Herbaltherm 2ZM, Ryan from RBT's unregulated Zion

attackpoints

I was hoping to hear what people are thinking for builds, especially the first 50

I received the email - but that’s it. I never received an additional one requesting payment or anything…
It sounded like you would get an additional email with a discount code...? I'm in the second 50 though so idk

It was nice to see the different wood options, I'll link the videos here-

attackpoints

Didn’t hear about if I made any round of the preorders so I guess not? Womp womp
Did you get the email at least? You could just be in the back half with me. :)

Orders in. Walnut sample heater box, cherry battery surrounds and 3d wood battery box. Cherry battery door without the handle.
I dunno what I'm thinking yet but I bet that'll look cool

attackpoints,
Reactions: sedentree

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Orders in. Walnut sample heater box, cherry battery surrounds and 3d wood battery box. Cherry battery door without the handle.
Nice!
When my turn comes (next 50, I think) I'm going a similar route.
I like using wood that comes from relatively nearby, Walnut, Cherry, Maple; those will be in my combination.

Question, is our original $50 deducted from total, like a deposit? Or are we paying that plus 200= $250 for base price?

Edit: My status as a 50-100 member was just confirmed by an email from Ryan, addressing us as a group.
2 weeks to think about wood selection, etc...

Last edited:

Lozo

I got a second email today from Ryan saying I’m on the second 50 batch, I hope you guys did too? I’m really looking forward to this one! Not really sure what wood I’ll be going with, do you think we’ll have the same choice as per the first 50? I’m a little unclear on that.

I missed out on the original Zion but have a Zion M that I love, in fact I’m getting a couple of custom cooling glass stems made up for these too. Looking forward to hear what sort of wood choices batch 1 have gone for.

popitup

I watched all 3 videos, they didn't really help. You have to take screenshots and notes to get summary out of the format.

It would be easier if Ryan or someone else that knows the woods well enough could just label the picture that's used on the page to purchase.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I watched all 3 videos, they didn't really help. You have to take screenshots and notes to get summary out of the format.

It would be easier if Ryan or someone else that knows the woods well enough could just label the picture that's used on the page to purchase.

Screenshot-20240618-141411.png

Screenshot-20240618-141436.png

From top left down:
Cocobolo (orange), Zebra?, Mango?, BirdsEye Maple
From right of that down:
Cocobolo (dark), Lacewood, Canary?, Sapele
From right of that down:
Purpleheart, Padauk, Leopardwood, Walnut
From far left side down:
Canary or a Maple??, and Cherry

Sorry I'm not 100% sure about each of them, not sure I even see the red palm with worm hole there... Not the best photos, they are just specific examples, each cut of wood can look different of course as you do see more in the videos, plus across other examples from RBT in the past and all over in general

AnAirlessCell

Thanks for being a bad ass shit snacks. I knew most of them but I was having a time with a couple of them lol. Stoked for the 2ZM only waffling with the door choice lol. Kinda glad I'm in the second 50 so I can think on it. I really got into vapes about the time the Milaana 3 dropped so I missed out on the OG. I definitely contracted the VAS but the M3 and the OG Tiny Might still live on my bedside table.

Trackrat

Screenshot-20240618-141411.png

Screenshot-20240618-141436.png

From top left down:
Cocobolo (orange), Zebra?, Mango?, BirdsEye Maple
From right of that down:
Cocobolo (dark), Lacewood, Canary?, Sapele
From right of that down:
Purpleheart, Padauk, Leopardwood, Walnut
From far left side down:
Canary or a Maple??, and Cherry

Sorry I'm not 100% sure about each of them, not sure I even see the red palm with worm hole there... Not the best photos, they are just specific examples, each cut of wood can look different of course as you do see more in the videos, plus across other examples from RBT in the past and all over in general
I believe the third one down on the left side is red palm. I think that white speck is a worm hole .

Top Bottom