Herborizer corner

justcametomind

Herborizer bubbler is nice because it has a large base and all, but any dhgate glass piece can provide the same service.
I’d get a piece with detachable diffuser so it would be easy to clean like FC MOD (iirc) or a D020D from sunshinestore on dhgate.comor any other reputable seller.
The only piece you still couldn’t find anywhere else than from Herborizer would be the Sherlock, which I like a lot. Very easy to clean, not to be used with water (unless you want to drink it).

Alexis

Does anyone know what the maximum advisable temperature for the DigiTi is?

I've heard 710 is the max. Is that right??
It has a cut off point, or at least some sort of alarm, at 600° C.

You didn't specify C or F?

I put my own DigiTi on 800 °C to burn off rosin, and it broke the machine.

Seb had forgotten to set the cut off, mine being the very first one in the wild.

Not sure what 710 F is in Celsius, but it can assumably safely heat to 600° C, not that it ever needs to be anywhere near that hot, for flower or concentrates.

Welp, I ordered the TI "Bubbler Package" from Germany. Apparently the "bubbler package" doesn't ship with a "bubbler". I should have read the fine print..what I get for ordering first thing in the morning. I bought the Herborizer over the New Vape because of the bubbler in the package. Enraging. I held off for a month buying nice glass thinking I had this one the way.

Is there a comparable bubbler I can buy in the US?
I think you must be mistaken because I just checked the German site I'm assuming you ordered from and I also checked on the manufacturer's website and I think it is just an error on VDNM. When they list what the the pack contains they do not include mention of the bubbler but if you check just above they specifically say "Size of the bowl is 18,8 mm + Bubbler XL with 5 mm glass thickness".

I'm almost certain you will be receiving the bubbler with your packaged unless you have been told otherwise so please don't rush about buying any other glass at least email the company first to double check because it's just an error in not listing the bubbler in the Pack items.

You can buy the Ti system for much less if you look.

If you paid the 388 EUR for the bubbler "set", you WILL receive the bubbler.

mmx

That's true. I finally ordered Herbo Ti from Lacentralevapeur, got the system for 220eur with FC coupon code 🥰 I will also get a Sherlock corpse, saw so many good comments about it and I prefer bubblers without water. Can't wait to try it out

Dargin B

I think you must be mistaken because I just checked the German site I'm assuming you ordered from and I also checked on the manufacturer's website and I think it is just an error on VDNM. When they list what the the pack contains they do not include mention of the bubbler but if you check just above they specifically say "Size of the bowl is 18,8 mm + Bubbler XL with 5 mm glass thickness".

I'm almost certain you will be receiving the bubbler with your packaged unless you have been told otherwise so please don't rush about buying any other glass at least email the company first to double check because it's just an error in not listing the bubbler in the Pack items.

You can buy the Ti system for much less if you look.

If you paid the 388 EUR for the bubbler "set", you WILL receive the bubbler.

You are correct! The unit got delivered with the bubbler! I apologize for getting confused. I was gonna come back here last night but after two bowls I was TOAST off the Herbo TI. This is the vape I've been searching for!

rodders83

You are correct! The unit got delivered with the bubbler! I apologize for getting confused. I was gonna come back here last night but after two bowls I was TOAST off the Herbo TI. This is the vape I've been searching for!

Was it scratched on the base? Multiple people including myself have gotten Bubblers that when you hold the large base to the light show cracks and scratches inside the glass. Mine was direct from Herborizer but there was someone else on here that had his cracked from Verdamphnochamal and you can see offangle joints etc that slope. All my Herbo Ti gear shows these defects they all tilt and slope because none of the glass is straight.

Sadly also, It looks like Herborizer banned me folks, I got no email reply still and my accounts been removed as well. I cannot understand it either its been two weeks since my email. Should i presume it was because i posted here on FC? I am not even the first person either to mention it on this forum theres a post from 2018 talking about the same poor quality glass. Im going to post more about it next week as i think by then i can 100% say Holidays in France are over and i am being purposely ignored and prevented from now not only placing any order, But now my 2015 XL order can not be cleaned again. I feel that unless they email me soon i can presume that my XL has been sabotaged.

