Hi guys, I'm New Here. Thinking about buying the ARGO

MrBaked.co

I have a pax3 with the NewVape upgrades and love it for weed and concentrates. It is a great piece of kit.

However, I have been hearing lots of good in relation to flavor with the ARGO due to the all glass path. The replaceable batteries and the fact I can buy spares tubes and pre-pack them is a bonus.

I am just wondering what peoples experiences are with the device and on the off chance that someone has owned both, What is the comparison like?

Finally, When it comes to good clean flavor that lasts and good vapor production, is there any alternatives?

Airizer solo etc were options but maybe a little big. Just has to fit in my pocket and taste good.

MrBaked.co,
Reactions: arb

Vapeur Rogue

Est. 2013- Never Lookin' Back
Welcome!
I am not personally familiar with any of the vapes you list- but I would suggest checking out the ARGO thread here, and perhaps some of the other portable threads. And yes, I and others can confirm there are many options for what you seek.

sickmanfraud

I have a pax3 with the NewVape upgrades and love it for weed and concentrates. It is a great piece of kit.

However, I have been hearing lots of good in relation to flavor with the ARGO due to the all glass path. The replaceable batteries and the fact I can buy spares tubes and pre-pack them is a bonus.

I am just wondering what peoples experiences are with the device and on the off chance that someone has owned both, What is the comparison like?

Finally, When it comes to good clean flavor that lasts and good vapor production, is there any alternatives?

Airizer solo etc were options but maybe a little big. Just has to fit in my pocket and taste good.

@Cudge82 First I want to welcome you to FC. I don't own an Argo, but I hear only good things about it. I would suggest that you also look into the HealthyRips Fury 2 or the new Fierce. I don't think you will be disappointed with the Argo or one of the HealtyRips vape.

sickmanfraud,
Reactions: arb

MrBaked.co

Thanks, I decided to go to my mates who has the argo and give it a bash and it was worht the trip. I'm buying one.

I checked out the fury etc but i am now sure i want one of these. I own an extreme q so I'm a fan of arizer so I'll just stick with that.

subway13029

My experience in vaping was i started with a pax 1 and it worked and vaping was good but when i bought an arizer air was when the vape game started to change. I believe you will dig the Argo..

MrBaked.co

You know something, I ended up cranking out the extreme q last night after talking about it and forgot how much i love that thing. I'm a bit more patient now than when i got it.

It also helped that i had some nice squidgy blue dream hash on top of the green, It ripped. Filled 2 bags then fell asleep haha.

Thanks for all your input

MrBaked.co

Received delivery of the ARGO today, this thing is something else.. The pax is going up for sale haha and the money will go towards a semi-decent e-nail so that's the next recommendation I'll be looking for :) cheers guys

KC2K

You should also look into the dynavap VapCaps. I hated the idea at first but a little M is now my daily runner. I also have a Mighty, which rocks but that's more fire fun :)

Top Bottom