Healthy Rips Rogue

BigJr48

How many of you folks out there exclusively use healthyrips vapes with or without the dosing caps? OR do you swing both sways? :p
I would use it without the dosing caps, other users say there's no draw restrictions

BigJr48,

wattup

I've used my edge exclusively with the dosing caps (4 months) and I'm just about to try it without for the first time, I'll let everyone know how I find it. :D

Edit: sorry if this derails discussion about the rogue, delete if I'm being bad
Edit2:

Ok so, caps vs no caps after 1 non cap session. Overall it was faster to extract without the capsule, the ABV when I compared side by side with a capsule ABV was very similar and indistinguishable when mixed. So basically it is draw resistance vs the huge fucking mess every time you have to deal with everytime you reload a bowl. Probably just gonna stick with the capsules and direct load when I'm feeling adventurous.

Last edited:

wattup

Oh yeah, if you remove the screen from the rubber seals, don't forget to put it back or use another seal. Otherwise you'll be like me and cop a bit of debris up the stem :mental:

noorderlicht

How many of you folks out there exclusively use healthyrips vapes with or without the dosing caps? OR do you swing both sways? :p
2.5 years with a fury 2 (without dosing caps) and ready to move either to the rogue or the edge. I want to see first some proper reviews/tests and then I will push the button.
I have to say the rogue looks promising given the improved battery life and the size. curious about the taste and the vapor quality

Medivapequeen

Ill be using mine just with the dosing caps. As I can't see a way to replace the bottom screen or get below it to clean so I imagine it would be amess after a while but noones confirmed how you clean under there or replace the screen. I've not even noticed any specks in the oven after using the caps and for me the draw resistance is negligible just feels like the mighty with the caps to me. I just get a few bits on the top screen.

Does anyone know the size of the top screens so I can get some in?

Shorner

Ill be using mine just with the dosing caps. As I can't see a way to replace the bottom screen or get below it to clean so I imagine it would be amess after a while but noones confirmed how you clean under there or replace the screen. I've not even noticed any specks in the oven after using the caps and for me the draw resistance is negligible just feels like the mighty with the caps to me. I just get a few bits on the top screen.

Not sure on the screen size but i can't see the top screen needing to be replaced, quick wipe with a q tip should keep it clean.

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep

Hi! Thank you for your all the ROGUE pictures you posted and your initial review - very much appreciated! We will be adding the screens in a package of 10 to our website in the middle of June. :)

Healthy Rips Team

Medivapequeen

2.5 years with a fury 2 (without dosing caps) and ready to move either to the rogue or the edge. I want to see first some proper reviews/tests and then I will push the button.
I have to say the rogue looks promising given the improved battery life and the size. curious about the taste and the vapor quality
Taste is lovely, same as my mighty and volcano at lower temps. Great for flavour chasers. Flavour decreases as you go up but vapor quality is quite incredible for such a small device. Ill try to do a video of sorts to show it.
Hi! Thank you for your all the ROGUE pictures you posted and your initial review - very much appreciated! We will be adding the screens in a package of 10 to our website in the middle of June. :)

Healthy Rips Team
Thats fab, im assuming we will be able to buy replacement silicone mesh holders etc eventually as spares.

Gramin

Just ordered a Rogue with caps and WPA from Aus Vapes in Australia. Have owned and used a Mighty for 2 years, now I need a second unit for out and about that's discrete. I'm worried the Rogue might make my Mighty redundant and it will join my Solo 1 Dynavap M and Grasshopper in the draw, rarely used.

Hopefully have it by Wednesday :o

Medivapequeen

Just ordered a Rogue with caps and WPA from Aus Vapes in Australia. Have owned and used a Mighty for 2 years, now I need a second unit for out and about that's discrete. I'm worried the Rogue might make my Mighty redundant and it will join my Solo 1 Dynavap M and Grasshopper in the draw, rarely used.

Hopefully have it by Wednesday :o
Ooh yay congrats! I still use my mighty at home but this will be my outside vape. I don't think it will replace it rather than compliment it. Roll on Wednesday 🥳

Gramin

Ooh yay congrats! I still use my mighty at home but this will be my outside vape. I don't think it will replace it rather than compliment it. Roll on Wednesday 🥳
Yea I need a vape for when I'm on breaks at work the Mighty is slow to heat and the battery is pretty average for all day away from home. Sounds like the Rogue will go all day and USB C to charge is easy peasy.

