Healthy Rips Rogue

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
I know I am gonna end up with this fucker some time, I just can't seem to get past the idea that I REALLY don't need another vape... :rolleyes:
Do you have use cases better suited to a little session portable? I know we have several on demand favorites in common and my Edge never gets any playing time.

The Fury 2 was my first vape and I bought a Fierce and Edge when they came out too, so that's me owning a veritable Goldilocks tale of HR vapes. Ease of use and versatility are certainly strong suits but for me the Edge just sat around and the few times I used it (like if the battery on the TM was low) I was just reminded that the slower extraction and airy hits from session portables don't do it for me.

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
The Rogue blows the edge away for vapour production.
I’m not sure I am seeing this. I think they are absolutely comparable - but not sure I am seeing such a huge difference between the two. I think a lot may be based on the amount of herb in each oven.
I have been testing vapor quality using my tried-and-true (ha!) vapor scale: None, Very Wispy, Wispy, Okay, Decent, Good, Big, Huge.
I haven’t finished and tallied it all up, but thus far, they both seem similar.
I will happily share my results in the near future, with more concrete* comparisons.

*as concrete as a stoner can be :)

Last edited:

endof3d

Cognitive Dissonance D4 ++++
I’m not sure I am seeing this. I think they are absolutely comparable - but not sure I am seeing such a huge difference between the two. I think a lot may be based on the amount of herb in each oven.
I have been testing vapor quality using my tried-and-true (ha!) vapor scale: None, Very Wispy, Wispy, Okay, Decent, Good, Big, Huge.
I will happily share my results in the near future, with more “concrete“ comparisons.
On your vapor scale, where does the Edge fall?

Shorner

I will happily share my results in the near future, with more concrete* comparisons.

*as concrete as a stoner can be :)
I had the fury edge for a week and sold it due to the wispy vapour, im finding the Rogue to be miles better, but as you say I might be packing the Rogue more or have better material, either way i haven't touched my 21 omnivap since getting the Rogue, I'm finding the overall experience a lot better.

slerdesan

I had the fury edge for a week and sold it due to the wispy vapour, im finding the Rogue to be miles better, but as you say I might be packing the Rogue more or have better material, either way i haven't touched my 21 omnivap since getting the Rogue, I'm finding the overall experience a lot better.
You haven't used the Omnivap since getting the Rogue? Well, that peaks my interest. My rogue should be arriving tomorrow or the day after tomorrow and I obviously can't wait to try it out. But the Fury 2 was my first vape and it was good enough to get me excited about vaping but I couldn't give up combusting just with that vape alone. Even when I upgraded to the Crafty it didn't cut it for me. The first time I completely stopped combusting was when I got my Dynavap M + IH like half a year ago. For the past couple of months I've been using a rotation of the Dynavap M and the Tafee Bowle. The Tafee is the superior vape for me right now but I think that's because I'm not used to combusting anymore and completely switched to vaping. I like how I can still use my Dynavap M for when I want a harsher hit more similar to a joint. In my opinion the Dynavap as a device is nothing special and the taste sucks compared to other electronic vapes, especially if you get used to an on demand full convection device like the Bowle. But I does provide a completely different experience that no other electronic vape could provide for me so the fact that the Rogue replaced the Omnivap for you makes me really excited about the performance of the Rogue.
But then again you could have a different preference than me and you just don't feel there's such a huge difference between an electronic session vape and a Dynavap. I'm personally just pretty sure that there isn't a electronic vape on the market that would make me ditch my Dynavap. But I would love to be proven wrong.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
But then again you could have a different preference than me and you just don't feel there's such a huge difference between an electronic session vape and a Dynavap. I'm personally just pretty sure that there isn't a electronic vape on the market that would make me ditch my Dynavap. But I would love to be proven wrong.
I get this and I feel like it is hard to compare butane vapes head to head with electric/battery vapes because they are so different. I guess the proof for me is that I have what I believe are some of the best battery vapes out there and currently grab them first, but I still use my Lotus and Vapcaps quite often. Almost daily. The experiences are different enough that they can't really replace one another, at least for me.

