Herborizer corner

Alexis

Well lets see, I just checked and i placed my order on or around March but Seb sent me an email there this morning. I had to add that the guy is crazy he did fix my issues and my head is sort of spinning. I think it may take me a few days for it to set in but what he did to fix the issues i can not quite believe he went as far as he did i thought he might just refund the bubbler but no he fixed everything.

I am just relieved to be honest, I only started using the vape recently too and i get a bigger ti bowl i know its the best vape on the market it would beat the XL with a bigger bowl, I was scared this arguement we were having might of broken that but if he is happy to have as a customer i am still happy to keep ordering vapes. Technically i think i need three to suit my needs and ill health so i will probably place another order to be honest soon.

:)
Hey Rodders, man I'm really happy to hear this. Seb is a diamond, and I couldn't believe he would not do you right 100% and totally fairly, without quibble.

Clearly he currently has some soundingly, not very nice employees.

I am logically deducing that over the past 12 months, since awareness of the Ti and DigiTi has increased in America, Herborizer has grown as a business.

I never once interacted with anybody except Seb himself, several years of emails.

But staff can be assholes haha.

I'm both especially pleased Rodders, mostly that you can finally relax about this, will surely get a fair resolution, and hopefully be happy with your Ti forever after.

You just need the regular bowl mate, like you did in the start. I never would have even suggested you personally use the Microbowl.

You can still load a fair amount into the regular Ti bowl, and still use it very similarly to the XL. Keep sipping for a good while, easy, effortless, continuous and super smooth and tasty hits.

Just keep stirring, dont run the temp so high it is too fast extracting for your own perferences and what you are used to.

But also, secondly, I am very relieved to hear that Sebastien has not abandoned his integrity, respect, and genuine care for people and his customers. Good man I will always say.

Take care Rodders.

rodders83

Hey Rodders, man I'm really happy to hear this. Seb is a diamond, and I couldn't believe he would not do you right 100% and totally fairly, without quibble.

Clearly he currently has some soundingly, not very nice employees.

I am logically deducing that over the past 12 months, since awareness of the Ti and DigiTi has increased in America, Herborizer has grown as a business.

I never once interacted with anybody except Seb himself, several years of emails.

But staff can be assholes haha.

I'm both especially pleased Rodders, mostly that you can finally relax about this, will surely get a fair resolution, and hopefully be happy with your Ti forever after.

You just need the regular bowl mate, like you did in the start. I never would have even suggested you personally use the Microbowl.

You can still load a fair amount into the regular Ti bowl, and still use it very similarly to the XL. Keep sipping for a good while, easy, effortless, continuous and super smooth and tasty hits.

Just keep stirring, dont run the temp so high it is too fast extracting for your own perferences and what you are used to.

But also, secondly, I am very relieved to hear that Sebastien has not abandoned his integrity, respect, and genuine care for people and his customers. Good man I will always say.

Take care Rodders.

Yea i messed up on bowl choice, I was seeking perfection which i think is the Ti heater with glass gauze. No more buying screens and no need to return the heater for cleaning the XL has one downside it gets yellow over time. You can appreciate why i wanted a cleanable waterproof heater.

I got both bowls now also, I dare not presoak or it burns as my pref temp is 210c i think. If i inhale too much and a bit hits the heater it will burn. But yea if i babysit and stir i get a good session now but i would like to be a bit more hands off and a larger bowl. But this could satisfy me now but i still will try to improve it more. I am considering looking for someone to make an even larger bowl with a glass screen system, Or a 29.2mm to 18mm adapter would let the Ti heater slot into the XL bowl too.

If your hands are a bit large, The XL has a easier time with the gauze thats for sure and i know that the glass screens RooR use actually fit pretty decent into the XL bowls. Once it gets sticky after a few bowls its glued in place.

daoist

So i was testing some Gorilla Like hashish in the herborizer. i had to go to 8 or 9 on the thermostat to get some nice clouds.
But now i noticed the metal heater starts to glow red, like it would on an oven. I was wondering if that is normal or not. I only see this on 8 or above.

daoist,

Greenteam

Less ego. More soul.
So i was testing some Gorilla Like hashish in the herborizer. i had to go to 8 or 9 on the thermostat to get some nice clouds.
But now i noticed the metal heater starts to glow red, like it would on an oven. I was wondering if that is normal or not. I only see this on 8 or above.

I think it's normal, I frequently use my Herbo on 8 or above. The first time i noticed the glowing of the heater, i was scared for a moment because i leaved the room for a while and came back and it was dark in the room and the device above 8 glowing like a Lava lamp :o :evil:
But although i like to let my XL on for hours when I'm doing longer sessions on weekends, i avoid to leave it on 8 or higher, normally turn it down to 6, just to keep the bowl warm enough

Greenteam,

daoist

Do you know if there are lower "hash" bowls available for the XL? I wondering how much it would cost to have that custom made, does anyone know?

daoist,

rodders83

@daoist

The red glow is normal you should see mine, I dont bother hitting it until i see the red glow its pretty funky. Its the higher temp thats gonna work better with the hash too. I wish i had some to find out but no luck.

