Herborizer corner

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Since a few days I don't proceed anymore to a heat soak (the injector on the bowl for a few seconds before to inhale) with the same results if the injector is powered on for +10mn... I noticed it need this time to be 100% fully operational!

My favourite load is between 0.05-0.1g with one stir during sessions. At +5 it takes me 4-5 inhalations to cash the load (hits n°2&3 being the biggers!).

I need to make a dry setup using a whip (sorry but sometimes I like whip) to sip on the couch at lower temp...

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Just got caught up here. You guys need to stop grinding!

@biohacker - I've watched you go through all those vapes, and some are my favorites, so I'm not sure what they are missing for you. But I can say that the Herborizer Ti is up there with the best of the best and is the high end vape I've been reaching for since I got it. I'd be lost without my VHW holder, though, as the heater needs a place to sit. If any vape has a chance to give you what you're looking for, this is one of them. Good luck...I hope you've finally found it!

I had to take a week off from vaping due to illness and it was so nice coming back to a big old bowl of low temp Herbo vapor! This thing on 4 is perfect for me in terms of taste/effect combo!

Alexis

@PPN , big appreciation as ever for sharing your experiences and insights on the Ti.
@biohacker will be very pleased Im sure by your reported load sizes, although I expect he may prefer to cache the whole 0.05-0.1 in one large hit. Maybe this is not possible on setting 5?

Or maybe you are taking only short pulls, in which case a long pull with Biohacker's "XL" lungs (like mine) it is possible to keep going and vape 0.1 in one long hit?

Regardless, I am interested if you put 0.2 in the Ti on setting 5, would you still get the same number of hits, 4-5, but just double the size? Just curious.

@stickstones , you are a true vape pro with roadmiles bro. Your praise of the Ti is worth a lot! And I am really pleased to hear how it can satisfy you on low temps.

@biohacker , still no website updates for in stock. But Im sure they all got into work today and the boss said "well mes amis, we can either unpack the new Herborizer stock and update the website or would you rather eat croissants and talk philosphy?"

Im pretty sure they all opted for croissants!:lol:
No disrespect to any French members, just fooling. I used to love my french bakery goods on holidays to France. Well yummy!

Last edited:

Vapelife13

Cloud chaser
Hello everyone, I am new here in the forum and I have registered because of the Herborizer corner. I have a Ti for four weeks and I am really excited. I always pack 0.25 in the bowl and the temperature on 6 and no heat soak. I get 2 big hits and a slightly smaller after one stir and then another to get all the rest of the goodies. I know i have big lungs, but how can you get up to 4 hits from only, 0,05 - 0,1g?

Alexis

Hello everyone, I am new here in the forum and I have registered because of the Herborizer corner. I have a Ti for four weeks and I am really excited. I always pack 0.25 in the bowl and the temperature on 6 and no heat soak. I get 2 big hits and a slightly smaller after one stir and then another to get all the rest of the goodies. I know i have big lungs, but how can you get up to 4 hits from only, 0,05 - 0,1g?
Welcome to the forum my good friend. And what a place and time to jump in. I have a feeling this vape is going to get VERY popular and draw in a big crowd.
PPN did state he has his at setting 5. Im sure the difference between 5 and 6 is enormous in terms of speed of extraction.
I expect on setting 6 any small load, like 0.1 or less, would indeed be easy to fullly cache in one hit.
Just from what the guys are saying so far.

I wonder if we will ever see any female Ti owners? I dont believe there has even been a female herborizerer in this thread so far!
Shame though. I would like to see some ladies proactively involved with some of our favorite heavy hitters. Im sure there are lady Vapexhale users and members?

Dont think there are any lady VHW members? Ladies you are invited here to herborizer corner to represent the female species. Just buy the Ti and your money is good here!