:(

Last edited:
rodders83,
Reactions: Alexis

Alexis

Was it scratched on the base? Multiple people including myself have gotten Bubblers that when you hold the large base to the light show cracks and scratches inside the glass. Mine was direct from Herborizer but there was someone else on here that had his cracked from Verdamphnochamal woops about the spelling.

Sadly also, It looks like Herbrorizer banned me folks, I got no email reply still and my accounts been removed as well. I cannot understand it either its been two weeks since my email. Should i presume it was because i posted here on FC? I am not even the first person either to mention it on this forum theres a post from 2018 talking about thr same issue ive been banned for. Im going to post more about it next week as i think by then i can 100% say Holidays in France are over and i am being purposely ignored and prevented from now not only placing any order, But now my 2015 XL order can not be cleaned again. I feel that unless they email me soon i can presume that my XL has been sabotaged.

Everyone said the XL had a presumed lifetime warranty, Well 2015-2020 and i am being banned for complaining. So another week im going to talk more about this whole scenario, But it does not bode well right now for Herborizer unless they are on a month long holidays?
Yo Rodders, solidly good vibes your way mate. And listen, please don't be so hasty or assuming.

Remember before after the unpleasant staff mistreated you, you were adamantly convinced that that was it but after you finally contacted Sebastien, he proved his worth and moral integrity as a truly nice and fair man once again as we all say he is and does.

I mean I'm quite logically minded and I'm very confident that at the picture you are building cannot be the case maybe the disgruntled employees would make such a move but I doubt even that I strongly expect it is some sort of technical website error these things just occur at times.

The point is Sebastien fully acknowledged that it was only perfectly fair to make the situation right and I can guarantee you he is holding no grudge or bitterness towards you personally.

He travels quite a lot and sometimes doesn't respond or receive correspondence in which case you can even try the contact form on the website to just say Sebastien did you get my emails etc.

I have done this before myself and he has never taken it as harassment and in cases he did not actually received the email I sent because both emails and texts are unfortunately unreliable these days.

But he could just be busy or not aware of the situation I'm certain as soon as he is there will be no problem or bitterness and you will be fully entitled to order from herborizer again with his happy blessing.

I put money on it my friends if for whatever reason you really can't get through I would be happy to send him a short email myself asking what's up with my good friend Rodders? Just keep us posted but hanging there and be patient and don't assume the worst for the meantime I'm sure the situation will turn out pleasantly as it did before and like I say Sebastien really is not one to hold a grudge or any bitterness or vengefulness whatsoever.

Meanwhile I hope you can't in you too enjoy the option of the two fantastic herborizer models you now have at your disposal.

Just be patient and polite and I'm pretty sure that as soon as you are in Direct contact with Sebastien again he will happily agree to any services you request of him which are within his current willingness and ease. Good luck mate, keep us posted and don't fret just yet my friend.

rodders83

@Alexis

Well i hoped and waited, It actually was a month now it seems since i asked him if he wanted his cracked glass back. He sounded friendly so i assumed were good. But the account removal does not add up i emailed them on everything apart from the form and you are welcome to ask them whats up with rodders. But my point of view after having to go through that and complain here it makes no sense at all. The only two logical conclusions my mind can make is hes angry and removed my account.

Or when i got refunded, He didnt want the order on the system, Didnt understand how to remove it and removed the account and went on holidays. That could well be the reality, But it would be nice to know if im too make a new one or something? And the disgruntled employee thing is not it either, Its family run i never talked to anyone but Seb or his wife seems to do CS as well. But i can tell ya that im done sending emails lol. I am going to just presume the ban is real next week anf close the case and walk away to another brand.

But i will be extremely mad about it and my XL, Even if i did get refunded it would suck to be banned as well. Well see next week or two i think i will wait a month but i do not want to harass anyone either. It looks crazy sending emails over and over so i sent one to info and one to Seb and if no one bothers to reply then what else can you presume right?

justcametomind

@Alexis

Well i hoped and waited, It actually was a month now it seems since i asked him if he wanted his cracked glass back. He sounded friendly so i assumed were good. But the account removal does not add up i emailed them on everything apart from the form and you are welcome to ask them whats up with rodders. But my point of view after having to go through that and complain here it makes no sense at all. The only two logical conclusions my mind can make is hes angry and removed my account.

