Herborizer corner

Alexis

Shit I was looking at grabbing one of those little herbotizer grinders- basically the one in Bleak's video.
@Carlos, can you please confirm sometime that this is the grinder you are referring to? I wasnt sure if that one came free with the Ti. Maybe there is a different sort, a much cheaper snaller thing that comes as a freebie? Probably not but just to be sure.
On look, the grinders dont look too bad. My SCS is bit of a pain to use, doesnt turn very well.
The Herbo grinder on Bleak's video looks quite easy to grip and turn.

Carlos8400

I mean don't get me wrong, they work!
They just don't have the effortless function of nicer (and more expensive) ones.
Coming from a cheap plastic or wooden grinder it would be an improvement, but if you have handled good quality grinders you will not be impressed.

Alexis, it is indeed the same grinder as the video. I think i got them for free because i ordered two Ti kits, but stock issues meant i had to wait a couple weeks for the second half of my order to ship even though i had paid for fast shipping.
Sebastian probably chucked them in as a way to make up for the unplanned wait.

Last edited:

Smokey

Cloud Master
Hello everyone :D After few years of going back to combusting joints with friends, I made the decision last week to go full vape again and went back to my beloved basic Herbo that had served me and my ex-GF for 6 years, daily use (her, I went back to combustion 3 years ago or so)! It's been few days now without smoke and I already feel all the benefits, inluding less urge to use because of the fading of nicotine addiction (that bitch). Now I'm seeing all this new hype for the TI and I will definitely check that out!!! Maybe I will try some concentrate vaping for the 1st time in my life. Hope some retailer has it in stock near me.
Far out, mates!!

vapmanjoe

If you already own the XL you can only order the Ti injector+bowl (+the glass injector body maybe)

You're right...now i'm waiting for a reply from verdampftnochmal (they and vaposhop have the whole Set on stock) if it is possible to order single components...Vaposhop already answered, that at the moment they only sell the whole set with a waterfilter.

vapmanjoe,
Reactions: PPN

biohacker

Just curious if any of you current Herborizer Ti owners also owned, or have owned an EVO or Cloud before?

biohacker,

biohacker

@PPN just curious what you think of it in comparison? I used to be a diehard Cloud fan, but after owning 3 EVO's, I hate it. I'm hoping that the Herbo Ti will be MUCH better, and I expect it to be so.

PPN

Volute of Vapor
I liked a lot my Cloud+ but since the Vrip, my DIY Volute and the Ti imperator I wasn't using it at all and decided to let it to go for another home!
Was not a fan of elb's and taste suffered of higher temp than 1 o'clock on the dial but it was the better designed vape I owned, I loved the look of the Cloud+ (but not anymore the Evo).
There is absolutly no comparison, if the Cloud+ was an heavy hitter...the Ti is an apocalyptic hitter!

Alexis

Woah, go easy PPN, you are scaring me now with dangerous words like that!!
I almost start thinking "do I need this vape? What am I getting into?"

But, I would have been surprised if you had said otherwise, Ti and Cloud +.
So it certainly confirms what I just knew anyway- the Ti is a notch above. It will be fun trying to figure out exactly why.

biohacker

Was not a fan of elb's and taste suffered of higher temp than 1 o'clock on the dial but it was the better designed vape I owned, I loved the look of the Cloud+ (but not anymore the Evo).
There is absolutly no comparison, if the Cloud+ was an heavy hitter

Pretty much exactly my experience as well. They just ripped apart my lungs, so I was starting to get a bit concerned about the Ti, but I know it's a completely different entity.

I'm hoping that the Ti works well with a coarse grind? I prefer it for lung comfort and taste. I don't mind having to stir.

MrMonss

You're right...now i'm waiting for a reply from verdampftnochmal (they and vaposhop have the whole Set on stock) if it is possible to order single components...Vaposhop already answered, that at the moment they only sell the whole set with a waterfilter.

Did you look at the site, they sell each part individually :
http://shop.herborizer.com/en/30-accessories-ti

Joaon

Modnote: images fixed as requested. :)

Hell yeah the Ti is working well !

Teaser Time!
hVxBTMp.gif
More to come..

:ninja:
:peace:

Last edited by a moderator:

MrMonss

Hell yeah the Ti is working well !

Teaser Time!Modnote: image link fixed
hVxBTMp.gif
More to come..
:ninja:
:peace:

Funny to see that we have the same setup but that we do not use it in the same way.
Tonight i'll do like you.
You make the air call with the little glass stopper ? This is not visible on the gif.
Very cool vape spot & nice flowers !!

Last edited by a moderator:
MrMonss,
Reactions: Alexis

mephisto

My package from EU arrived today and in no time the Herborizer Ti was hooked up and test flown. Did a brief burnoff of the element at setting 6. Glad I did because it needed to be cleaned of some production oils. Filled a tiny amount , just enough to cover the screen and got 3 smooth hits from it. Very nice, compact, elite style vape. I feel like this is a bit more refined for my tastes than the NV flowerpot. I bought both the herb and the enail att. It will be a few days before I throw any extract at it. Ah hell, I will do it tomorrow. Thanks to all who helped with the reviews. Will report back with extract usage experience....

biohacker

@mephisto :rockon: Shiiiiit yeaaaah!!!! Nice prelim feedback bro! The burn off manufacturing residue is common with this one.