Vapelife13

Cloud chaser
Welcome to the forum my good friend. And what a place and time to jump in. I have a feeling this vape is going to get VERY popular and draw in a big crowd.
PPN did state he has his at setting 5. Im sure the difference between 5 and 6 is enormous in terms of speed of extraction.
I expect on setting 6 any small load, like 0.1 or less, would indeed be easy to fullly cache in one hit.
Just from what the guys are saying so far.

I wonder if we will ever see any female Ti owners? I dont believe there has even been a female herborizerer in this thread so far!
Shame though. I would like to see some ladies proactively involved with some of our favorite heavy hitters. Im sure there are lady Vapexhale users and members?

Dont think there are any lady VHW members? Ladies you are invited here to herborizer corner to represent the female species. Just buy the Ti and your money is good here!

Thanks for the welcome ;-) And as i read you waiting for a TI - you will be blown away, complete different, just perfect! :-)
I only used the TI on setting 6, after i have read somewhere in this lovely Herborizer corner, Sebastien from Herborizer uses this setting. If it's true or not, but after i got the Ti, my first setting was 6 and me was clear in a second, that's my temp :-) But i have to start playing a little with the temps.

biohacker

@biohacker - I've watched you go through all those vapes, and some are my favorites, so I'm not sure what they are missing for you

Let me know which ones and i'll tell you ;) I'm a picky VAS mofo! :lol: And if you think I'M bad, you should see how quick the girlfriend is to dismiss vapes! :rofl:

I'd be lost without my VHW holder, though, as the heater needs a place to sit.

Herborizer should have the Ti heater stand shortly.

I hope you've finally found it!

Thanks bro! I already have with the Supreme 3! ;) But i'm certain this one will be a keeper, especially based on trying out the XL. I NEED a DESKTOP! It's been way too long!

will be very pleased Im sure by your reported load sizes, although I expect he may prefer to cache the whole 0.05-0.1 in one large hit.

You know me too well bro! You got that straight!

VXL? Yep, she's tried that one and hated it!

Dont think there are any lady VHW members?

She liked it but too fragile and caused her to cough (and me sneeze!) lol

She just enjoys cannabis for cannabis, so isn't a VAS geek like us, but she does provide some valuable input when I need another perspective! :D

@Vapelife13 WELCOME to FC! And more importantly to the Herbo Corner! Your experience and feedback with the Ti are greatly appreciated! :rockon:

PPN

Volute of Vapor
5.25 is the higher i can go and I can't manage full lungs hits so this is explain the number of hits...
I agree with @Alexis there is a huge difference between 5 and 6 , for me 5 taste great with large clouds and 6 scorch the load in one hit. I use 6-6.5 for kief/hasch bowl only. I even feel large differences between 5 and 5.5!

Setting 4 is flavor country as @stickstones mentionned before and a lot of smoother for the throat. I like 5.25 for big hits but it's yet too hard for my throat. So, typucally, I use it between 4.5 and 5.25 for flowers, rarely less or more.

If you use twice the amount of flowers maybe you'll get 1 or 2 hits more (with my throat) but , all in all, you'll get pretty the same amount of hits, just thickers and more concentrated in goodies!

I'm trying to try to include it in my Daily routine but for that purpose I must to be able to use it dry... so this is what I'm thinking about: connect it to my Orbiter without water and with a whip for low temp sipping dry sessions! Hmm... I'm already salivating about this setup!

Carlos8400

Keep in mind that the number you set the Ti will not give constant results from one user to the next!

I use two Tis in two different places. One in a warm dry flat, the other in a very cool and humid, almost basement like place (old house with thick walls and very little insulation, it could be 35c outside and it will always be cool inside). I can definitely see that i need to raise the temp 0.5 or 1 higher in the cool house to get equivalent results.

The humidity at which you keep your herbs will also influence things a lot.
I find a lot of dutch store bought herbs are usually super dry, giving harsher vapour, and a higher risk of combusting at high temperature than if it was kept at 60% humidity or more.
This isn't a problem with my own crop as i never let it go that dry.
I now keep a 62% Boveda pack in all my herb jars and it has helped with consistency a lot.

