Herborizer corner

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
Nah it did not change its a vape you can suck hard or soft on and for me the outcomes the same always. Its caused by lack of stirring on my part and leaving the heater on for like 15 seconds. We covered that i like high temp so to get my abv dark i need to keep churning a bowl like a cement mixer every bowl required attention because its power extraction and that just aint my thing i do not want to work for my vapor.

In a few months when i get time, It will be sold to pay for a Verdamper or something that had minimal stirring requirements. I got vapes that can be filled and forget and still work so i cant get on with it at all.
Imho & e , that desktop vaporizer you’re trying to find, the almost no stir without hassle on that stirring side, is the Vapexhale EVO.
The rest will all require stirring, including the Verdamper imho & e.
But as people like to say here, ymmv, but I try to not ymmv. Always try to reach the point where nothing else can be better.
Good luck with your “unicorn”!!!

@rodders83

I was watching a video today on IG by @zancru and my brain suddenly saw what I had forgot about owning a Herbo Ti!!

I talked about moving the screen up, lowering the temp etc, etc...
All a bunch of garbage... Lmao!!!

I saw that his injector was way below the rim of the joint and remembered that you can move it down to move the heat closer and fine tune it!

This has brought it up to being used regularly and I can extract a small bowl in one huge tasty cloud.

Will do a video soonish!

Did you just said Zancru 3 times??
Or did you rubbed my nogging hard enough for Zancru genie 🧞‍♂️ to show up??
😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣
0B2401B5-7387-463F-B51D-AB6623337BCA.jpeg
ADA0C0E7-61B9-489A-9F97-9A3A77D847FB.jpeg
Exactly 11mm pulled down.
At least my heater, it has a certain way to turn it around, clockwise or counterclockwise when your pulling it down, to make it easier.
7ED20C62-68EB-4AAD-BF55-AE8B71EE1B5F.jpeg
At 696F, and loading about the same of a FP small bowl, it will reach very similar ABV, dark and well extracted imho & e.
Warning ⚠, you’ll be pretty close to combust if you don’t pay attention to the load, or load too much 6A073628-6D3C-4364-88B7-AE4D63629C33.jpeg
Stay vaped!
Mantente de la mente!
Here’s the Instagram link, for those into live-streams and more videos and pictures.
http://instagr.am/p/CEKnHaKH77A/

lazylathe

Almost there...
@zancru @zancru @zancru

84606846-3050812251609558-2658471729864638464-o.jpg

IT WORKS!!!

Imagine if they reworked the injector to look more like a vortex twist to really mix the air.

Zangano Cruel

IT WORKS!!!

Imagine if they reworked the injector to look more like a vortex twist to really mix the air.
If you pull 1/2 cm only, and you play close attention to the weed load, you’ll notice that more vortexing is being created.
You’ll notice it more, if you go for a fine grind, and you go full throttle in your inhale.
You’ll see kief or little weed specks, flying in a circle on top of the load.
It takes a pull tho.
If those 2 holes at the top of the glass injector, were more detailed taken care of, with an angled entrance, it’d most likely vortex.
My biggest concern tho, is that those flying specks, when the heater is “modded”, they tend to stick to the heater, and you’ll see them get black roast, or plain mini combust.
Makes sense??
Stay vaped!
Mantente de la mente!

Zangano Cruel

It's not a modification but an actual adjustment to how the vape works.
The higher up the injector, the cooler the hits or you run it hotter.
Lower it closer to your herb and the heat is brought down closer to your herb and extraction happens much faster with thicker clouds.
Correcto señor!!!
You have common sense and knowledge there.
Simple physics and just a little bit of paying attention, and reading “that manual and fine print” never hurts 😂🤣
Stay vaped!
Mantente de la mente!

Alexis

230c is combustion temp, So if ut really was 230c the ABV would char. I can tell you the bowl temp does not correspond with the dial. Its the way air works the second you inhale you drop the temps. The temp dial can never be accurate this way you have to subtract about a minimum of 5c in an inhale.
It is probably more than 5°C. The DigiTi, each standard typical hit the temp readout dropped literally 14 or 15 °C every time, and quickly reclimbed back to set temp before I had finished my exhale.