Or when i got refunded, He didnt want the order on the system, Didnt understand how to remove it and removed the account and went on holidays. That could well be the reality, But it would be nice to know if im too make a new one or something? And the disgruntled employee thing is not it either, Its family run i never talked to anyone but Seb or his wife seems to do CS as well. But i can tell ya that im done sending emails lol. I am going to just presume the ban is real next week anf close the case and walk away to another brand.

But i will be extremely mad about it and my XL, Even if i did get refunded it would suck to be banned as well. Well see next week or two i think i will wait a month but i do not want to harass anyone either. It looks crazy sending emails over and over so i sent one to info and one to Seb and if no one bothers to reply then what else can you presume right?
I think you are overanalyzing the thing, if and when you will plan any other order from them, you could try using another email address. He may actually be not the nicest guy on the planet as vendors are usually depicted on their official topic, but could be also having problems on the site database or anything, I don‘t think he‘s so mad at you that he doesn’t want your order (or account) on his system. With pandemic I think a family business as his one could be facing hard times and poor service as you experienced could be a sign of that, more than Seb trying to erase you from his shop records.

Last edited:

Dargin B

I can't believe this vape! It's crazy I spent so long trying to find the perfect portable vape when I vape at home 99% of the time. I have finally found what I am looking for and that is the Heavy Hitter! My first bowl in the Herbo Ti was at 8 (I left it on the initial heatsoak recco on accident)...I've never been more stoned vaping .2 in my life. Biggest lung busting vape cloud and no combustion. I had a more medium / firm draw on this first rip. The second bowl of the night put me to bed before 10 pm and I have no idea what the temp was...that was 2 nights ago!

Last night I was able to get quick whitewalls between 6 and 7 and .1 to .15g Single big rips. Tonight I will try the 8 / .2 combo again with some indica before bed. Maybe I can sleep in till 6am and not 5am!

I've only used the Herbo bubbler and I am loving that piece. Almost no draw restriction. I have a bunch of Sneaky Pete WP's, Todd Lewis beaker, some Grav stuff I'll never use, and some Mobius Knockoffs on the way. I am thinking a 14-16 inch thinner tube from Zob at my local store could be a fun and different piece to milk the Herbo with. The ROOR piece @lazylathe has is on my radar...

Alexis

I can't believe this vape! It's crazy I spent so long trying to find the perfect portable vape when I vape at home 99% of the time. I have finally found what I am looking for and that is the Heavy Hitter! My first bowl in the Herbo Ti was at 8 (I left it on the initial heatsoak recco on accident)...I've never been more stoned vaping .2 in my life. Biggest lung busting vape cloud and no combustion. I had a more medium / firm draw on this first rip. The second bowl of the night put me to bed before 10 pm and I have no idea what the temp was...that was 2 nights ago!

Last night I was able to get quick whitewalls between 6 and 7 and .1 to .15g Single big rips. Tonight I will try the 8 / .2 combo again with some indica before bed. Maybe I can sleep in till 6am and not 5am!

I've only used the Herbo bubbler and I am loving that piece. Almost no draw restriction. I have a bunch of Sneaky Pete WP's, Todd Lewis beaker, some Grav stuff I'll never use, and some Mobius Knockoffs on the way. I am thinking a 14-16 inch thinner tube from Zob at my local store could be a fun and different piece to milk the Herbo with. The ROOR piece @lazylathe has is on my radar...
Very glad mate to hear that you are enjoying your new herborizer so much and definitely those bubblers despite being a little more tickly and harsher and warmer on the throat, vile incredibly easy to get going and extracting with.

And thanks for sharing your experience and delight here with us.

rodders83

I think you are overanalyzing the thing, if and when you will plan any other order from them, you could try using another email address. He may actually be not the nicest guy on the planet as vendors are usually depicted on their official topic, but could be also having problems on the site database or anything, I don‘t think he‘s so mad at you that he doesn’t want your order (or account) on his system. With pandemic I think a family business as his one could be facing hard times and poor service as you experienced could be a sign of that, more than Seb trying to erase you from his shop records.

I sort of do use two emails, My main pc has an older email my account was tied to, That is gone no login and password recovery says it does not exist. And i used gmail app to talk to them about my order. So the gmail i use i asked them how long will my order with no logo on the bowl take and im waiting 3 weeks for a reply.