Basically, unless we all have the same temperature and RH in our houses, and vape herbs at the same RH, sharing favourite settings is a bit useless as we are not comparing equivalent conditions.
For what it's worth, after 4 months my favourite setting is still 6. (6.5 in the cold house!)

Just know that whatever you like/want, you will be able to do it with this vape.
Hot, cool, super filtered, dry, convection, conduction, it does it all....

Last edited:

Vapelife13

Cloud chaser
After using the TI for a while, i am so blessed from this Vape, i really don't know what portable i should use. I had 3 Hoppers but one fault after the other, so never a Hopper again. I also use a Mighty, but i don't like the plastic really. So i will get a Vapecap M tomorrow , do you think it will satisfy after using only the TI for some weeks? I am sure, some of you have both Vapes, some experience would be nice.

Have a cloudy day :D

Carlos8400

I got a Vapecap M a month ago.
Satisfy it will not, it's nothing like the Ti, tiny herb chamber, barely any airflow, harsh vapour...
But it fits in your pocket and is unbreakable!

It's good as a low tech vape, or if you really need something that is tiny and butane powered, but its not even on the same level as the mighty. You would have to pack it 3 times and spend 5 minutes torching to get the same effects you would get from one filled chamber in the Mighty. And the vapour is a lot hotter, harsher and less thick.

I basically just use it when going on wood walks, when i don't want to faff with technology, or if i am in a situation where i can't use the Mighy or IQ.
It is IMO better than the Vapman, but still not something i would want to use on a regular basis.
If you are a micro doser i can see it working better, but then i doubt you would have bought a Ti if that was the case.

Have you thought about a glass mouthpiece for the mighty?
I hate plastic too, but the mighty with a glass mouthpiece is hard to beat!
It is actually my favourite portable, after having a grasshopper, IQ, Vapman and Vapcap M.

https://www.vaposhop.com/vaporizer_accessoires/vaporizer-parts/easy-flow-mouthpiece-crafty-mighty/

Last edited:

Vapelife13

Cloud chaser
I got a Vapecap M a month ago.
Satisfy it will not, it's nothing like the Ti, tiny herb chamber, barely any airflow, harsh vapour...
But it fits in your pocket and is unbreakable!

It's good as a low tech vape, or if you really need something that is tiny and butane powered, but its not even on the same level as the mighty. You would have to pack it 3 times and spend 5 minutes torching to get the same effects you would get from one filled chamber in the Mighty. And the vapour is a lot hotter, harsher and less thick.

I basically just use it when going on wood walks, when i don't want to faff with technology, or if i am in a situation where i can't use the Mighy or IQ.
It is IMO better than the Vapman, but still not something i would want to use on a regular basis.
If you are a micro doser i can see it working better, but then i doubt you would have bought a Ti if that was the case.

Have you thought about a glass mouthpiece for the mighty?
I hate plastic too, but the mighty with a glass mouthpiece is hard to beat!
https://www.vaposhop.com/vaporizer_accessoires/vaporizer-parts/easy-flow-mouthpiece-crafty-mighty/

Thanks for your experience, although it is not what I wanted to hear.:-) i think i will send it back without trying...:rofl:i really tried to find out a lot about the Vapcap M before i ordered, but i afraid my fault was not to ask any Ti user :bang:
No i am no micro doser, in the Ti i use 0,25 - 0,5 medical herb for one session (1 or 2bowls).
I know about the glass mouthpiece for the Mighty, but i used the Mighty so much, that i really want something new and as i believe S&B will bring something new that year, i will wait for it, but in the meantime, i am really looking for a hard portable hitter. Before i got my TI i was on a really high average per day, now with the Ti it is the half with double satisfaction :rockon:

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
After using the TI for a while, i am so blessed from this Vape, i really don't know what portable i should use. I had 3 Hoppers but one fault after the other, so never a Hopper again. I also use a Mighty, but i don't like the plastic really. So i will get a Vapecap M tomorrow , do you think it will satisfy after using only the TI for some weeks? I am sure, some of you have both Vapes, some experience would be nice.