@Alexis I noticed this:

"High-end salon spray, the Bubbler TI herborizer comes with a Tube Herborizer bong."

I REALLY hope the BUBBLER shows up and NOT the TUBE bong! :shrug:

biohacker,
Reactions: Alexis

Alexis

@mephisto :rockon: Shiiiiit yeaaaah!!!! Nice prelim feedback bro! The burn off manufacturing residue is common with this one.

@Alexis I noticed this:

"High-end salon spray, the Bubbler TI herborizer comes with a Tube Herborizer bong."

I REALLY hope the BUBBLER shows up and NOT the TUBE bong! :shrug:

No fear bro, they havs the exact same wording on the tube page I believe. The 2 products are listed separately for different prices. Just not technically correct details for the bubbler, unless it is a different terminology whereby "bang Tube " is somehow accurate for both the tube and bubbler, but not apparent in translation.
I have no doubt we are getting the bubbler! Only question is, when exactly?
I will be keen to see what the site says on monday, the 15th.
Herborizer is still out of stock themelves, so I cant really see Lacentrale having units on monday, even if Herborizer do.

But you never know, wait and see.:nod:
Cant wait man. Well, I can, just quite excited. I have been trying to encourage my buddy Dave to grab one now too (it is his birthday today, so Im hoping he decides to treat himself, "before the midnight hour"), before it is a LOT more in price, if Lacentrale suddenly come to their senses and realise how many croissants they COULD have on the breakfast table!:lol:

I have faith in these guys though. Zero contact of course, just gut feelings. They seem REAL laid back. Like they got no worries. They gonna ship out these vaporizers, when they get there, and everybodies happy!

And they dont care if they lose money, just as long as they got croissants right? (And maybe, Pain au Raisin as well)! :rofl:

SoDelicious

Salted Caramel Ice Cream
I decided to jump on the pre order for the Herborizer from lacentralevapeur, I just couldn't pass up that deal!

I am currently testing the NV FP and sublimator Apollo and honestly I think the Herborizer TI will be coming on top... that isn't for sure though I will still need to do lots of testing :lol:

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
Perfect! :tup:

A one-hand comparision of the top 3 between I can't decide.

What's your review on the comparision Sub vs NV FP up to now, please?

Hogni,

SoDelicious

Salted Caramel Ice Cream
Perfect! :tup:

A one-hand comparision of the top 3 between I can't decide.

What's your review on the comparision Sub vs NV FP up to now, please?

I received the NV FP 2 days ago so I am still dialing in on the correct temperatures but as of right now I have been using the FP more often due to its quick heat up time (3 - 5 minutes vs sublimators 15 - 30 minutes).

While waiting for the sub to fully heat up I am able to take about 4 hits of around 0.025 - 0.050 g of dry herb. It is also worth mentioning that when I only had the sub I would leave it on all day but now I just turn on the FP 5 minutes before use and turn it off after every use.

Another thing I did notice is the sub is much harsher on the throat (controller setting 8) and makes me cough more often but at the same time produces slightly bigger clouds using the same material as the FP (at around 750 - 795c).

Also, there is a noticeable air flow restriction difference from the sub and the FP. The sub seems to be much more restrictive than the FP (with flower pot and heating head on) But when I place the lollicap over the FP (without hovering) the restriction is basically the same as the Sub. The FP is still a little less restrictive but you can barely tell.

Clearing a 0.025 - 0.050g bowl of dry herb is quicker and easier in the FP vs the sub where it milks it a little longer, I think this is what makes the subs cloud a little thicker?

This is my thoughts on the NV FP vs the Sub as of right now. I will need to do a lot more testing so I am sure my opinion will change over time. As of right now though I don't think I can say which one is better then the other since they both have their pro's and cons.

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
Thank you very much! Keep us up to date - will follow your experience with huge interest

EDIT: I've just seen that all divices are back in stock at Herborizer. So all retailers should have their ordered stuff soon I guess.

Last edited:

Alexis

Thank you very much! Keep us up to date - will follow your experience with huge interest

EDIT: I've just seen that all divices are back in stock at Herborizer. So all retailers should have their ordered stuff soon I guess.
Thanks Hogni for keeping up on these little details and facts in the vaping world, particularly when it comes to retailers and deals, stock etc (maybe what colour their hair is too possibly? :lol:)
It still feels a bit unreal that I have bought this vaporizer. I still havent told my mum yet that I have spent £250 on ANOTHER vaporizer! And not just that, but another HERBORIZER!!

I have got a tip tip Aromed to list though, and if the Ti works for me vaporizer and allergy wise, and crucially also as a method of vaping essential oils for allergy treatment ()the XL can do this well)- then I also may sell my XL which is still fresh and good.

Anyway, maybe Lacentrale will turn my strange dream of spontaneously buying the Ti, into reality with "in stock" notifications, and ACTION!:rockon:

Top Bottom