C No Ego

Thanks for all of those pictures and review @Compassionqueen ! Love to see this stuff.

Can anyone give pictures of the bottom of the device and more info about what goes into cleaning the whole airpath? I'm increasingly frustrated with vape companies that design it to be hard (or impossible) to get the entire airpath clean as new.

I know the rogue has those 4 restriction holes at the bottom, so you can't just run a qtip through there. What about between that and the oven? Are there lots of varying size chambers, or is it straight through? Is it sealed off so that you could ostensibly fill it with iso and soak?
it is isolated air path with isolated heater in ther with it about mid way up . stainless teeel pathway if not mistaken .. electronics are completely isolated form all that in another compartment . so fresh air into the holes on the bottom and travels through a cylindrical Stainles tube a passes over heater then hits the bowl last with tht heated air - Wa La-

vapereyez

Hi! Thank you for your opinion - it is much appreciated! Please allow us to explain our position. We use Lithium Polymer (LiPo) batteries in all of our devices because they are incredibly safe. Lithium Polymer batteries have flexible packaging with aluminum that protects from any kind of explosion or hazardous situation - especially considering users are not constantly handling them. Further, Lithium Polymer batteries must be soldered into the device which also prevents them from being user replaceable.

Conversely, devices with user replaceable batteries, use hard-shelled lithium Ion (Li-ion 18650) batteries that are not designed to stay permanently in place. The act of taking 18650s in and out of devices or chargers can damage the cell's insulating wrapper, compromising the safety of the battery. Users could also replace these batteries with inferior/defective batteries, or mishandle these batteries, potentially causing these types of devices to become unsafe.

We understand that this is controversial and we will not argue these points. As a company and manufacturer, we have simply chosen the safety of Lithium Polymer (LiPo) batteries for your protection and ours. Additionally, our insurance company would not cover our devices if they had replaceable Lithium Ion (Li-ion) batteries.

Please also note that all of our devices carry a one year free replacement warranty and a lifetime 1/2 price replacement warranty that includes battery degradation or manufacturer defect. *Please visit our website for the entire warranty information.

Thank you all for your support!

Healthy Rips Team
If I have a Fury Edge and want to utilize the lifetime half price replacement warranty in say two years, but you no longer produce the Fury Edge; Will I be able to get the comparable product that is in production half price or would I just be SOL and have to pay full price? Love your stuff by the way

C No Ego

If I have a Fury Edge and want to utilize the lifetime half price replacement warranty in say two years, but you no longer produce the Fury Edge; Will I be able to get the comparable product that is in production half price or would I just be SOL and have to pay full price? Love your stuff by the way
you can upgrade your replacement with any vapes they have on offer @ the time

endof3d

Cognitive Dissonance D4 ++++
From the HR website:

"Defective or malfunctioning devices must be returned for testing and verification with our diagnostics team. All verified devices determined eligible for warranty will be replaced with the same model device, if available. If unavailable, the device will be replaced with an upgrade or later released model of equal value."

Never heard of a complaint of lack of CS with this company. YMMV

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
Here are a few pics to show size difference with Fierce and Edge (gave away my F2 long ago):

@cybrguy - not that this answers your question to compassion queen, but the TM and Rogue are pretty much the same size. But I think the Rogue has the advantage when using the native mouthpiece (native mouthpiece not shown, was too lazy to find it )
Here are a few comparison shots:

Last edited:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
You really ARE the queen of portables. :lol:

So I would say the difference in size is fairly negligible. I, of course, don't use stems very much with my TM. Mostly just an adapter for glass.
TM-w-batt.jpg

The batteries are in there for relative size. Again, we are OT for this thread. Sorry.

I DO still lust for one of these. I am trying to control my VAS.

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Here are a few pics to show size difference with Fierce and Edge (gave away my F2 long ago):

@cybrguy - not that this answers your question to compassion queen, but the TM and Rogue are pretty much the same size. But I think the Rogue has the advantage when using the native mouthpiece.
Here are a few comparison shots:

Excellent photo comparison. Since I believe @Jill NYC you own an IQ, and are aware of some of the legitimate complaints on cleaning the air path, what if any issues with that on this device?

Top Bottom