I think the XL that way is more sedative too, I notice the difference in the XL and the Ti and for sure i get huge clouds now on the Ti this laat week i really started to use it everyday but i dont forehead sweat like i do on my XL.

Alexis

The XL heater runs up to 10 for a reason. It is perfectly capable of tolerating and maintaining that heat. Seb designed it this way.

Red glow is merely an indication of a certain heat level.

8 is very moderate, high temp yes, but not extreme. I would not worry at all.

daoist

Why is everyone talking about seb or sebastian like if he is your best friend while you probably never even met him. i think it is a bit weird to do that.

rodders83

Why is everyone talking about seb or sebastian like if he is your best friend while you probably never even met him. i think it is a bit weird to do that.

Being honest, I think my friend would of given me a worse outcome on my order problem lol. Still cant quite believe how cool he was.

I shelved my Ti as well lads, Shamefully i wheeled out the Mighty again until i get a another XL with no logos from Herborizer. I simply cant get the same effects if i go past 5.5 my herb chars so i cant really get more of a sedation effect. But as soon as i use my XL or mighty on max i am totally destroyed. Yesterday i was super fatigued after a bowl i realized now that when i use my Ti am relaxed and high but just not destroyed. So really you want two of these i think i would use the Ti with kier and oil and keep the XL for flower.

Thats how ive seen it this week anyways, My herb just is not good enough for the Ti. So off i go for another order, This will be the second XL for me plus i got the Ti and the Mighty. :D

justcametomind

You are perfectly right but in this forum it happens will almost any manufacturer in almost any of their own vapes threads, except Grasshopper and the likes

justcametomind,

VapeEnthusiast

Troy's Army

I have an honest answer. Sebastian has answered each of my emails quickly and thoroughly and signed off by name. Any manufacturer who stands by their CS and product like that deserve the respect of being called by their name.

It's not a matter of friendship. Seb has attached his name and reputation to the herborizer. We show respect to his dedication by calling him by name.

Alexis

I have an honest answer. Sebastian has answered each of my emails quickly and thoroughly and signed off by name. Any manufacturer who stands by their CS and product like that deserve the respect of being called by their name.

It's not a matter of friendship. Seb has attached his name and reputation to the herborizer. We show respect to his dedication by calling him by name.
Very well said mate. And I really do not think there is anything wrong about giving praise to genuinely good and caring people. We don't do it enough in my opinion.

Credit where it is due I say.

rodders83

Are they on holidays right now? I cannot get a reply from them anymore. After i emailed Seb and got a refund i thanked him in an email and asked him if he wanted his second bubbler back as i was sent two cracked bubblers. And no reply.

And on Sunday night i emailed info@herborizer asking how long it will take to make a bowl with no logo as i will order it soon to give him back some of his money and no reply either.

I wonder are they mad at me or on holiday, Ive no idea if i should return the bubbler as a gesture which im thinking about or if they dislike me or added me to gmail block list lol.

rodders83,

daoist

It is summer holliday in france. Everything goes a bit slower then, plus they still got the lock down going i think. c'est la vie.

daoist,

rodders83

It is summer holliday in france. Everything goes a bit slower then, plus they still got the lock down going i think. c'est la vie.

Can you login? I cant place any orders as the website says the email has no account, Not true its been like that since 2015. :(

rodders83,

rodders83

I can login on the herborizer site. seems to work fine for me. maybe try different browser.

Thanks bro its just me then, Maybe they needed to do it to delete the last order im gonna just wait the two weeks holiday period and see if they reply. If i use password recovery it will say no email account exists.

rodders83,

VapeEnthusiast

Troy's Army
Does anyone know what the maximum advisable temperature for the DigiTi is?

I've heard 710 is the max. Is that right??

VapeEnthusiast,

daoist

you mean for flower or for concentrates? it has two temperature settings. normal and enail.

daoist,

daoist

I don't have the Ti, i have the XL. i usually start at 185 for flavour. then i go to 195. then i go to 210 or something. Just start low in temperature surf to higher.

At lower temperatures the bowl might have to heat up a bit before it gets good vape. if you just put the heater in the glass injector stand after each hit your weed cannot burn anyway.

Last edited:
daoist,

Dargin B

Welp, I ordered the TI "Bubbler Package" from Germany. Apparently the "bubbler package" doesn't ship with a "bubbler". I should have read the fine print..what I get for ordering first thing in the morning. I bought the Herborizer over the New Vape because of the bubbler in the package. Enraging. I held off for a month buying nice glass thinking I had this one the way.

Is there a comparable bubbler I can buy in the US?

Dargin B,
Top Bottom