Healthy Rips Rogue

noorderlicht

Our ROGUE devices will available in Europe, Canada, and Australia as soon as our partners receive them and list them on their websites.
while checking your website I noticed most of the distributors for EU are located in UK. sadly enough they went out of EU in Jannuary and any shipment from UK just became insanely expensive. import fees also will not help at all.
are you going to expand a bit the distribution for EMEA?

RTbar

Does it have the tiny holes at the bottom for the air intake like the other vapes? Or is it more accessible for cleaning?
Same holes as the edge

I just got a stealth session in after doing some burn offs and cleaning all of the accessories.

My quick and dirty thoughts after doing a temp stepping session (from 360 to 430 with a bb9 as the stem) are:
  • Solid build quality
  • Buttons feel nice and tactile
  • Screen is the same (dim in sunlight)
  • Very difficult to remove the snap on mouthpiece and accessory attatchment
  • Chamber is nice and big
  • Capsules are about the size of the edge oven just by looking at it
  • Slightly more draw restriction than the Edge
  • Bigger clouds at low temps
  • Oven seems more powerful. ABV was near dynavap levels scorched at the end.
  • Seemed to extract evenly. I gave a stir near the end of the session but not much more vapor was produced.
  • Liked a slow draw better than a hard one (more convection?)

RTbar

I've had many more sessions with the Rogue and I have some more thoughts:
  • Vapes differently than the Edge does
  • Extracts way faster, and at much lower temps
  • May be maintaining it's temperature better than the Edge does
  • Produces dark ABV that would require the Edge to be 20-30 degrees higher to match the color
  • Heats up a tiny bit faster
  • I got at least 6 (but maybe 8? I don't really remember) 8 minute sessions off of one charge, temp stepping up to 430. The battery is great.
  • The mouthpiece and accessory attachments are still extremely hard to remove. You need to find a technique. I hope it loosens up a bit. (EDIT: I did manage to help this issue a little bit by putting some chapstick where the attachments meets the vape.)
  • I am still getting better results with a slow draw
Let me know if you have any questions.

Endless Interim

• Produces dark ABV that would require the Edge to be 20-30 degrees higher to match the color
  • I got at least 6 (but maybe 8? I don't really remember) 8 minute sessions off of one charge, temp stepping up to 430. The battery is great.
  • The mouthpiece and accessory attachments are still extremely hard to remove. You need to find a technique. I hope it loosens up a bit. (EDIT: I did manage to help this issue a little bit by putting some chapstick where the attachments meets the vape.)
Thanks for the detailed report so far.I am seeking my first electronic vaporizer and the Rogue looks good.How is the draw resistance?Myself I want a unit that is about as free flowing as you can get.I was looking at Arizer products but the reviews are mixed on them as far as that goes.If i don't find a good portable match I might look into desktop units.Thanks!

RTbar

Thanks for the detailed report so far.I am seeking my first electronic vaporizer and the Rogue looks good.How is the draw resistance?Myself I want a unit that is about as free flowing as you can get.I was looking at Arizer products but the reviews are mixed on them as far as that goes.If i don't find a good portable match I might look into desktop units.Thanks!
The draw resistance is pretty good. I let another family member try it and they thought it was really easy to vape and had low resistance. Im not sure if you have tried the mighty, but it's a bit freer flowing.

Endless Interim

The draw resistance is pretty good. I let another family member try it and they thought it was really easy to vape and had low resistance. Im not sure if you have tried the mighty, but it's a bit freer flowing.
Thanks.No I have not tried a Mighty.....yet.But from what I read about the Mighty the majority of people say that it is pretty low draw resistance and one of the best for that.So that sounds pretty impressive.I also like that the Rouge has a bigger/ish battery as well.Smaller battery knowing it will run out soon will cause my anxiety to worsen as It would keep me looking at a vaporizer wondering how much time is left lol:o:lol:.

MadWhack

Thanks for the solid feedback. Are you able to compare the Rogue to any other portable vapes?

I'm curious because I own a Solo I / II and my Rogue is currently making its way across Canada.

I'm particularly interested in taste and the 0 to medicated speed but any comparisons are good :D
I find the solo I/II to be fairly slow devices to get medicated with but the taste/build/battery still makes it one of the best portable vapes I've used.

MadWhack,
Reactions: RobbIt

C No Ego

Thanks.No I have not tried a Mighty.....yet.But from what I read about the Mighty the majority of people say that it is pretty low draw resistance and one of the best for that.So that sounds pretty impressive.I also like that the Rouge has a bigger/ish battery as well.Smaller battery knowing it will run out soon will cause my anxiety to worsen as It would keep me looking at a vaporizer wondering how much time is left lol:o:lol:.
healthyrips honors their warranties for these devices.. if it fails you can have it replaced no problems ... I have not had a battery go out yet on these and have been using multiple Fury vapes over the years

RTbar

What i meant was my Mighty (which I don't like) has slightly less draw resistance than the Rogue, but the Rogue is still very open.
Thanks for the solid feedback. Are you able to compare the Rogue to any other portable vapes?