I cant really use a third email and risk it happening again, If you own an XL you need cleaning help and a reliable contact address. Theres no sane reason it should take 3 weeks and involve 2 emails. Ive already been through the hassle of a 4 month long order than involved 16+ emails it is painful.

rodders83,

daoist

At first i thought it was just some discoloration from the production process. but it trurned out there was actually a bit of black powdery residue in my herborizer xl heater. I managed to get it out by soaking about 3/4 of the injector in iso. after that i rinsed it of with hot water.

It made it clean. but still i would like to know why there was such residue and if it can harm your health. i am disappointed that a top of the line product has such residue left. is this not bad for your health?

I know dipping electrical equipment into iso/water is not the greatest idea. but i figured that would be better than vaping black residue of unknown origin.

I am air drying my XL injector by putting it on my extreme q on 260 celsius fan speed 3 for a long time until it is really really really dry again.

Also my Sherlock broke. my own fault. i knocked it over somehow. i guess the really flimpsy thin mouth piece is not for me with my clumpsyness.

daoist

no pictures. but it looked like activated carbon powder or something. anyway it was black and stuck on the inside on the little rim in the middle (near the handle). it might as well have been abv from the testing department. who knows.

Last edited:
daoist,

rodders83

no pictures. but it looked like activated carbon powder or something. anyway it was black and stuck on the inside on the little rim in the middle (near the handle). it might as well have been abv from the testing department. who knows.

Testing department? You mean you or Herborizer? There should be no residue you either got a used unit recleaned or you put abv up there? Did you not notice it when you bought it? I do a burn off on mine but never seen any black residue. And the last thing they need now is you saying this. It sounds like they are struggling right now. The glass quality badly nose dived after 2015. Theres posts on here about exploding buds bubbler this should not happen.

I had a old EHLE 3mm tube that was badly scratched, We decided as an experiment to break and recycle the glass and i can tell you now quality annealed 3mm boro would not break even when i held the tube like a hammer and gave blows to the concrete floor it would not break it did eventually but oh my god the sheer toughness! My old XL bowl also fell down my stairs and not so much as a scratch. Obviously whoever they outsourced too does not make quality glass at the price they charge it has nothing on RooR or EHLE and it doesnt seem to ne annealed either.

They need to really stop this because, Its becoming kinda negative all i see now are faults on my glass. I maintain that the heater is the only thing people should be buying until they makea change or statement. Its obviouslu still an issue judging by my order and i know that in 2015 the glass was strong annealed and scratch free. But it changed as since 2018 theres been complaints on FC about the glass. Never the heaters or electronics always the glass.

rodders83,

daoist

it was already there when i bought it. it did not move or anything. only after the iso bath the residue got loose from the glass.

rodders83

it was already there when i bought it. it did not move or anything. only after the iso bath the residue got loose from the glass.

Did you buy directly from Herborizer? Dude that residue could of been anything!!! I would demand they collect it at thier own cost and refund or clean it. I dont know what they are thinking its a expensive health and beauty device by thier own description. The least you can do it clean it before assembly.

Thats really really shocking mate, My experience is one thing but this is totally another problem and unless they can fix these quality control issues i dint think they should be open and running thier reputation into the dirt either. Everyone can read FC and see what i went through and then they can see that your glass broke and your new vape arrived dirty.

This is simply unacceptable quality control, All they need to do is inspect the heater and bubbler before shipping. Had they of did these simple steps i would not of got a second scratched bubbler and you would not of recieved a dirty XL heater.

Last edited:
rodders83,

Alexis

@Alexis
A Herbo Ti is on the way to me.. Again!!
That's excellent news bro. This vape has only continued to pick up acclaim, appreciation and praise since you last owned one.

I still wish to emphasise- I am incredibly in tune with my body, as a natural part of me, but essentially to navigate the insane allergy and reaction things....

And I swear, to me, the Herbo Ti honestly felt more medicinally transportive of the good ingredients in the herb, than any other vape I tried.

