• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Haze Square

RogueGuy

Accessory Maker
Hi I tried 2 more bowls there. I had it at max temp. I got some flavour on the first draw but no visible vapour. So I tried the double press method and got a very nice draw however i couldn't get another from it.so I checked the bowl and it was charred at the bottom then brown then green at the top. When I cover the air vent and draw through the mouthpiece it's still drawing air from somewhere is this normal? I'm definitely not high just a bit peed of at portable vapes at the minute.

Does anybody think a software update will help? I'm not sure what software it's on or what phase it is.

I have an s7 edge is it possible to download the firmware to my phone connect my micro to usb adaptor to the phone and plug the usb data cable that came with the unit into the pro and update the firmware that way?
I would PM the Haze rep here at FC

Haze Vaporizers

Manufacturer
Hi I tried 2 more bowls there. I had it at max temp. I got some flavour on the first draw but no visible vapour. So I tried the double press method and got a very nice draw however i couldn't get another from it.so I checked the bowl and it was charred at the bottom then brown then green at the top. When I cover the air vent and draw through the mouthpiece it's still drawing air from somewhere is this normal? I'm definitely not high just a bit peed of at portable vapes at the minute.

Does anybody think a software update will help? I'm not sure what software it's on or what phase it is.

I have an s7 edge is it possible to download the firmware to my phone connect my micro to usb adaptor to the phone and plug the usb data cable that came with the unit into the pro and update the firmware that way?
I posted this below. Double press is not necessary. All it does is it will kill your coils faster. You do not need any temperature to be over 400F to get good vapor. All you need is to follow the pdf below.

Please see below link.

http://www.hazevaporizers.com/images/sq-tips-3-6-v4.pdf

Make sure that you tamp down your herb with your finger after you fill your pod. So it is snug.

Make sure to draw slow.

Make sure that you keep pressing button down while inhaling.

Haze Vaporizers,

Thebigsmoke

Please see below link.

http://www.hazevaporizers.com/images/sq-tips-3-6-v4.pdf

Make sure that you tamp down your herb with your finger after you fill your pod. So it is snug.

Make sure to draw slow.

Make sure that you keep pressing button down while inhaling.
How sorry I just noticed your post I have tried these suggestions and I'm just not getting any results. when i do get vapour it's by pressing untill green then letting go and pressing again until green I seem to be getting very wispy vapour when I'm at max temp. Stock setting I don't have access to windows 10 to change temps. I can feel hot air and heat transferring through the mouthpiece with a long draw could I have an old unit with a seal problem or a bad coil?

Thebigsmoke,

Haze Vaporizers

Manufacturer
How sorry I just noticed your post I have tried these suggestions and I'm just not getting any results. when i do get vapour it's by pressing untill green then letting go and pressing again until green I seem to be getting very wispy vapour when I'm at max temp. Stock setting I don't have access to windows 10 to change temps. I can feel hot air and heat transferring through the mouthpiece with a long draw could I have an old unit with a seal problem or a bad coil?
Where did you get your unit from?

Haze Vaporizers,

ginolicious

You just tinker with the vape and try different things. I made a huge post around pages 100-110 with a lot of photos and in depth abv discussions. I basically went through every hit and every temp I used and how much cloud production I got. Go back to those pages and it may help.

ginolicious,
Reactions: Jill NYC

Djsleepy

Well.I don't know if all this coil talk jinxed me.....but I burned out my first.coil...and burned is an accurate description....I pulled out coil and one leg was 3/4 the way missing.....and.had a ball on end!?!?!?!?.I only ran as.high as 430 .......usually 380/395.....so it is does happen and when.really depends.on heat and time......

Put new.coil in and back up and running....got.some chemdawg callin me......

Thebigsmoke

Hey everybody just an update on my haze square pro after 24 hours. I still can't get any more than wispy vapour at max temp(Stock settings). I have had some emails and pics sent to haze who were very helpful they ruled out the seal issue and I was packing it correctly .I tried again today for a fresh start I packed the bowl and tried on max temp got some flavour but no vapour for 4 draws. I then tried a double press and got combustion the smell and taste was disgusting I havnt combusted in many years . My head is splitting my house stinks of smoke and so does the the unit . I cleaned it up and boxed it for return tomorrow. In all my years of vaping this is the worst experience iv of had. Weather it's down to a bad unit or my technique. I really don't know if I want to send it back to namaste for an exchange or just move on to a different brand. I bought it hoping to replace my grasshopper that was very unreliable. I feel like I have went from bad to worse.