C No Ego

I get this and I feel like it is hard to compare butane vapes head to head with electric/battery vapes because they are so different. I guess the proof for me is that I have what I believe are some of the best battery vapes out there and currently grab them first, but I still use my Lotus and Vapcaps quite often. Almost daily. The experiences are different enough that they can't really replace one another, at least for me.
I'm way to lazy for a butane vape and like the ease of use of a Heater connected to battery Juice to heat it up with a press of a button like Magic or in this case with Fury , 3 presses ... plus stealth of use not fiddling with another heat source ( lighter) etc....

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Completely understandable. When I was a combuster I loved the ritual of rolling a joint, going all the way back to using the same double albums to roll them on (White album anyone, or maybe Tommy?). I NEVER have taken my Lotus out of the house that I can recall. I DO take VapCaps out and use them with friends or in the car. If I really want stealth tho, like in a crowd or driving to Tennessee, I use a vape cart in my Uni Pro. Not that I am doing crowds yet...

Shorner

I'm way to lazy for a butane vape and like the ease of use of a Heater connected to battery Juice to heat it up with a press of a button like Magic or in this case with Fury , 3 presses ... plus stealth of use not fiddling with another heat source ( lighter) etc....
Have to say that im liking the Rogue for exactly this....especially as im using the dosing caps.way less fiddly than the dynavap.

iammyself

Whelp, VAS beat me again. I’ve been debating replacing/supplementing my Mighty with a barely functioning screen with the Rogue. I had the Edge, and liked everything except the smaller bowl. It’ll be interesting to try the Rogue now that I’m far more experienced and knowledgeable; the Edge was my first real dry herb vape. Ordered it with the bent glass mouthpiece, a wpa, and a set of dosing caps. @HealthyRips.com, I know you only offer ground or first class shipping. But if you could overnight mine, that’d really help with this VAS outbreak I’m experiencing. :lol:

maremaresing

Love that review! Breath of fresh air since there isn't much info on this vape lately. It looks so massive there, I really can't imagine just how huge the Fierce must have been.

@HealthyRips.com So the rogue really can't pop out the heater core like the WOLKENKRAFT ÄRIS? You can't slide a thin object through the airports at the bottom to do this?

maremaresing,
Reactions: endof3d

Summer

Long Island, NY

He is only vaping at 360f but its a review!!
@HealthyRips.com , he did a great review on the Rogue, so I think you owe this man the correct stem he ordered. :nod: (He's cerebralthinking_ on Instagram.)

When my POTV One battery craps out, I'm pretty certain I'll go with the Rogue because of the extra battery life, session timer & larger bowl. This line of vapes works splendidly for out-&-about.

Last edited:

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
@HealthyRips.com , he did a great review on the Rogue, so I think you owe this man the correct stem he ordered. :nod: (He's cerebralthinking_ on Instagram.)
HI! Yes, he did do a great review on our ROGUE! We sent him the correct piece when he contacted us on May 25th. On the rare occasion when this happens, we always take care of our clients :).

All the Best!
Healthy Rips Team

endof3d

Cognitive Dissonance D4 ++++
Contacted HR early June 2020, and asked if they intended to replace the discontinued Fierce and if so when? They promptly replied with a yes and that the yet to be named replacement would be available Fall 2020.

Fast forward to May 5, 2021 when they finally announce the official release of the Rogue. They actively chose to invest many additional months of development, testing and costs just to get it right.

Hats off to the good folks at HR for going the extra distance to assure their paying customers are never Beta testers.

Skinku

Loving my Rogue and still searching for capsule storage solutions.
These are good, the capsules diameter fits just right, takes three capsules closed but I use them without the lids when at home and they take four and make my vapezone tidier.
I just got three of these shiny beauties and that will do me for the moment.
I use the term nips.

Clapped_r6

I wish more companies would look into makin a better mouthpiece that straight pipe BS is just sad and a after thought ... At least put some spikes/nipples/nobs(whatever u wanna call them) into tha glass to help with tha heat ...
I just tried adding 6mm glass balls to the stock (Fierce) mouthpiece, and it worked really well. Nipples would be better

Top Bottom