• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Haze Square

django7

I have twice, but I’m going to call it user error. Both times was around 395 but also both times were very long draws, around 20 seconds. Since shortening my draws I haven’t combusted since.
In my case it was a very short draw. It combusted right away. The material was very dry at that point, but still... It can happen.

django7,

Volteric

Stainless steel pod samples with the latest design improvements just showed up. They will be tested and if all good, we are going to production with these. I will update you all on progress. The next in line is the micro dose pod concept.

https://imgur.com/gallery/9Miqhtv

Are these for aesthetic reasons? Can you comment as to why these might be a better solution?

Haze Vaporizers

Manufacturer
Are these for aesthetic reasons? Can you comment as to why these might be a better solution?
They are not better. Just different option. Members here expressed interest in plain silver stainless pods instead of anodized current pods and we are bringing these as accessories. Cosmetically, it may look better. We will see how they perform first.

KLo

No Ember
...But I think the bowls should be individually accessible ... preferably from the outside of the device
:2c:

Bowls in Square are individual when popped out (my preferred method of loading). Sounds good, your idea, but would have to be a different design..maybe different concept altogether. Here's one: swing-out arms that let you fill pod from the outside. While on the pipedream, how 'bout see-thru windows?! And one more...a fold-in mill style churn to stir up the goods :p

How long you estimating a full charge lasts (hits/pods)? Are you getting through all 4 pods?

Yeah, i get through 4 pods on a single charge on lower temps @ 4-6 hits per. Tried higher temps and batt drains quicker, but still possible to get through. So many variables, techniques, levels of "lit"

How come there are Zero reviews or videos on YouTube... A lot of these members have the unit.

YouTube monetizers just got slapped with strikes, removed content and the like. Too many boobs doing nose dabs opposed to educational and scientific vids has demised most related content. Still lots of ridiculous horseshittery on the Tube non-related to vaping/smoking; it's a conundrum when you put things into a free speech perspective :2c:

Random question, is there a preferred way I should be holding this vape when taking a hit? Button on top, button on bottom, doesn't matter...?

Still getting used to orientation, top-bottom...which is which? I tend to keep the lock portion on top so bowls/pods sit above the heater upright. "Button on Bottom" is my mantra

More I read here, more I see myself to buy one in the future...

Get it PPN ! You like the ESV, yes? You will see familiar conjunction function with the Square (x4!)

Coincidentally, I'm in the market for a new grinder. I'm down to either getting a Space Case or Santa Cruz Shredder. Can anyone else chime in on either of these grinders in conjunction with this vape?

I use a Space Case w/ its medium grind and have no issue. Just let that convection heat get in and around the herb. Too much tamp and it's an iffy, combustible situation no matter what the grind

Interesting.I'll have to "prime" it before using

The "prime" hit is the taste hit. Then again, the Square has several prime hits, not just the first. Flavour is everywhere w/ this one, no lie

I haven't rcvd mine back yet from Haze, but my seal was all crooked out-of-box. One wonders how well this seal will hold up over continued rotation switching from bowl to bowl. Personally, I plan on disengaging it from its other half when I need to rotate to avoid wear. Having a dynamic airpath is certainly part and parcel of its design, but wonder if a more active method (manually ejecting protruding nipple anyone :brow: ) of closing the airpath will help with consistency. IMO any amount of unwanted air into the path caused by the seal changing shape will result in each unit (each rotation?) behaving differently.

Top & bottom pieces lift and seperate as they rotate, then fall back into place. Seals should be friction safe. Heat may wear them out before rotations do, imo

Have you thought of, or did you try, perforated stainless lids for concentrate instead of the silicone? Seems like it might leak less.

Sounds good. I take issue w/ silicone. The taste is a buzz kill

They are not better. Just different option. Members here expressed interest in plain silver stainless pods instead of anodized current pods and we are bringing these as accessories. Cosmetically, it may look better. We will see how they perform first.