The effects are a bit heavier and longer lasting than the Flowerpot (which I rate very highly as well) I especially appreciate the lasting feeling of anti-anxiety comfort and contentment both physically and mentally when you get up the next day and I found I could go a relatively long time without vaporizing more weed without feeling the knee but being so totally chilled out and comfortable.

I look very forward to hearing your impressions Henry owning this high quality desktop. ;)

rodders83

@daoist

Did you take any pictures???

@Alexis
A Herbo Ti is on the way to me.. Again!!

Again? I read your feedback of the Ti and where you said it was not a vape you used much ir enjoyed? I believe you sold the last one? How come you got a second then?

I found the exact opposite of @Alexis And i for sure get less medicinal benefits and less taste than my other vapes. I dont understand at all it performs worse than the XL and Mighty the taste and actual high are what stand out. I know its not just me as if it were a super vape i would be super high but its not the case at all everything about the high is short lasting and not long term satisfiying.

And to make it worse, It did not even last 5 days until the screen was clogged either and this killed the drag as well. I read your posts and watch what you upload to Youtube so im curious why you dived again into the Herbo Ti? You own so many vapes as well so i will be eager to see what you say a second time. Maybe i need to give mine a second chance but after about 4-5 days i boxed it up and i cannot motivate myself to give it another chance.

Last edited:
rodders83,
Reactions: lazylathe

lazylathe

Almost there...
Again? I read your feedback of the Ti and where you said it was not a vape you used much ir enjoyed? I believe you sold the last one? How come you got a second then?

I found the exact opposite of @Alexis And i for sure get less medicinal benefits and less taste than my other vapes. I dont understand at all it performs worse than the XL and Mighty the taste and actual high are what stand out. I know its not just me as if it were a super vape i would be super high but its not the case at all everything about the high is short lasting and not long term satisfiying.

And to make it worse, It did not even last 5 days until the screen was clogged either and this killed the drag as well. I read your posts and watch what you upload to Youtube so im curious why you dived again into the Herbo Ti? You own so many vapes as well so i will be eager to see what you say a second time. Maybe i need to give mine a second chance but after about 4-5 days i boxed it up and i cannot motivate myself to give it another chance.

Long time no see Rodders!! Hope you are well!
As I have said for many years, not every vape is for every person. No matter the cost, materials etc...
Your comment on the Mighty answers this perfectly! I DESPISE the Mighty!! Worst vape purchase ever for myself! It makes me cough at ANY temp setting and also lives in it's box in the cupboard. Many love this vape but I HATE it. It just does not work for me.
Sometimes I am too quick to sing a vapes praises or the total opposite! Only if they deserve it from my point of view at that exact moment in time.

At the time I owned the Ti, I was into fast heat ups, rapid extractions with minimal learning curve and amazing results that are consistent.
This is quite a lot to ask from many vapes but for me, some do exist that check all the boxes.
The Ti did not and I don't feel I gave it the time it deserved to really understand hot to effectively use it.

For myself, I had to heat soak everything and then try and load a boiling hot bowl to get any hits that were decent.
Cold starts did not give me what I was looking for so I moved it along, something I very seldom do.
Still not quite sure I know why I decided to sell it...

Either way, the Ti is WAY more effective than the OG is any circumstance!
I have the OG and it is packed away...

As for the screen clogging, seriously?:D
I clean most of my screens every 2 to 3 days to keep the airflow open. If I let them get clogged, it increases drag as you said and it also makes me cough a lot more. So I need to keep my screens clean for my own health.
Usually this indicates that your vape was not up to temp yet and the material is not vaporizing quickly enough, in my experience. Or you are drawing too fast. I would leave it on my set temp for 10+ minutes before using it, try that and see what happens.

Sometimes the right WT will also make the world of difference to your experience.
I have settled on my RooR Vapor WT as it pairs excellently with every vape I use.
I have a box of unused glass in the cupboard and they have been wrapped for almost 5 years now.

As for why I want to try it again, my own video made me realize I missed something...
Look at this cloud machine!!! And I still used water and was doing a lot of things wrong. LOL!
Let's see what I can do this time around!

rodders83

@lazylathe

Yea i only clean a vape once a week i have reasons for that and that is why the screen clogged maybe i need to try smaller loads but as i said the bowl also will need cleaned every two days this way. If you have health issues having to clean it every two days sucks! Thats my issue with micro style one hit vapes they need babysitting and cleaning.

