• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Haze Square

Haze Vaporizers

Manufacturer
You guys are super fast :) someone ruined the surprise :)

I will get a new thread started for Merger and will post more info there soon.

Regarding some of the Square questions:

Our electronics, battery, board etc are all isolated completely. That's what Scott meant in his post. Also, yes we heat the cold air through the coil similar to FF2 and others so KeroZen was correct. Heating is always a challenge when you have a palm size device but I think that we have an interesting way to channel the the heat to evenly cook the herb/concentrates.

We will try to get you guys a video as soon as we can.

Thanks again for all your input.

GreenHopper

20 going on 60
You guys are super fast :) someone ruined the surprise :)

I will get a new thread started for Merger and will post more info there soon.

Regarding some of the Square questions:

Our electronics, battery, board etc are all isolated completely. That's what Scott meant in his post. Also, yes we heat the cold air through the coil similar to FF2 and others so KeroZen was correct. Heating is always a challenge when you have a palm size device but I think that we have an interesting way to channel the the heat to evenly cook the herb/concentrates.

We will try to get you guys a video as soon as we can.

Thanks again for all your input.

Ha "too slow chicken marengo"!:

Haze Merger

Little Bill

Oldest stoner on FC
IMHO this product has a large number of features and capabilities without a specific target market. Will never fly in this configuration. I call it like I see it. :nope:

Little Bill,

MonkeyTime

IMHO this product has a large number of features and capabilities without a specific target market. Will never fly in this configuration. I call it like I see it. :nope:

I hope this doesn't come across as confrontational, not my intentions, but not sure how to ask without being direct.

I'd love to hear a little more of an explanation behind the bold comment. As someone that hasn't tried any Haze product, this one really peaks my interest.....

Convection - check
Battery powered - check
Portable, fast heat up, pre-loadable cartridges, the list is pretty impressive and goes on.

The only slight drawback I've heard is the lack of a exchangeable battery. Micro usb charging solves that for me.

Just curious why you sound like you don't think it fits anywhere?

herbivore21

Read the preceding pages of many more people than yourself who are excited to get their hands on one of these man. Can't see how this won't fly. IME Convection can be used to great effect with both concentrates and flowers. Concentrate use with a convection heated stainless steel mesh pad like in this design is IME unequivocally better than any oil pen for flavor and clouds. I have previously only been able to achieve this convection concentrate experience with plug-in units in the past and to have a product that puts that into a portable with multiple pre-loaded bowls is something IMO to be sought after!

This is not to mention the many flower customers who will buy this unit which will help them in much the same way. Which other vape gives on demand convection hits in a portable for flower and lets you carry multiple pre-loaded bowls inside the unit? This is so obviously indispensible for public vaping purposes!

Externally chargable replaceable batteries would have been nice, but if the USB-C unit gives enough juice to last all 4 bowls fully spent with concentrates at high temps then I don't mind, especially when charging is as fast as they claim :)

EDIT: To bring things back on track, I wanted to ask:

Does the Haze Square use silicone lids on the concentrate bowls like the Haze v3 did? I find that the silicone capped bowls at temp 4 gave me a headache first time and reliably til I gave up on using it... IMO we should be abandoning all silicone lids/etc in the unit (the gasket on the mouthpiece is no problem of course) of any kind.

Last edited:

Haze Vaporizers

Manufacturer
We did a trial video but the voice was not clear. I will do this myself and post ASAP here. Yes it will say that it is out of stock until we have production units on the way :) The beta testing should start by March 25th and depending on the results, if no further revisions to the units, we should be good to go by mid April guys.

radiant34

We did a trial video but the voice was not clear. I will do this myself and post ASAP here. Yes it will say that it is out of stock until we have production units on the way :) The beta testing should start by March 25th and depending on the results, if no further revisions to the units, we should be good to go by mid April guys.

I know this is off topic but was interested if the merger is in the same schedule as the square. Merger seems much more interesting!

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Unless I am becoming delusional, the price seems to have creeped up from $150 (very reasonable),
to $169.99 (reasonable).

& "Out of stock".

Might be more straightforward if it said "In Production"?

Have been waiting for a wee bit of time.:myday::rip::leaf:

stark1,

C No Ego

Unless I am becoming delusional, the price seems to have creeped up from $150 (very reasonable),
to $169.99 (reasonable).

& "Out of stock".

Might be more straightforward if it said "In Production"?

Have been waiting for a wee bit of time.:myday::rip::leaf:
the fine line of anticipation and patience...

omg- listening to...
pulsaar- Anticipation Management

right now during this post, he he.. lovin it

C No Ego,

Haze Vaporizers

Manufacturer
Hey Guys

I got 4 video files, currently encoding in DailyMotion. I think that two of them are ready to go but in order not to double post, I will wait for the other two to finish and I will share here. Bare with me for 10-20 more minutes since I have never done this before.

OK. Here we go . Hope these links will work.

Last edited:

radiant34

Hey Guys

I got 4 video files, currently encoding in DailyMotion. I think that two of them are ready to go but in order not to double post, I will wait for the other two to finish and I will share here. Bare with me for 10-20 more minutes since I have never done this before.

OK. Here we go . Hope these links will work.

any vids for the merger?

Top Bottom