Healthy Rips Rogue

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
Hi All! Here is a video demonstrating two techniques to easily remove the Accessories Attachment from our ROGUE and FURY EDGE devices.
Special thanks to @Jill NYC for bringing this to our attention!

All the Best!
Healthy Rips Team
I watched the Video and it was a HUGE help. The second technique shown works great.
For the Edge I use the first technique (basically grasp both sides of attachment and tilt it sideways). This does not work for me with the Rogue.
I need to hold the Rogue front to back with the screen facing me. And then I put pressure on the back of the stem with my thumbs and push it forward. This works for me with both the bent stem and the stock stem.
This makes me very happy, because I was really struggling with Edge technique.
Back to testing! :science:

edit:
@cybrguy :wave: Just saw your question - the battery is not replacable. Read first couple of pages of thread for HR explanation.

Summer

Long Island, NY
I'm surprised the line doesn't have finger notches on the sides of the attachments like the POTV One.

Summer,
Reactions: BigJr48

OF

Added: Does anyone have the dimensions of the Rogue? I can't seem to find them on the site. And is the battery replaceable?
For anyone who wants to visualize it a little better.

1621477278612.png
jyqlNZR.png

And no, the battery is not replaceable for the reasons HR posted on this thread.

OF

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Yeah yeah, after @Jill NYC reminded me I should read the thread, I did and all of my questions are answered. It's only 7 pages so far after all...

This is looking like an interesting vape and I will be watching this thread for further reviews. I don't really have a vape for easy use out and about and this could be it, tho I am not really a session guy and I like replaceable batteries when using battery power.

lauri melissa

Happy Fairy
I have had the Rogue for three days and love it!! I always liked their products, but this one hits the target on center. Good taste, volumes of vapor, perfect size bowl and longevity of power!! This one is a winner. I admit, I thought the Legacy was great, but I have problems with continuity and burning. The Rogue is what I was looking for as a daily driver. Happy happy joy joy✌️❤️🤩

lunghealth360

I have had the Rogue for three days and love it!! I always liked their products, but this one hits the target on center. Good taste, volumes of vapor, perfect size bowl and longevity of power!! This one is a winner. I admit, I thought the Legacy was great, but I have problems with continuity and burning. The Rogue is what I was looking for as a daily driver. Happy happy joy joy✌️❤️🤩
Burning? sure this is a convection vape. or is it the ABV?

lunghealth360,

Medivapequeen

Yay that's fab. That's exactly what I'm looking for too so I can't wait for mine to come now!

lauri melissa

Happy Fairy
Burning? sure this is a convection vape. or is it the ABV?
It was the ABV. And I tried every kind of approach to it. Lower the temperature, loose tamping and used all the new screens and diffuser. I could not seem to tweak it. Strangely, I guess to further confuse the issue, it would work perfectly......but you couldn’t duplicate it. Maybe someone else can find the right touch. I will probably sell it.....it is sad, because I had high hopes. Or, maybe it’s me? Everybody has a different experiences with various vapes. But, that is my story.

Shorner

So I just ran my Rogue thru my bong for the first time and the hits were huge! I’m not sure why it seemed to work so much better thru a bong, but I feel confident now that I can get good results natively as well with the right technique. Maybe a hula stem would help
I ordered mine with a hula stem, glad your getting decent rips now.

Shorner

Received my Rogue this morning, thanks to Vape Wellness UK for amazing service as usual...

I ordered my rogue with the capsules and hula stem, capsules are great a lot better than the storz and bickel ones you get with the mighty as they are easier to open and just seem better quality..
I have just finished a couple of capsules so this is not a review as I will need to test it for a week or so, I did the first capsule just filled with a light tamp and took the filter off the mouthpiece straight to 430f no messing about lol 1st pull nice Flavour ok cloud, 2nd rip was massive then it tailed off, 2nd capsule i filled a bit more and tamped more and put screen back on 3 massive hits with a good long draw, im bloody impressed with this thing so far , I will report back soon:rockon:

Medivapequeen

Well I got my Rogue today and as a volcano and mighty owner well im impressed. I've been playing about with it all day with different temps. I only really use dosing caps so I can't comment on just using the oven but so far with the dosing caps its great! Its like the mighty little brother but palm sized! I've put some pictures and videos up Here of the device and attachments.