Have a cloudy day :D

It's completely preferential and subjective. My experience with Vapcap is about the exact opposite as @Carlos8400 so only you will be able to determine if it's fits you or not. I don't have a Mighty but my cap replaced my Volcano so go figure. I don't consider the small bowl a negative, I consider it a requirement as it's the only way to maximize the herbs flavor. Id rather vape three small bowls than one big one, there's no way you can get the flavor hit from one big bowl like I can get from three bowls simply because terpenes are incredibly volatile and are the first thing to vaporize. Could be annoying for someone with a super high tolerance though, .5 gram a session is pretty high so it may not be for you.

Also I prefer my Vapcap through water by far, I use it as more of a cordless home vape for big bong hits, not really as a portable vape. I prefer concentrates when out of the house 100% of the time.

verdampersweats

@Vapelife13 You can try what i plan to do on the same situation either double up on a Mighty with a Y adapter into one bong with two bowls or go for a proper torch vape until portables with a battery catch up.

The guys around here convinced me the Supreme V3 is the best around if i had to get two vapes i would buy the Herborizer Ti and Supreme V3. I only bought a Mighty because i have to hide vaping sometimes in an illegal country. If i lived in a legal state i would torch and use a Supreme V3 in public, No fucks would be given either to stares.

Vapelife13

Cloud chaser
It's completely preferential and subjective. My experience with Vapcap is about the exact opposite as @Carlos8400 so only you will be able to determine if it's fits you or not. I don't have a Mighty but my cap replaced my Volcano so go figure. I don't consider the small bowl a negative, I consider it a requirement as it's the only way to maximize the herbs flavor. Id rather vape three small bowls than one big one, there's no way you can get the flavor hit from one big bowl like I can get from three bowls simply because terpenes are incredibly volatile and are the first thing to vaporize. Could be annoying for someone with a super high tolerance though, .5 gram a session is pretty high so it may not be for you.

Also I prefer my Vapcap through water by far, I use it as more of a cordless home vape for big bong hits, not really as a portable vape. I prefer concentrates when out of the house 100% of the time.

Hmmm....i see i need to try. Luckily i bought it from a shop where i can give it back after i used it, but i normally don't like to do that...

Vapelife13,

MrMonss

I also have both (VapCap & Herbo TI), and i think on the contrary that they marry well.
With the VapCap i changed my habits.
The defect here is that i took a morning consumption, precisely thanks to the very quick session.
You can make a "click to click" session in the bathroom, discreet, fast, just the little effect there.
The herbo is rather for evening sessions, quiet, long, until the arrival of sleep.

Carlos8400

The best analogy i can think of is, are you a "0.5g bong hit to the dome in 2 hits and move on" or are you a "roll a joint and smoke it over an hour taking a few puffs here and there" kind of person.

If you are the first kind (like i am) then you are lucky you discovered the Ti, as it is what it does best, but no other vape will "satisfy" you the same way.
Personally taste isn't my main concern, although it is a plus, what i want is the most efficient way to get herbs vaped and into my brain.

Now, the Vapcap definitely works, but i really don't think it can be called satisfying.
It's a spare wheel to me.

But i do think that if you are of the second kind, it can be a very good vape.

Last edited:

Vapelife13

Cloud chaser
I also have both (VapCap & Herbo TI), and i think on the contrary that they marry well.
The defect here is that i took a morning consumption, precisely thanks to the very quick session.
You can make a "click to click" session in the bathroom, discreet, fast, just the little effect there.
The herbo is rather for evening sessions, quiet, long, until the arrival of sleep.

Sounds good, i will only use it when i am not at home.
I just can not pass the TI. :tup:

The best analogy i can think of is, are you a "0.5g bong hit to the dome in 2 hits and move on" or are you a "roll a joint and smoke it over an hour taking a few puffs here and there" kind of person.

