Healthy Rips Rogue

Astedra

The pull feels very tight not like I got it, the cooling unit pull is free flowing easy pull, but the bowl is clogged up and it feels like a milk shake. It just doesn't function like when I got it. Do you think they will warranty it?

Astedra,

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
The pull feels very tight not like I got it, the cooling unit pull is free flowing easy pull, but the bowl is clogged up and it feels like a milk shake. It just doesn't function like when I got it. Do you think they will warranty it?
They have excellent customer service, so I am sure they will take care of you.

However, before you go through all that, have you given your oven a good cleaning?
Here is a post on how I clean it, just in case it helps.
https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/healthy-rips-fury-edge.42141/post-1570863

Petetbay

When it’s still warm, turn it upside down and wipe the bowl bottom with ISO soaked q-tips then blow in the air inlet with the device on. They might replace if still under warranty, but they might ask you to do what I said before replacing.

Petetbay,
Reactions: BigJr48

hillbill

The oven in my older Edge is really filthy but still a very clean tasting and powerful little Vape.
That sweet convection

hillbill,
Reactions: Jill NYC

Astedra

The oven in my older Edge is really filthy but still a very clean tasting and powerful little Vape.
That sweet convection
Yeah mine has just stains to. But the holes don't seem to have anything in them but something is blocking the air flow, and it's not the cooling unit. I wrote to costumer service.

Last edited:
Astedra,

Complacency media

I would double check the holes with a light and a needle. I had a friend that bought a brand new unit and I didn’t think to mention until after, that I definitely have to regularly clean the char or buildup in the holes with a needle and a light. it builds up faster even at higher temps or if you’re using dabs. This is a frustrating issue with 99% of vapes, if healthy rips makes it easier to clean the bowl screen and air path it’d be a nearly perfect portable, final thing would be all glass for me 👌🌿.

Last edited:
Complacency media,
Reactions: cosimo

GetLeft

but the bowl is clogged up and it feels like a milk shake
Excuse my interruption. I don't have a Rogue, but I use an Edge daily. I pay minimal attention to the bowl but pay close attention to the screen and the stem I use (a bubbler stem). When things bog down, that's where the problem is not the bowl. Not to say I shouldn't be paying a little closer attention to my bowl. But since no one mentioned cleaning the screen I figured I'd throw it out there.

GetLeft,
Reactions: hillbill

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
Hi All!

@Astedra, thank you for contacting our CS team! Please follow the instructions that our CS gave you - this should resolve your issue. If not, we'll take care of you - no worries!

Thank you all for the excellent and helpful suggestions regarding an airflow restriction! We will add a few suggestions as well:
1. Turn your device on max temp (430F) and gently blow through the intake holes at the bottom of the device. This should dislodge and/or burn off any fine debris that may have found its way through the tiny chamber holes over time.
2. Take a small pin or needle and carefully poke through the bottom intake holes - BUT NO MORE THAN 1/4 INCH or you could potentially damage the device. Then gently blow through the mouthpiece at max temp (430F) to clear any debris.
3. MOST IMPORTANT TIP: Always use a coarse or medium grind and you will never have a clogging issue! Don't over-grind your material to a fine grind - you only need to turn your grinder once or twice - that's it!

What an awesome community - always polite and never abusive - so impressive compared to other social media!

Watch for something classy soon - you are the first to hear :cool:

We are always here for you,
-Healthy Rips Team

Tommy10

Come here to fix my milkshake draw, and fixed it within a page!!! I had done the upside down heater on iso and the needle in the holes, for me it was the blowing through the air path out the heater.
Great device, wish my MP would still clip and I wouldn’t have to rubber band it, but I got a new MP on the way so fingers crossed it’s not the device.
Was favouring the arizer for a little while, but this thing is hitting after a nice gentle blow ;)

Edit to add, I am obviously going to use a courser grind as advised above *

Complacency media

Yeah would be great if healthy rips constructs the device in a way where we can fully clean the chamber, or at least the screen and the full air path. I now have a glob on the bottom holes of the vape. great device tho I really love it, it’s been fantastic for dabs but I’m definitely getting cement straw draw rn and am going to have to void my warranty at least the lifetime to open the device and clear the blockage.

Complacency media,
Reactions: BigJr48

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Anyone else doing rosin in their Rogue?
Asking for a friend whose only device is a Rogue and recently came into his first rosin.
I don't think Rogue comes with a concentates pad...
My inclination is to suggest embedding rosin in cotton or hemp fiber, or I suppose in some flower. They have no wpa or water tool, so it would be upright use, standard stem.
Actually, and as @Complacency media has learned, this is probably eventually going to have some downsides, but I'd like to be able to get my friend to have something of a rosin experience.

vapviking,

Petetbay

I use a Rogue cap with a pad in it, I think the pad was from the Fury 2 or V3Pro. I don’t think they made pads for the Rogue. You don’t need to use the cap lid and small dabs keep things pretty clean.

Complacency media

Anyone else doing rosin in their Rogue?
Asking for a friend whose only device is a Rogue and recently came into his first rosin.
I don't think Rogue comes with a concentates pad...
My inclination is to suggest embedding rosin in cotton or hemp fiber, or I suppose in some flower. They have no wpa or water tool, so it would be upright use, standard stem.
Actually, and as @Complacency media has learned, this is probably eventually going to have some downsides, but I'd like to be able to get my friend to have something of a rosin experience.
I literally just put a small amount of flower like enough to use as a base against the bowl screen to keep the dab close to the heat source, it actually works pretty well. I use it at 420f and put quartz pearls into the stock mouthpiece for a travel friendly cooling alternative (credit to table top bong for the tip). as stated above a small dab will help keep things clean and when dealing with the higher end temps the screen gets clogged immediately, like I was cleaning the screen with the unit on and char was building up as I was blowing through the air path. but I tend to put a pretty big glob on there and get like four huge rips. I did just get an xmax qomo because it seems like the most pocketable erig, and im definitely wasting wax since i have to dump the herb after a few hits because of the burnt taste.

Top Bottom