Thebigsmoke,

caseball2051

You've concluded this after only 24 hrs with the device? Sheesh.

I'd give it some time but it's really your decision. If you're packing correctly, have a clean unit and using the proper draw speed you should be getting satisfying vapor on all of your stock temperature settings. There's no need to double press or triple press the button.

It is not uncommon for some vaporizers to require some technique and usage before learning how to work it best. This one took a handful of pods be I got everything squared away. I had some random combustion events as you described at first.

You should be able to achieve a nice even, chocolate brown abv in the square.

We're here for help if you change your mind.

caseball2051,
Reactions: Djsleepy

Thebigsmoke

You've concluded this after only 24 hrs with the device? Sheesh.

I'd give it some time but it's really your decision. If you're packing correctly, have a clean unit and using the proper draw speed you should be getting satisfying vapor on all of your stock temperature settings. There's no need to double press or triple press the button.

It is not uncommon for some vaporizers to require some technique and usage before learning how to work it best. This one took a handful of pods be I got everything squared away. I had some random combustion events as you described at first.

You should be able to achieve a nice even, chocolate brown abv in the square.

We're here for help if you change your mind.
Hi .Yes in 24 hours I have ran almost 4 grams through it so I have tried plenty of different packs from 2 different strains. Iv tried slow draws fast draws and Only a double press will produce whisky vapour. I have been using a dabudda for a few years so I'm familiar with draw technique. I think I just got a lemon. Haze have said its very early stock that Namaste vapes have so maybe that's a factor.

Thebigsmoke,

FC123

Hi .Yes in 24 hours I have ran almost 4 grams through it so I have tried plenty of different packs from 2 different strains. Iv tried slow draws fast draws and Only a double press will produce wispy vapour. I have been using a dabudda for a few years so I'm familiar with draw technique. I think I just got a lemon. Haze have said its very early stock that Namaste vapes have so maybe that's a factor.

Did you checked the air holes in the top tray? They get stucked pretty fast. After 4 grams and combustion you should definitely do a deep clean in iso. And your grinded material should be dry so put it on a sheet of paper for at least 30 minutes.

I also have a square from namaste and it works fine. I think haze just updated their manual and all units from phase 2 to upwards are the same. You can ask them which phase your unit is. And I mean you get their 10 year warranty and for a device you bought for a small price(that’s why you bought it at namaste in the first place like me ;D)
Had to use it for a while to get all the techniques so after 24 hours you should not jump to conclusions. And really, clean the square. And look after each draw how the air holes are and maybe do quick iso q tip swipe. Those air holes are often the problem and can get stucked pretty fast, like after a hit.

FC123,

ginolicious

If I ever doubt my unit I always go back to the time I did shatter in it. Lung busting clouds on all 6 hits on a small dab at 430-440. So when I think I have an issue I remember the amazing hits I get from shatter which when dealing with herb clearly shows it as a bud or packing isssue. Try shatter or wax and report back.

ginolicious,

Thebigsmoke

Did you checked the air holes in the top tray? They get stucked pretty fast. After 4 grams and combustion you should definitely do a deep clean in iso. And your grinded material should be dry so put it on a sheet of paper for at least 30 minutes.

I also have a square from namaste and it works fine. I think haze just updated their manual and all units from phase 2 to upwards are the same. You can ask them which phase your unit is. And I mean you get their 10 year warranty and for a device you bought for a small price(that’s why you bought it at namaste in the first place like me ;D)
Had to use it for a while to get all the techniques so after 24 hours you should not jump to conclusions. And really, clean the square. And look after each draw how the air holes are and maybe do quick iso q tip swipe. Those air holes are often the problem and can get stucked pretty fast, like after a hit.

