Healthy Rips Rogue

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
As you wish. I set it to 280° and took a few puffs. I was surprised to get a little visible vapor, and a bit of flavor too. Then I turned it up to 340° for a few puffs, and finished it off at 380° for a couple more. Lower temps are great with the Rogue.

Toldja! Yeah I would probably be milking those 300 to 340 settings personally :tup:

iammyself

The more I use the Rogue, the more I’m loving it. So versatile. I can pack it light, go super low, and get tons of flavor. Or pack it tighter, and crank it to 390°+ to get a throaty, punchy hit. Or throw it on a water piece for impressive clouds (seriously, how can the tiny heater keep up with my giant 30 second hits?).

I haven’t used any other vape since I did the Mighty and Rogue 370° comparison Monday. I’ve also been more high than usual, and on less cannabis than usual, since getting the Rogue. Does correlation equal causation?

HealthyRippingBrian

The more I use the Rogue, the more I’m loving it. So versatile. I can pack it light, go super low, and get tons of flavor. Or pack it tighter, and crank it to 390°+ to get a throaty, punchy hit. Or throw it on a water piece for impressive clouds (seriously, how can the tiny heater keep up with my giant 30 second hits?).

I haven’t used any other vape since I did the Mighty and Rogue 370° comparison Monday. I’ve also been more high than usual, and on less cannabis than usual, since getting the Rogue. Does correlation equal causation?
After reading stuff like this, this has become life now:
oEUBnhQ.png

endof3d

Cognitive Dissonance D4 ++++

Thanks for the continued great Rogue reviews and findings.
Question: Any early data you would like to share on how many minutes or bowls per charge? Thanks

Shorner

My omni 21 is gathering dust since getting the Rogue, im loving mine too :rockon:

iammyself

Thanks for the continued great Rogue reviews and findings.
Question: Any early data you would like to share on how many minutes or bowls per charge? Thanks
I’d guess around 10? It seems similar to the Mighty. It’s hard to say because sometimes I’ll have two back to back without turning it off, and others it completely cools down between. It’s been plenty for me, even on days when I don’t have to work and am having a bowl or two every couple hours from wake until sleep. It charges more than fast enough that I just plug it in when there’s one bar left on the battery, and it’s almost full when I want it again.

iammyself

The Rogue is still winning my reach test. I’ve had one Terp Torch bowl, but it wasn’t massively better tasting and the warmup time was a bummer. The Rogue heats up so quick it may as well be on-demand. I needed a quick bowl just now, so I loosely pack it, set it to 380°, and put it on water. It cleared the bowl with four massive, cloudy as hell hits. I stirred once after hit two. The flavor was outstanding, and the performance truly impressive. I’m loving this little thing more and more the higher and higher it gets me.

17536E82-3336-448C-B58D-81301FA1FC58.jpeg

Shorner

The Rogue is still winning my reach test. I’ve had one Terp Torch bowl, but it wasn’t massively better tasting and the warmup time was a bummer. The Rogue heats up so quick it may as well be on-demand. I needed a quick bowl just now, so I loosely pack it, set it to 380°, and put it on water. It cleared the bowl with four massive, cloudy as hell hits. I stirred once after hit two. The flavor was outstanding, and the performance truly impressive. I’m loving this little thing more and more the higher and higher it gets me.

View attachment 9051
Try it at 430f :rofl:

Shorner,
  • Haha
Reactions: BigJr48

sharkvszombie299

Got my Rouge yesterday and im really enjoying it so far. Its replacing my Pax 2 so I was afraid that a device with so much lower of a price point would have trouble competing....I was definitely wrong. The cloud production is def comparable and theres much less restriction to the hit. I will say i dont love the session timer but its not that big of a deal. So far im glad i pulled the trigger on this.

zor

Got my Rouge yesterday and im really enjoying it so far. Its replacing my Pax 2 so I was afraid that a device with so much lower of a price point would have trouble competing....I was definitely wrong. The cloud production is def comparable and theres much less restriction to the hit. I will say i dont love the session timer but its not that big of a deal. So far im glad i pulled the trigger on this.

Heh, I'd readily argue that the price points for pax devices are grossly inflated for their quality

HealthyRippingBrian

(runs around with box cleaning accessories for first use)

It's hereeeee!

Do I need to let it charge for the full 2 hours suggested in manual? I CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE! It's been charging for like an hour and a half and the screen turned off so I'm pretty sure it's full but if I gotta leave it on there a bit longer for best battery life so be it!

