Discontinued Haze Square

Djsleepy

Well if it is the original Haze Corp. then it’s even funnier that they are selling the Haze Square and Ghost MV1 ....now that’s wrong!

don’t forget Haze had a huge store and sold all sorts of vapes, includingtheirs ... so to get rid of inventory??????

Djsleepy,

junny89

Well if it is the original Haze Corp. then it’s even funnier that they are selling the Haze Square and Ghost MV1 ....now that’s wrong!

don’t forget Haze had a huge store and sold all sorts of vapes, includingtheirs ... so to get rid of inventory??????
Oh did they? Maybe getting rid of old stock...
I think the domain expired and someone picked it up. That’s my thoughts.
I believe this is the case, someone else purchased the website. Best way to check is if the company info is the same as the haze was. However I dont remember what it was so I can’t compare. Someone else here may have the company info to compare

junny89,

ginolicious

Logo doesn’t even seem the same. I don’t expect anything much from them. Let alone to purchase from the store.

ginolicious,

Easywider

Simple is the way
Any way you cut it, it's a shameful move. :rolleyes:

Here's the domain info on the site, looks like it was updated in May:

Screen Shot 2020-08-17 at 15.04.07.png

Easywider,

ginolicious

I don’t even know why someone would buy up that domain name to begin with.

Also to stay on topic. Many try the square tonight for a hit haha.

ginolicious,
Reactions: Shrike

Improvaper

It's .... ALIIIIIIVE!!! :whoa:

My mouthpiece broke, battery is pretty shot, and the thermostat hasn't worked for some time, but as long as I suck fast, it still delivers a pretty reliable and tasty hit. Perhaps moreso than when the thermostat/algorithm was in control! I have lots of spare coils left for this. Maybe it needs to be in the rotation?

jardri

Vapor Dreams
You gave me envy and I used my square pro yesterday... Its a PITA to mantain but oh boy does it give clouds and flavour. And also a really efficient cooling!!

jardri,

junny89

Sadly despite multiple tear downs to clean and put back again, it’s just combusting on each hit. I never had any combustion issues before so not sure all of a sudden why. Just use it as a paperweight now tbh.

junny89,

DryBonesufo

I have some spare coils. I'll check em out. Off the top of my head I'd guess 26g twisted pair ss316L but I'll try to give better specs for ya in a bit here....
Do you mind if you were to prebuilt it? Or sell your coils? I’m sorry for asking like this…😞

DryBonesufo,

simba

@weedanwine
Vaposhop had some Square parts last time I looked, which was a while ago but hardly expect them to sell out fast 😂

I haven't used my Square in over a year. I did find it handy to take to events sometimes with all bowls preloaded, although battery died way too quickly for my liking. Also really annoying to clean and maintain in general.

simba,

DryBonesufo

Vaposhop had some Square parts last time I looked, which was a while ago but hardly expect them to sell out fast 😂

I haven't used my Square in over a year. I did find it handy to take to events sometimes with all bowls preloaded, although battery died way too quickly for my liking. Also really annoying to clean and maintain in general.
If I can just get 1 extra coil that would be great lol but it’s probably a lost cause. Again I’m wondering if I’m able to make my own?

DryBonesufo,
Top Bottom