So I think inhalation can lower the heat in certain heaters more than assumed.

Very device dependant though obviously.

That Verdamper, it's coil is massive vs the mini Ti, so prob does not lose as much heat during a draw, an aspect of it's sheer power.

Nothing else to add here, enough Herborizer experts in this thread nowadays lol!

Alexis

@lazylathe @Zangano Cruel How can you do that? Glass and titanium diameters are the same in my case. I cant push the glass further up
The Ti comes with an Alan Key. You can loosen and adjust the distance the injector protrudes.

Sebastien officially stated that the Ti was designed for best performance, with the injector protruding 5 mm.

So obviously, these lads are talking about simply lowering the heat source, even closer to the load.

However, interesting also that @Zangano Cruel was talking about it actually changing the action of the airflow, the vortex basically.

So that is an additional factor.

Alexis

Oh that's why it comes with an Allen key! I was really scratching my head looking for the place to use it. I just saw the little screw behind the heater, it was hidden by the glass. Cool to know I can play with that to adjust the height of the heater.
Yeah man exactly, it's dead easy mate just be mindful and focussed. I did it and I'm useless haha, like in terms of being able to function due to extreme fatigue directly diminishing the most basic tasks, physical and mental, on daily basis.

But this Ti Alan Key adjustment is eyes closed stuff practically.

Just always take a bit of care, like with screws, to keep threads intact.

Play with those depths homie and please report back. We learn from the field, more individuals the better.

VapeEnthusiast

Troy's Army
Does anyone know of an improved 18f/18m bowl/screen solution?

I really like the performance of my Ti, but the screen is too flimsy IMO and allows some particulate to drop under the bowl into my glass. Double screen just causes weirdness.

I'm thinking about trying to find a thicker Ti or SS screen - or a new bowl. Has anyone experimented with this?

daoist

i am also looking into new screens, preferably either glass screens or ceremic screens. but not sure where to buy it. I don't really like metal screens in any of my vaporizers. so i am looking for ceramic or glass screens. I think this exists on amazon at least but there are so many sizes available that i am not sure where to start.

daoist,

lazylathe

Almost there...
Does anyone know of an improved 18f/18m bowl/screen solution?

I really like the performance of my Ti, but the screen is too flimsy IMO and allows some particulate to drop under the bowl into my glass. Double screen just causes weirdness.

I'm thinking about trying to find a thicker Ti or SS screen - or a new bowl. Has anyone experimented with this?

I am using a double weave Ti screen from New Vape and it works really well!

Alexis

This screen solved my problems! I was worried from eyeballing it, but it fits really well and is plenty stiff.

Glad I had one, NV stopped making them I believe!

Thanks LL!
I suddenly recall, I'm sure there was another company already making these double Ti screens, which Flowerpot owners began to rave epic abput....

Hence Newvape adopting them in-house.

Damn, sorry the company name escapes me now. Can come back if I recall should anyone need.

It might have been Errlectric , rings a bell but not sure.

Popcorn Lung

What's up everyone? I just received my Herbo Ti today and was curious if they plan on releasing a micro bowl in 14mm.

Popcorn Lung,

Popcorn Lung

They already have have they not? I have one, not sure if it was 14mm now.

But there is a microbowl anyway.

Well the Herborizer website say the microdose bowl is only available in size 14mm. But I also saw the microbowl on VGoodiez website that's in 19mm. Did Herborizer make two different microbowl sizes?

Popcorn Lung

The 18mm adapter on the Vgoodiez site says it's made of two glass adapters and a basket screen. I don't think it's the same thing as the 14mm micro bowl from Herborizer.

This is the one I'm referring to

The description makes it sound like it's the same bowl in 19mm. Unfortunately there is no pic

Popcorn Lung,
Top Bottom