I'm curious because I own a Solo I / II and my Rogue is currently making its way across Canada.

I'm particularly interested in taste and the 0 to medicated speed but any comparisons are good :D
I find the solo I/II to be fairly slow devices to get medicated with but the taste/build/battery still makes it one of the best portable vapes I've used.
I just did a side by side session with my Edge and the Rogue outperformed it easily. The vapor production at the same temp was double what the Edge was, and it was much easier to draw on. You can kill bowls extremely fast with the Rogue, so much so that I adjusted the session timer to the lowest setting.

The flavor isn't amazing in general but you do can vapor production at temps as low as 300, so you can try low temp vaping to get good flavor. I use my Boundless Tera like a Solo with the stem inserted into the oven sometimes, so I would say that tasted better, but the Rogue is easier way easier to draw on (I'm not sure why I thought it was more restricted than the Edge at first) and kill the bowl.

EDIT: Just did a bowl with a whole nug thrown in the chamber and it Vaped perfectly at 370. No need to grind really, but a loose pack seems to work better

Last edited:

GoGlass

Hello RTbar, thanks for your review. How did the Rogue compare to the Mighty ? And what you don't like in the Mighty ? Years have passed, and i have not really met a portable vape that has better vapor quality than the Mighty........

GoGlass,
Reactions: BigJr48

lauri melissa

Happy Fairy
Well, I gave into VAS!! Besides, it’s my 61st birthday at the end of the month. My only beef with Healthy Rips vapes was the battery longevity. I loved the Fury 2 and I bestowed that to a friend. Then, I purchased the Edge....love it, but still not enough sessions!! I just ordered the Rogue and I am excited. This should turn the problem around. Love and light.

any rogue owners also own dotleaf 1.5 by chance? The two seem very similar in some aspects and those are my next to contenders for my VAS. Would like to hear some input about how they compare!

Rekreation,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Hello RTbar, thanks for your review. How did the Rogue compare to the Mighty ? And what you don't like in the Mighty ? Years have passed, and i have not really met a portable vape that has better vapor quality than the Mighty........

any rogue owners also own dotleaf 1.5 by chance? The two seem very similar in some aspects and those are my next to contenders for my VAS. Would like to hear some input about how they compare!
We ask members to not ask about vape comparisons in vape model threads, so please take these types of questions to Ask FC.

Thank you.

:peace:

Endless Interim

Well, I gave into VAS!! Besides, it’s my 61st birthday at the end of the month. My only beef with Healthy Rips vapes was the battery longevity. I loved the Fury 2 and I bestowed that to a friend. Then, I purchased the Edge....love it, but still not enough sessions!! I just ordered the Rogue and I am excited. This should turn the problem around. Love and light.
Happy early B day!! Mine was last month.So to celebrate that and my new awesome job which is working at a cultivation plant/warehouse :rockon::leaf::spliff: I just bought my first electric vaporizer.I will make a new thread so I do not derail this one.

wm762

Product Tester / Reviewer
For Canadians, is it a good idea to order directly from HealthyRips.com or Canadian Retailers? I also want extra dosing capsules and o-ring / screens.

ps: what are some good retailers in Canada that are verified and good

510vaporent

Just got home from work, and my rogue is here!! Got it on charge and after only thirty minutes it’s full! One comment I have so far is that my dynavap stem does not fit the accessory attachment. I was under the impression that it would. Are the glass hula stems thicker than a regular dynavap m stem?? The M is way too thin to fit. I was gonna buy the hula stem from cream city vapes but now I’m not sure if it will fit or not..

510vaporent

I think Hulas are 11mm and Dynas 10mm
Although I have a feeling the clear glass Hulas are in between these so dont work.
That’s odd because to me the black glass they included with the accessory attachment looks about 1/8” or 3mm bigger than my 2018 M

510vaporent,

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
Just got mine today too!
I have only used it one session, so this is by no means anything more than first impressions.
Two quick things:

Really happy with it - taste is very good - and this is coming from someone (me) who has been putting a ceramic oven vape (my fav for flavor) through its paces the past week.
It is performing as well as the Edge (without having done any testing yet to back up that statement).

I also have an issue with the glass attachment like @RTbar
It’s really hard to remove. And since it’s flat, you can’t angle it from one corner like the video shows with the mouthpiece one. I have to tilt it sideways (like I do easily with the Edge one) but it takes a lot of effort - hopefully this will remedy itself soon enough.

Other than that, nothing but positive first thoughts.

badgerrrrr

Hey y'all I'm new to FC community, I was thinking about purchasing the Rogue or Edge but I had a concern that you guys mentioned earlier in the thread.

The silicone seals seem like it could off-gas pretty easy and emit hazardous chemicals. I trust literally everything else about the product, even the stainless steel, its just that silicone doesn't seem very safe under the high temperatures. Lmk your guys' thoughts. I might just buy it anyways since everyone loves the fury products and trusts the company.

The reason I ask is cause my main priority is safety with these vaporizers. Convection is obviously a healthier alternative to combustion but if these vaporizers bring problems of their own, then it kinda defeats the purpose of vaping cannabis imo.

Top Bottom