Let us know ! Looking forward to future goodies, especially micro pod and smelly proofing solutions, cases, etc

Last edited:

Volteric

Bowls in Square are individual when popped out (my preferred method of loading). Sounds good, your idea, but would have to be a different design..maybe different concept altogether. Here's one: swing-out arms that let you fill pod from the outside. While on the pipedream, how 'bout see-thru windows?! And one more...a fold-in mill style churn to stir up the goods :p

Yeah, i get through 4 pods on a single charge on lower temps @ 4-6 hits per. Tried higher temps and batt drains quicker, but still possible to get through. So many variables, techniques, levels of "lit"

YouTube monetizers just got slapped with strikes, removed content and the like. Too many boobs doing nose dabs opposed to educational and scientific vids has demised most related content. Still lots of ridiculous horseshittery on the Tube non-related to vaping/smoking; it's a conundrum when you put things into a free speech perspective :2c:

Still getting used to orientation, top-bottom...which is which? I tend to keep the lock portion on top so bowls/pods sit above the heater upright. "Button on Bottom" is my mantra

Get it PPN ! You like the ESV, yes? You will see familiar conjunction function with the Square (x4!)

I use a Space Case w/ its medium grind and have no issue. Just let that convection heat get in and around the herb. Too much tamp and it's an iffy, combustible situation no matter what the grind

The "prime" hit is the taste hit. Then again, the Square has several prime hits, not just the first. Flavour is everywhere w/ this one, no lie

Top & bottom pieces lift and seperate as they rotate, then fall back into place. Seals should be friction safe. Heat may wear them out before rotations do, imo

Sounds good. I take issue w/ silicone. The taste is a buzz kill

Let us know ! Looking forward to future goodies, especially micro pod and smelly proofing solutions, cases, etc

I'd really love to see "see thru" windows or various kinds and colors of tops/lids along with better-looking smell proof cases/sleeves.

Volteric,
Reactions: KLo

Stdudez

Hey guys -

I am new to this forum and stumbled upon it after reading about and ultimately purchasing the Haze Square Pro. I am in on the second wave of preorders and am ecstatic to get the new device!

Up until now I've been using the original Pax which recently greatly degraded in battery life and prompted me to consider other alternatives. I literally got my Pax when it first came out so I was largely unaware of the new technology out there in the vaping world. After reading countless reviews and considering all of the top options out there I decided on the Square and can't wait to give it a try!

This will be my first Convection vape. I am considering buying an electric grinder (mostly because I'm lazy and have no time for the grinding "ritual" anymore) - and I am curious if anyone has an recommendations on which electric grinder would work best for the Haze Square.

I am considering the Herbagrind and Easy Grinder as the two frontrunners. Does anyone have any input or suggestions on which may be a good fit? I saw some conflicting comments pages back about fine vs medium grind with the Haze.

Looking forward to being a new Haze product owner - Thanks in advance, and stay up!

RobTheThrone

It arrived and it works really well. I haven't smoked in 24 hours and I've reduced my usage by a ton recently as I can't handle too much smoking so I wasn't even able to finish half a bowl. Followed the advice I was originally given on the technique and it worked well. Haven't noticed any combustion so far, but will update if that changes.

Had it on the lowest default setting and I inhaled and held down the button until one second after the green light came on. I kept inhaling after letting go of the button for a second and then I would just press the button again and repeat the cycle until I was out of breath without letting it linger on the green light for long.

ginolicious

It arrived and it works really well. I haven't smoked in 24 hours and I've reduced my usage by a ton recently as I can't handle too much smoking so I wasn't even able to finish half a bowl. Followed the advice I was originally given on the technique and it worked well. Haven't noticed any combustion so far, but will update if that changes.

Had it on the lowest default setting and I inhaled and held down the button until one second after the green light came on. I kept inhaling after letting go of the button for a second and then I would just press the button again and repeat the cycle until I was out of breath without letting it linger on the green light for long.

Interesting technique. Appears there are a few techniques that people are using. The one you outlined.

Holding the button the entire time with regular draw speed.

Or holding the button the entire time and increasing how quickly you draw to cool down the vapor so it doesn’t combust.

ginolicious,

Archaicrevival

Yeah but the space case doesn't have AI integrated into it :p

Stainless steel pod samples with the latest design improvements just showed up. They will be tested and if all good, we are going to production with these. I will update you all on progress. The next in line is the micro dose pod concept.

https://imgur.com/gallery/9Miqhtv
You should offer the whole middle assembly SS. it would look cool between the black.

