works amazingly well with the Anvil and all the other devices we've tested to date. We will work on some more heating demo videos.

The Inductor's power output is on another level. It's truly mesmerizing and will leave you flabbergasted in disbelief.

“The Inductor is trying to heat your daily driver, Neo. But I can only show you the door. You’re the one that has to walk through it. You have to let it all go, Neo. Fear, doubt, and disbelief. Free your mind."

Last edited:

seriousTone

Well I ordered...

The only thing I wonder is - you don't necessarily want the convector to glow when heating right? That's just to show how fast the inductor can heat?

The glowing makes off gassing and would certainly lead to combustion, I am sure?

seriousTone,
Reactions: Dolpaca

Dolpaca

Never really saw the need for a desktop induction heater since I already had the Wand, but this is something truly unique. The modular heating heads is something that really excites me, just thinking of all the potential configurations. The convector is looking good as well. Super interested.

The only thing I wonder is - you don't necessarily want the convector to glow when heating right? That's just to show how fast the inductor can heat?

The glowing makes off gassing and would certainly lead to combustion, I am sure?
This is something I'm curious about as well. I don't particularly like seeing that glowing red on a piece of metal that I'm about to inhale vapor from. I'm sure you can still get a good hit without making it glow red.

Last edited:

Gdash

Well I ordered...

This is something I'm curious about as well. I don't particularly like seeing that glowing red on a piece of metal that I'm about to inhale vapor from. I'm sure you can still get a good hit without making it glow red.

Here you go. I personally wouldn't let it glow like that, but appears it was more for demonstration purposes. I'm excited to test this one out.

The fast heat-up displayed in our recent video was simply a demonstration of the power output capabilities of the Inductor. If you reread the post, you'll see that the Inductor was set to the highest power level in the video and that the power level can be lowered/adjusted. Making the Inductor applicable for heating other devices requiring various heating methods. Remember, with the F-Core tech, we can target specific locations on a device. In the video only the tips are heated, displaying how insanely fast the Inductor can spread heat. For heat soaks, simply target your preferred heating area further away from the snap disc.

Last edited:

Camouflet

Manufacturer
Happy 420!

The Inductor Beta has just 20 more spots remaining! If you are planning to participate, think about doing so soon. Thank you to everyone so far who has decided to be a part of this project. We are of course looking forward to getting the units out to you. Currently, we are hard at work getting components manufactured and plan to have more extensive updates as we move forward.

If you have not seen it already, The Convector is on a 420 special of buy one get one free for a little longer. We don't expect a better deal on those this year. They are designed to be used with the Inductor and make a great pairing.

Thanks for the support!

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution
Just signed up for the Beta. I looked at my sesh station, saw how many IH I owned, (some rarely used now that I rarely put my Ispire Wand down), and had the light bulb moment where I realized I like Induction Heaters. And I'd taken advantage of the 420 BOGO and have Camouflet Convector' on the way, how perfect is that?! They were/are being made for each other! And only 20 more spots remaining, as of 420, and the deposit is $100, and I saved more than than on the BOGO, so signing up was really a no brainer, plus it LOOKS SO COOL! That is something I Want at my sesh station. It's passed the Passion Test, and I haven't felt so passionately that I Need something like this since I ordered the Piecemaker Kamo Kwack last week on 420.

Camouflet

Manufacturer
Inductor Beta Update

Various components have started to arrive this week, and we are working to finalize the beta "head" for this first small production. The Inductor has roughly 38 parts from 13 different suppliers. We have almost every part in production at this point and expect to be able to start some sub-assemblies early next month. We will be waiting a bit longer for items with longer lead times.

Button Assemblies

IMG_6708.jpg

Power Cords

XT60.jpg

Ceramic Covers

IMG_6709.jpg

Top Bottom