The XL lasts a full week, And got me super stoned on my Ti i had the top herb charred and it did not feel the same. Using heatsoak only made this worse i would need to use a much smaller load but its basically unusable that way if watching a film you need to get up and babysit it where the XL you simply grab the 1gram bowl and sip.

Were you an ex smoker? This might explain my findings but i suspect im getting the top of the bowl too warm and the bottom too cold and not getting all my goodies. And when i say goodies im used to the 210c range so i extract all the sedating spectrums of the flower. I did not feel it with the Ti but when i put the same material in the OG XL or Mighty i felt the difference but i do use watertools and heatsoaks for those two. I can heatsoak the OG XL for 5mins and the Mighty gets a good 30s heatsoak too. They all milk well but they all vary in how i feel at the end more than i would of thought.

Also i wanted to ask, Does the RooR diffuser not take away a little from the clouds? I had made an equiry to RooR about one six months ago but decided to cancel last minute due to coronavirus and bought the Ti lol. And ever since not had the balls to pay the €299 + €79 Flame polish logo price. It would be cool to have the Ti XL and the RooR and Herborizer OG bubblers but i dont know its a hell of a price nearly €400 for glass but at least the logo wont be fading anytime soon it would be a lifetime purchase. But you cannot test a diffuser.

Last edited:
rodders83,
Reactions: lazylathe

lazylathe

Almost there...
@lazylathe

Yea i only clean a vape once a week i have reasons for that and that is why the screen clogged maybe i need to try smaller loads but as i said the bowl also will need cleaned every two days this way. If you have health issues having to clean it every two days sucks! Thats my issue with micro style one hit vapes they need babysitting and cleaning.

The XL lasts a full week, And got me super stoned on my Ti i had the top herb charred and it did not feel the same. Using heatsoak only made this worse i would need to use a much smaller load but its basically unusable that way if watching a film you need to get up and babysit it where the XL you simply grab the 1gram bowl and sip.

Were you an ex smoker? This might explain my findings but i suspect im getting the top of the bowl too warm and the bottom too cold and not getting all my goodies. And when i say goodies im used to the 210c range so i extract all the sedating spectrums of the flower. I did not feel it with the Ti but when i put the same material in the OG XL or Mighty i felt the difference but i do use watertools and heatsoaks for those two. I can heatsoak the OG XL for 5mins and the Mighty gets a good 30s heatsoak too. They all milk well but they all vary in how i feel at the end more than i would of thought.

Also i wanted to ask, Does the RooR diffuser not take away a little from the clouds? I had made an equiry to RooR about one six months ago but decided to cancel last minute due to coronavirus and bought the Ti lol. And ever since not had the balls to pay the €299 + €79 Flame polish logo price. It would be cool to have the Ti XL and the RooR and Herborizer OG bubblers but i dont know its a hell of a price nearly €400 for glass but at least the logo wont be fading anytime soon it would be a lifetime purchase. But you cannot test a diffuser.

As i said, we are all different to how a vape affects us but you should be getting a lot more from your Ti.
Yes, I am an ex-smoker of weed but have not smoked in almost 12 years now and my lungs are good and healthy.

I also like to keep everything clean because I am a flavor snob!!
When I am paying top dollar for my herbs, I want them to taste their absolute best and cleaning everything every few days keeps it perfect.

There are a few of us that own the RooR Vapor tube and we all swear by it!
I know one member ordered botht he Herbo bubbler and the RooR and sent the Herbo back, even though it was much cheaper.
The Herbo bubbler is a nice shape but the perc is a poor design, 4 large holes will make it very chuggy if you use water. Dry I am sure it will be fine and nice and open.
The RooR has 12 small holes and works amazingly well with water or dry. My preference is dry as it gives you the best flavor.
It produces ridiculous clouds as you can see in my videos. I do not set my vapes at higher temps for videos, use tea to enhance the vapor production or any tricks! It is 100% straight good quality herb.
It pairs perfectly with ALL my vaporizers, even my trusty OG Hopper can milk it with ease.
It even gets used for concentrates and is wonderful and smooth!

Once my Ti arrives I will experiment with it until I can find a happy medium and report back!

Top Bottom