Todays a good day :3

Shorner

(runs around with box cleaning accessories for first use)

It's hereeeee!

Do I need to let it charge for the full 2 hours suggested in manual? I CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE! It's been charging for like an hour and a half and the screen turned off so I'm pretty sure it's full but if I gotta leave it on there a bit longer for best battery life so be it!

Todays a good day :3
I charged mine for a hour and it was charged, if its showing a solid 3 bars its charged...
So get ripping son :rofl: :rofl:

HealthyRippingBrian

Like it then? ;)
Heck yeah!

All the reviews here were spot on.

It's amazing how much vapor this little thing makes...

The dosing capsules are an absolute awesome addition, the cleanup is easy as heck now, just pop em in some iso when they get dirty...it's great! They do get a bit hot though, have to time when to get them out because if you wait too long it goes cold and it's harder to clear the chamber haha.

I'm :bowdown:not worthy of such a great small device....

Last edited:

HealthyRippingBrian

Can the bowl screen be replaced? Btw, what size is the screen in the bowl?
I don't see a way to take the physical bowl out, but it can be maintained clean easily and even EASIER if you have the dosage caps, the screen ABOVE it is like a blue round rubber with the screen in the center and those can be disassembled and cleaned individually AND they sell complete replacements.

Hope that helps :3

Also to be noted: I just used the Gangster Glass piece I posted previously in this thread, and it was leaking, and I noticed darn it there's a crack where the perc is! :( Contacted them, and Jean-Marc was more than willing to assist with a replacement. So just wanted to throw that out there really nice and solid customer service! :)

HealthyRippingBrian

You know one thing I noticed that's really awesome with the Rogue: even on the last bar of battery life, the unit still heats up from what I can tell at the same speed.

I dunno if that's just common now in vaporizers (since my last and was an Arizer Air 1...lol:() but I enjoy it!

DAY 2 with my device: even more amazing!

I'm not sure what you had for breakfast, but I had tea, scones, and that tastiest pineapple express vapor I have ever had in my mouth regions. 🍍:sherlock:

I learned how to change the session timer and upped it a bit to compensate for the dosage capsules (shakes head in amazement while looking at the device)

I cannot get enough of my Rogue, I even like the feel of her in my hands.

Yeah, that's right. Her. :lmao:

slerdesan

My Rogue died (I assume) after just two weeks of use. Won't turn on at all as it always gives the 'Protect 08' error just after slowly reaching 40°C. It was a great vape while it was working. I was just writing an email to Vapefully, where I bought it and thought I should post here before if anyone might have any suggestions? I've seen people got the same error on the Fury Edge. I've had the Fury 2 for two years and it still works flawlessly.

wattup

So when I saw a reddit comment saying that the Rogue curbstomps their Edge in power they weren't kidding. I've only had a couple of bowls now and am blown away. I was taken aback at how quickly the capsule cashed (max temp through glass) compared to the Edge and the ABV is also quite a bit darker when contrasted with some Edge ABV.

I only had a V1 Edge, so the quality of life additions like the press to check battery and being able to adjust the session time are appreciated.

HealthyRippingBrian

My Rogue died (I assume) after just two weeks of use. Won't turn on at all as it always gives the 'Protect 08' error just after slowly reaching 40°C. It was a great vape while it was working. I was just writing an email to Vapefully, where I bought it and thought I should post here before if anyone might have any suggestions? I've seen people got the same error on the Fury Edge. I've had the Fury 2 for two years and it still works flawlessly.
Oh no! Extremely sorry to hear that....:(:( no experience with that, sorry to reply like I had a solution, but perhaps you could shed some light on your usage habits? was it charging? intrigued. (I'm assuming it's just a situation where unfortunately your unit was in the failure rate percentage?...sorry to hear :( )

I hope Vapefully can help you out, if not maybe HR directly? I'm sure someone's gotta be able to help this person!!

So when I saw a reddit comment saying that the Rogue curbstomps their Edge in power they weren't kidding. I've only had a couple of bowls now and am blown away. I was taken aback at how quickly the capsule cashed (max temp through glass) compared to the Edge and the ABV is also quite a bit darker when contrasted with some Edge ABV.

I only had a V1 Edge, so the quality of life additions like the press to check battery and being able to adjust the session time are appreciated.
This has been my experience as well, the abv is nice and dark, I find at higher temps it goes through the caps fast, but I find I get great vapor at lower temps. so I don't take it too high until it's nearing the end-ish!

Last edited:
Top Bottom