If you are the first kind (like i am) then you are lucky you discovered the Ti, as it is what it does best, but no other vape will "satisfy" you the same way.
Personally taste isn't my main concern, although it is a plus, what i want is the most efficient way to get herbs vaped and into my brain.

Now, the Vapcap definitely works, but i really don't think it can be called satisfying.
It's a spare wheel to me.

But i think that if you are of the second kind, it can be a very good vape.
I think i am the same guy as you...
But i will give it a try...

Last edited by a moderator:

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
Try the M. If you don't like so much draw resistance , taste or what ever you can change the tip to the ti tip which is a bit better in every way.
But dont expect trying the M once to make your judgement. As nearly every vape this one needs a certain learnig courve too.

Have ordered the Supreme 3, will buy the Herb Ti but enjoing my VCs - and still my hopper on the go - too.
Glad to have the M for on the go. Some nights are wilder than other. Missing one of my $200 Omni or my hopper cause lost in action would hurt me more than a $50 M. Otherwise a working hopper is the best on the go at least regarding stealthiness.

The Beagle

Bubbles & Bags
It's completely preferential and subjective. My experience with Vapcap is about the exact opposite as @Carlos8400 so only you will be able to determine if it's fits you or not.

Same here, they obviously are very different devices but I could never call my Omnivap unsatisfactory. About the Mighty: a friend of mine owns one along a couple of Vapmans and while I agree that it's an exceptional unit I could never use it as my main portable because of its size and because I just don't like to depend on batteries so I would say it's just a matter of preferences.

Pustupillo

The Don_Key
At the end i think that ill buy this Herborizer TI adapt a bong instead of the sublimator... This is MUTCH cheaper and looks a really well made product. I saw that is finally "in stock" again in the official website...
This will be my first vape experience.. lets hope im not going to burn my money... im REALLY afraid im not going to get the same high as a joint.... fuck me and my indecision ^_^

PS can you post a picture of your ABV after a session on temp 7-8? thank you

verdampersweats

At the end i think that ill buy this Herborizer TI adapt a bong instead of the sublimator... This is MUTCH cheaper and looks a really well made product. I saw that is finally "in stock" again in the official website...
This will be my first vape experience.. lets hope im not going to burn my money... im REALLY afraid im not going to get the same high as a joint.... fuck me and my indecision ^_^

PS can you post a picture of your ABV after a session on temp 7-8? thank you

Getting high from even the less powerful XL stomps on joints dude i am constantly coughing and wrecking myself with one at temp mode 10 and the Ti is way more powerful. A glass Sublimator in a way? My first vape experience was the XL and its shit how bad joints are in comparison and how weak they hit. You will never smash a whole joint in one suck will you? Sure you can bong it but god damm that ashtray taste is horrid it gives me quivers thinking about it now!

No no just trust everyone calm down buy one and remember always to pack a bowl as much as possible and extract with each hit what you want and remove the heater. If you want to extract more put the heater back in just do not put in tiny amounts of herb and keep the temp around 5-6. Be careful though you want to be on that fine line between just shy of combustion but far enough to have some protection from it happening. This is the key for a heavy smoker to start to wean himself i think due to perhaps minuscule carcinogens becoming slighty present and hence the more heavy stoned feeling.

Half a gram at a time is what i pack on a holiday and suck it for an hour or more! If i grew this shit i would pack a gram of kief at a time and make it 2+ hours! Rock on!!!

Last edited:

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
This will be my first vape experience..... im REALLY afraid im not going to get the same high as a joint....

For sure you will not! Not the same high just a better one IMO. I'm still a cigarette smoker...chain smoker. But changed my herb consumption exclusively to vaping.
Why?
- It taste better, even the last rip, maybe it tastes like popcorn but not like a burning ashtree.
- High is nicer, clearer not heavy lastened disturbed by nicotine (if you are mixing your weed with tobacco)
- it's more effective. Effects of the same amount are notable better and so
- it's much more economic. Your amount of needed herbs will be significantly less.

Top Bottom