Last edited by a moderator:

mfw0mb

Dr. Octagon
Any chance @Haze Vaporizers will be rewarding us early adopters with a free 4 pack of stainless steel bowls for our further beta testing?

I'd be quite happy to get a mix of pod types along with that top shelf package..... ya know, for science.

Agreed on SS lids. Haven't gotten mine yet, but SS is always favored over silicone for taste here.

Coincidentally, I'm in the market for a new grinder. I'm down to either getting a Space Case or Santa Cruz Shredder. Can anyone else chime in on either of these grinders in conjunction with this vape?

First grinder ever bought was a space case, and has lasted around 15 years. Screen still intact with no warping. Only reason I don't use it anymore was bc I got the Gr8tr a few months back.

Last edited:

subway13029

Hey guys -

I am new to this forum and stumbled upon it after reading about and ultimately purchasing the Haze Square Pro. I am in on the second wave of preorders and am ecstatic to get the new device!

Up until now I've been using the original Pax which recently greatly degraded in battery life and prompted me to consider other alternatives. I literally got my Pax when it first came out so I was largely unaware of the new technology out there in the vaping world. After reading countless reviews and considering all of the top options out there I decided on the Square and can't wait to give it a try!

This will be my first Convection vape. I am considering buying an electric grinder (mostly because I'm lazy and have no time for the grinding "ritual" anymore) - and I am curious if anyone has an recommendations on which electric grinder would work best for the Haze Square.

I am considering the Herbagrind and Easy Grinder as the two frontrunners. Does anyone have any input or suggestions on which may be a good fit? I saw some conflicting comments pages back about fine vs medium grind with the Haze.

Looking forward to being a new Haze product owner - Thanks in advance, and stay up!
Chewy2 is the best electric grinder there is..

Stdudez

Chewy2 is the best electric grinder there is..

Really?? I was looking at that one also but it looks so fragile in comparison. I also thought it looks difficult to clean/could gunk up easily with pollen. Looks to be kind of a medium grind as well versus a fine/fluffy grind.

I ordered the Herbagrind last night after reading some Amazon reviews.

Do you own the chewy and can attest to its use with the Haze Square? Now you have me thinking I should have ordered the Chewy 2!

Stdudez,

django7

Anyone found any good replacements for the O-rings on the mouthpiece? Something tighter with no air leaks?

django7,

subway13029

Really?? I was looking at that one also but it looks so fragile in comparison. I also thought it looks difficult to clean/could gunk up easily with pollen. Looks to be kind of a medium grind as well versus a fine/fluffy grind.

I ordered the Herbagrind last night after reading some Amazon reviews.

Do you own the chewy and can attest to its use with the Haze Square? Now you have me thinking I should have ordered the Chewy 2!
Yeah i have the chewy 2 and it had become my go to. I have tons of high priced grinders and this works great..its not a fine grind..more of a coarse but it works great with all my vapes. I believe @paytonpenn uses one as well.

Also to note since i got my square back this thing kicks ass..ive onlybused the bottom 2 temps so far and im almost scared to go higher bcuz i get huge flouds on twmp 1 and 2. Ive also noticed members saying they can see thei element glowing? I cant even see my elwment. My halves come together nice and i cant really see in there. But ive loaded directly into the pod with my chewy grinder and barely tamp down i would still consider it a fluffy pack and i usually turn my flowerpot on after work and hit it theu the evening but i packed a pod of some cheesequake with a dab of some crumble and got about 10 big hits on temp 1 and 2 and i ate a little dinner and never touch the fp and was zonked til morning..i mean straight to sleep..im really digging the way it hits but a tad concerned about higher temps..i also huff on this puppy..i feel if i slow hit it then i would char..and i only hold button past green for maybe 2 seconds and continue my draw after button released and fat hits!

Last edited:

ginolicious

@subway13029

Sounds great buddy. Glad it’s working well for you.

I’ll be only vaping on lower temps for flower and higher for concentrate. I’ll have no risk of combusting I hope.

ginolicious,

Mister G

Deceptively Old Fart
Interesting. So any firmware upgraded going forward will require a USB C flash drive?

I need this firmware but don't have a USBC flash drive, I have plenty of other type flash drives...

Too bad the app couldn't facilitate this. Hopefully it will be true that firmware will rarely be needed,

Mister G,
Top Bottom