Okay guys I can think I can definitely rule out my technique. I own or have owned a dabudda an arizer tower,a pinnacle,pinnacle pro,pax1,pax2,vivante alternate,grasshopper . My friend has a miliana, a mighty and a magic lunch box. All of witch I have used and only combusted once with the dabudda the first day I got it(My fault as it's unregulated and depends completely on draw speed and technique). Me and my wife and friend all tried the square last night and couldn't get a good draw between us and were not amatures. In the almost 4 grams I have tried through it I got 3 or 4 good draws with visible vapour the rest were just flavour I heatsoaked the bowl I took long slow draws I tried ripping it and it makes no difference. Every bowl came out with some light brown spots and the other 85 percent green. I vaped this in my dabudda and it still produced loads of vapour so I can rule out material. I disassembled the whole unit last night and there was some sticky bits on the screens it looked barely used for the amount off material I went through so I think there's a seal issue somewhere. I think it's just cooking in the bowl.
I have seen countless YouTube videos and reviews so I know the vape performs much better than I am experiencing. This is why I have decided to try another unit as on paper it meets my every need . On demand with 4 bowls a good warranty and good customer service.
I don't have concentrates as I'm in the UK there not very common and very expensive.

Thebigsmoke,

Djsleepy

Could we see a photo?

Ill try my phone is older than a beeper....lol...maybe not.that old......

@Thebigsmoke are.you getting any effects with wispy hits ? I know sometimes.until pod is heatsoaked I'll get those hits but with effects.and then start seeing more visible.vapor... all of us have had a learning curve with our units....not.saying there isn't a problem with yours but don't.give.up on it .....it is a beast!!!!!!I also own a Da buddha and still had.to.adjust to the unit before it was.great........

Hope it helps!

Last edited:
Djsleepy,

Thebigsmoke

Ill try my phone is older than a beeper....lol...maybe not.that old......

@Thebigsmoke are.you getting any effects with wispy hits ? I know sometimes.until pod is heatsoaked I'll get those hits but with effects.and then start seeing more visible.vapor... all of us have had a learning curve with our units....not.saying there isn't a problem with yours but don't.give.up on it .....it is a beast!!!!!!I also own a Da buddha and still had.to.adjust to the unit before it was.great........

Hope it helps!
No no effects at all. I'm going to adjust the temps at a friend house and see of it helps

Thebigsmoke,

Stdudez

Don't give up @Thebigsmoke - you'd be better off sending your unit into Haze to be checked out. If there is something wrong they will either fix it or send you a new one as they have with many others on this thread. I started with a phase II unit - and the first couple of days I ran a bunch of herbs through the thing trying to get the draw technique down. Granted this was my first convection vape. It worked well but I had a battery issue where it overcharged not being on the newest firmware and sent it in. They sent me a brand new production model base and now it rips like a king - night and day difference. Put in an RMA if you haven't already and get that baby sent in. I promise you you'll be satisfied once you get a working unit - its amazing!

Thebigsmoke

Okay folks another update. My friend was calling with his laptop so I could try upgrading the firmware and turning the temps up. I could still smell smoke from the combustion do I removed all the screens for another deep clean. It's then that I noticed one of the perforated screens looked of like it was spitting in half. It was actually 2 screens pressed to gather. One side of the tray sat further than the other but haze said it was acceptable when I showed them the pics. It now sits flush on all sides I put it all back to gather and plugged it into the laptop and started the app. There firmware was up to date so I think it's not old stock at Namaste. I only increased the last 2 temps filled a bowl. Started at 200 and had great vapour on first draw then even more on the second and third and so on .my wife then used it till until the bowl was finished. I emptied the abv and it was all dark brown and was very evenly vaped. So there you have it folks it was an extra screen that was making a flaw in the seal. It's now working great. Only down side is I have wasted all my supply trying to get it to work and have one bowl left and packed for tonight. At least I have an extra screen

Djsleepy

Okay folks another update. My friend was calling with his laptop so I could try upgrading the firmware and turning the temps up. I could still smell smoke from the combustion do I removed all the screens for another deep clean. It's then that I noticed one of the perforated screens looked of like it was spitting in half. It was actually 2 screens pressed to gather. One side of the tray sat further than the other but haze said it was acceptable when I showed them the pics. It now sits flush on all sides I put it all back to gather and plugged it into the laptop and started the app. There firmware was up to date so I think it's not old stock at Namaste. I only increased the last 2 temps filled a bowl. Started at 200 and had great vapour on first draw then even more on the second and third and so on .my wife then used it till until the bowl was finished. I emptied the abv and it was all dark brown and was very evenly vaped. So there you have it folks it was an extra screen that was making a flaw in the seal. It's now working great. Only down side is I have wasted all my supply trying to get it to work and have one bowl left and packed for tonight. At least I have an extra screen

Awesome...glad to hear it....and if firmware updated you should be.good .....you have any questions we are all here to help each other get the best out of it....

FC123

Lol, that was a very expensive extra screen ;D

Top Bottom