• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Haze Dual V3

ginolicious

Well I’m gonna try to put a generic 18650 battery in this vape. It has to work. I don’t see why it wouldn’t.

ginolicious,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Well I’m gonna try to put a generic 18650 battery in this vape. It has to work. I don’t see why it wouldn’t.
A regular 18650 is shorter due to the (protection?) chip in the Haze battery, so it'll rattle around a bit and may not even connect to the terminals properly. Also the chip is probably there for a reason, so I wouldn't risk it myself. :uhoh:

:peace:

Choices

Does anyone know if there are other batteries besides the Haze brand that would be compatible? Was the protection proprietary? Trying to decide whether to grab some now. Thanks!

Vapeur Rogue

Est. 2013- Never Lookin' Back
A regular 18650 is shorter due to the (protection?) chip in the Haze battery, so it'll rattle around a bit and may not even connect to the terminals properly. Also the chip is probably there for a reason, so I wouldn't risk it myself. :uhoh:

:peace:

Good thing we are discussing this now...Looks like you might have helped me redirect some vape funds- the Dual I just ordered will be on a return trip when it lands. Also rethinking my detour into any vapes with proprietary batteries/software.

Vapeur Rogue,

ginolicious

Thank you @Stu you probably saved a vape blowing up in my face haha.

It’s a shame that I’m now gonna have two vapes that aren’t going to be working or able to get parts real soon. Bought both vapes within last 2 years. It’s quite sad. Trying to find alternatives.

Fightingteam

Thank you @Stu you probably saved a vape blowing up in my face haha.

It’s a shame that I’m now gonna have two vapes that aren’t going to be working or able to get parts real soon. Bought both vapes within last 2 years. It’s quite sad. Trying to find alternatives.
Darn the v3 has been my out of the house vape for years now. My square never worked right and eventually just stopped firing and I went back to my dual. It's such a nice vape...what alternatives are you looking into Gino? I've been wanting to try the splinter and tubo for a while and the ghost mv1 seems pretty good.

ginolicious

Darn the v3 has been my out of the house vape for years now. My square never worked right and eventually just stopped firing and I went back to my dual. It's such a nice vape...what alternatives are you looking into Gino? I've been wanting to try the splinter and tubo for a while and the ghost mv1 seems pretty good.

I’m running the Square into the ground. When it stopps performing for me I’ll be jumping into the ghost.

1_gr8_underdog

Trapped in the Astral Planes Back from the dead
I have a 2.5 that is still kicking on the original xl batteries from 2015. Get 3 sessions still off each one. I ordered 2 more batteries after I seen they were moved to the discontinued. Went to get more and now I guess they all have been spoken for. I will gr8ly miss it when it goes away due to battery failure. :( Even after all this time it is still mostly my go to vape for when I'm walking my dog. I just never could get my vas caught on to the square. But that is neither here nor there at this moment in time. @Haze Vaporizers you will be truly missed along with so many other great companies that have closed. I always had such great experiences with there team . :rip:

Last edited:
1_gr8_underdog,
Reactions: Sketch420

analytika

Ghost is pretty good, love using it, pretty much a sexy and regulated milaana
True, but you get regulated with the splinter. For about 1/4th the cost if you already own a mod, 1/2 if not. With user replaceable batteries, significantly easier maintenance, and greater versatility. One third the weight, but slightly worse portability (glass). And the Z variant is a hard hitter in another league, beyond the ghost.

stinkytofus

With the ghost dispenser, i can vape more stealth, dont need to bring buds or tools, the convenience of haze v3 style cans paired up with an milaana, cant beat that

stinkytofus,

analytika

With the ghost dispenser, i can vape more stealth, dont need to bring buds or tools, the convenience of haze v3 style cans paired up with an milaana, cant beat that
The Ghost dispenser reeks, particularly with spent crucibles it stinks to high heaven. It'ss zero discretion solution. Even the Haze did better.

Choices

For anyone thinking or grabbing some extra batteries for the long haul, Namaste has them for $16 for a pair with free shipping. I bought my Dual V3 during their Black Friday sale a couple years back for half price so I don’t mind throwing a few more bones at this one which has always worked fine for me.

George1151

For anyone thinking or grabbing some extra batteries for the long haul, Namaste has them for $16 for a pair with free shipping. I bought my Dual V3 during their Black Friday sale a couple years back for half price so I don’t mind throwing a few more bones at this one which has always worked fine for me.

Got a link? I can't find them.

George1151,

Petunia Vanish

what a shame bianca told me the haze dual V4 was coming over from china that they where working on the "molds" to be approved, guess shes just a great actor.

Petunia Vanish,
Reactions: Solomon

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
what a shame bianca told me the haze dual V4 was coming over from china that they where working on the "molds" to be approved, guess shes just a great actor.

She didnt only play you. Others were had by her too.

That'll be enough of that. You don't know what Bianca knew or when she was told that the company was ceasing operations. Please don't attack her character based on assumptions.

Top Bottom