How many TRUE combustion-fuckers?

How many TRUE combustion-fuckers?

• Total voters

Robindean

depends, but i voted vape and rarely combust.
infact im more edibles now.
my lungs and spine just dosent let me rip anymore. :(

Robindean,

MHL

Try hard noob
I ditched combustion in March 2018, after 30y of what can only be described as true dedication to smoking.

As christmas approached, I rolled myself a special one as a treat for xmas day. I looked forward to it for ages.

When the day arrived, I necked down a mince pie, opened the window, looked out over the cityscape, lit the fucker and started to smoke it. Ahhh...aaagggggg it tasted like shit and I ditched it after a couple of tokes.

Never again! Amazing how quickly the body gets used to not inhaling smoke.

budski

cantre member
I'll still combust with friends in a circle but I'm done after a couple hits, looking for my vape to cover the taste, It's hard to tell a friend it tastes nasty when it's the same flavor I'm buying from them! I haven't combusted at home in over a year except for an occasional Dyna overheat.

simba

@weedanwine
🤣🤣🤣 I've told exceptional growers to stop passing me joints because it will taste like ash to me, I used to find it hard to do but there came a certain point where I couldn't handle it anymore. There's only so long I could keep the act up.

Nowadays I just ask them to give me a tiny corner of bud to try it, it's also very funny seeing their faces after I set them up a hit on the Tasty Tube 😏

budski

cantre member
🤣🤣🤣
Nowadays I just ask them to give me a tiny corner of bud to try it, it's also very funny seeing their faces after I set them up a hit on the Tasty Tube 😏
I get mine from a friend of many years, so he's ok with me wanting to taste any flavors even though he's always been a joint and oilcart guy.

Top Bottom