2ZM by Herbaltherm

attackpoints

I was hoping to hear what people are thinking for builds, especially the first 50

I received the email - but that’s it. I never received an additional one requesting payment or anything…
It sounded like you would get an additional email with a discount code...? I'm in the second 50 though so idk

It was nice to see the different wood options, I'll link the videos here-

attackpoints

Didn’t hear about if I made any round of the preorders so I guess not? Womp womp
Did you get the email at least? You could just be in the back half with me. :)

Orders in. Walnut sample heater box, cherry battery surrounds and 3d wood battery box. Cherry battery door without the handle.
I dunno what I'm thinking yet but I bet that'll look cool

attackpoints,
Reactions: sedentree

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Orders in. Walnut sample heater box, cherry battery surrounds and 3d wood battery box. Cherry battery door without the handle.
Nice!
When my turn comes (next 50, I think) I'm going a similar route.
I like using wood that comes from relatively nearby, Walnut, Cherry, Maple; those will be in my combination.

Question, is our original $50 deducted from total, like a deposit? Or are we paying that plus 200= $250 for base price?

Edit: My status as a 50-100 member was just confirmed by an email from Ryan, addressing us as a group.
2 weeks to think about wood selection, etc...

Last edited:

Lozo

I got a second email today from Ryan saying I’m on the second 50 batch, I hope you guys did too? I’m really looking forward to this one! Not really sure what wood I’ll be going with, do you think we’ll have the same choice as per the first 50? I’m a little unclear on that.

I missed out on the original Zion but have a Zion M that I love, in fact I’m getting a couple of custom cooling glass stems made up for these too. Looking forward to hear what sort of wood choices batch 1 have gone for.

popitup

I watched all 3 videos, they didn't really help. You have to take screenshots and notes to get summary out of the format.

It would be easier if Ryan or someone else that knows the woods well enough could just label the picture that's used on the page to purchase.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I watched all 3 videos, they didn't really help. You have to take screenshots and notes to get summary out of the format.

It would be easier if Ryan or someone else that knows the woods well enough could just label the picture that's used on the page to purchase.

Screenshot-20240618-141411.png

Screenshot-20240618-141436.png

From top left down:
Cocobolo (orange), Zebra?, Mango?, BirdsEye Maple
From right of that down:
Cocobolo (dark), Lacewood, Canary?, Sapele
From right of that down:
Purpleheart, Padauk, Leopardwood, Walnut
From far left side down:
Canary or a Maple??, and Cherry

Sorry I'm not 100% sure about each of them, not sure I even see the red palm with worm hole there... Not the best photos, they are just specific examples, each cut of wood can look different of course as you do see more in the videos, plus across other examples from RBT in the past and all over in general

AnAirlessCell

Thanks for being a bad ass shit snacks. I knew most of them but I was having a time with a couple of them lol. Stoked for the 2ZM only waffling with the door choice lol. Kinda glad I'm in the second 50 so I can think on it. I really got into vapes about the time the Milaana 3 dropped so I missed out on the OG. I definitely contracted the VAS but the M3 and the OG Tiny Might still live on my bedside table.

Trackrat

Screenshot-20240618-141411.png

Screenshot-20240618-141436.png

From top left down:
Cocobolo (orange), Zebra?, Mango?, BirdsEye Maple
From right of that down:
Cocobolo (dark), Lacewood, Canary?, Sapele
From right of that down:
Purpleheart, Padauk, Leopardwood, Walnut
From far left side down:
Canary or a Maple??, and Cherry

Sorry I'm not 100% sure about each of them, not sure I even see the red palm with worm hole there... Not the best photos, they are just specific examples, each cut of wood can look different of course as you do see more in the videos, plus across other examples from RBT in the past and all over in general
I believe the third one down on the left side is red palm. I think that white speck is a worm hole .

Lozo

Well it was tough but I picked my combination too, went for Walnut Select and Zebra wood battery sides and top/bottom with a Walnut door, brass for the glass retainer. Nearly went for Purple Heart but the Zebra wood just won.

Grummbler

OverVaped
Not released yet. Should ship any day. I will put up a detailed review once i get it.

From the photos on IG, they look very pretty.
Looking forward to your review. Couldn't agree more - they look great so far!

I ordered mine the other day, went with walnut and leopard wood for the sides. I haven't tried a Zion before but have been missing having a milaana session lately so I'm hoping the 2ZM scratches the itch
Supposedly the heater is better than both, so fingers crossed.

Yoosh

Company Rep
Hey everyone, just wanted to reach out as the new Company Rep for HerbalTherm. Some may recognize my avatar (FC has been my fave forum since 2013) but I've mainly lurked recently. I love these forums and consider them my home. When I saw Ryan was back with new devices I reached out to offer my help. I love my Milaana, Zion, and Splinter and I miss having more unique vapes like that in our community. Ryan said yes so now I'll be running the front end while he focuses on building vapes nonstop. This will work out best for everyone as Ryan will be able to pump out vapes quicker, and I'll be here to provide customer service 24/7. All communications/service/everything will be provided by me. Ryan's a master vape maker but the customer service requires different skills which I've developed managing vape/smoke shops. I love helping people and there's nothing I like talking about more than vapes/TEDS/thermal liberators--whatever you call them! If anyone needs help or has questions on Herbaltherm or RBT please reach out!

Thanks to everyone who showed up to the Instagram Live tonight, it was great to chat with you all. You guys are so passionate I love it :) Thanks for the warm welcome. I'll be taking over the Lives every Monday to show off the vapes and whatever else everyone wants to see. I can get a youtube/twitch going too-- whatever the community wants. I want it to be a safe space to chat about any and all vapes. I do have VAS after all lol

I'll be releasing discount codes too! Today's code is HT10 for 10% off everything

Thanks, I look forward to everyone's reviews on the 2ZM!

Last edited:
Top Bottom