You can hit it hard and high and get massive clouds and a good few hits or even on 170c I get a full maximum session on the device and feel satisfied. You can get big clouds if you like or keep in nice and discreet.

AVB from the dosing caps comes out an even brown like the mighty caps. I haven't noticed any issues with the silicone screens, the flavour is wonderful. The only con for me at the moment is the attachments are tricky to get off, a pop off system like the AIOs use would have been better but im hoping a bit of silicone grease will sort that out.

Overall I love this little thing, its perfect for what I need and I can take it in hospital without fear. Ill update in a month or so but atm im loving it with the pink 3D flow glas tube!

Well done healthy rips, you've done a fab job! Thanks for the recommendations.

Shorner

Well I got my Rogue today and as a volcano and mighty owner well im impressed. I've been playing about with it all day with different temps. I only really use dosing caps so I can't comment on just using the oven but so far with the dosing caps its great! Its like the mighty little brother but palm sized! I've put some pictures and videos up Here of the device and attachments.

You can hit it hard and high and get massive clouds and a good few hits or even on 170c I get a full maximum session on the device and feel satisfied. You can get big clouds if you like or keep in nice and discreet.

AVB from the dosing caps comes out an even brown like the mighty caps. I haven't noticed any issues with the silicone screens, the flavour is wonderful. The only con for me at the moment is the attachments are tricky to get off, a pop off system like the AIOs use would have been better but im hoping a bit of silicone grease will sort that out.

Overall I love this little thing, its perfect for what I need and I can take it in hospital without fear. Ill update in a month or so but atm im loving it with the pink 3D flow glas tube!

Well done healthy rips, you've done a fab job! Thanks for the recommendations.
I have owned the crafty,mighty,and volcano and i have to say im getting bigger clouds out of the rogue on 430f , im getting dark brown avb after 2 hits.:rofl:

maremaresing

Thanks for all of those pictures and review @Compassionqueen ! Love to see this stuff.

Can anyone give pictures of the bottom of the device and more info about what goes into cleaning the whole airpath? I'm increasingly frustrated with vape companies that design it to be hard (or impossible) to get the entire airpath clean as new.

I know the rogue has those 4 restriction holes at the bottom, so you can't just run a qtip through there. What about between that and the oven? Are there lots of varying size chambers, or is it straight through? Is it sealed off so that you could ostensibly fill it with iso and soak?

Medivapequeen

Stop messing about and stick it up to 220, a good full load and tamp and rip it long and slow, huuuuuge clouds :lol:
Im scared 😆 will try it before bed and I will try and get some pics of the bottom. Its all pretty sealed off tbh i can't even see a way of changing the bottom screen as it's all encased in a rubberised coating. That's why I'm going to stick to the dosing caps for now.

Medivapequeen

Stop messing about and stick it up to 220, a good full load and tamp and rip it long and slow, huuuuuge clouds :lol:
I'm scared haha I will have a go before bedtime
Thanks for all of those pictures and review @Compassionqueen ! Love to see this stuff.

Can anyone give pictures of the bottom of the device and more info about what goes into cleaning the whole airpath? I'm increasingly frustrated with vape companies that design it to be hard (or impossible) to get the entire airpath clean as new.

I know the rogue has those 4 restriction holes at the bottom, so you can't just run a qtip through there. What about between that and the oven? Are there lots of varying size chambers, or is it straight through? Is it sealed off so that you could ostensibly fill it with iso and soak?
Ill take some more photos later but it all looks pretty sealed off to me. The whole device is covered in a rubberised coating so you can't see any screws etc. I can't see a way to change the bottom screen but maybe I haven't looked properly. Its why I'm sticking to the dosing caps for now as it keeps it really clean.

Edit Bottom of device

Top Bottom