• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Haze Dual V3

Sketch420

I'm so sad to see this has been discontinued. This was THE vape that made me switch and embrace vaporizing only. It really sealed the deal just because of how well it worked and easy it was to use and keep clean. I still have mine and maybe it's time to brush it off and fire it up. It has been through many great times and still more to come.

Sketch420,

ginolicious

I'm so sad to see this has been discontinued. This was THE vape that made me switch and embrace vaporizing only. It really sealed the deal just because of how well it worked and easy it was to use and keep clean. I still have mine and maybe it's time to brush it off and fire it up. It has been through many great times and still more to come.

I do agree. It just worked.

ginolicious,
Reactions: Sketch420

vctr

Why, oh why? The dual is such a good vape. I wish I could find a few dry material canisters still..

vctr,

Fightingteam

This vape is still my main dry-herb vape when I'm on the go and even at home sometimes (been using it since 2016). It just doesn't cause me to cough as much as others. I think I may need to open the entire unit up soon for a deep clean as it's starting to develop a slight off taste even with fresh bowls. Anyone ever completely break it down and clean it? Any guides or advice?

Also if anyone has any baskets or cans I'd love to take them off your hands. I might be interested in batteries or even a whole unit as well but really just need more bowls.

Fightingteam

This reminds me: they say there's some additional electronics in their batteries, but can the regular vape batteries be used? I'd guess yes, but any experience or knowledge out there?
So I believe the batteries have an additional protection circuit which makes them very slightly longer than ordinary 18650s. The Haze won't power up with ordinary 18650s and the Haze batteries won't fit in any of the battery mods I own. If anyone knows of any batteries that do work with the Haze I'd love to know about them.

Fightingteam,

ginolicious

I don’t think there are any batteries that work other than the Haze batteries. I been searching for a while now.

ginolicious,

vctr

That's not good news. So the unit will not power up with regular batteries even if you add some kind of a shim?

vctr,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
That's not good news. So the unit will not power up with regular batteries even if you add some kind of a shim?

I wouldn't risk trying a shim myself, since an 18650 battery is a nasty thing if it shorts.

They are protected batteries, and if you look around you can find other protected 18650s. I don't think Haze would have gone to the trouble of using a proprietary protection circuit but I don't know. Again, messing with 18650s is a dangerous game.

vctr

I don't know anything about the the batteries really, but I would like to find an alternative now that haze will not be supplying them anymore.

vctr

Oh, wow. What a week. On monday my Vapexhale Evo stopped working. On friday (the 13th) I got my Haze back from my friend. I decided it needed a deep clean while charging batteries. I diassembled it, cleaned it properly and broke off a tiny piece that works the button. So now only the lowest temp is available.

Not a great week. I wanna get high. Should I go buy a vape or will it break too?

C No Ego

Oh, wow. What a week. On monday my Vapexhale Evo stopped working. On friday (the 13th) I got my Haze back from my friend. I decided it needed a deep clean while charging batteries. I diassembled it, cleaned it properly and broke off a tiny piece that works the button. So now only the lowest temp is available.

Not a great week. I wanna get high. Should I go buy a vape or will it break too?
get a Fury2 from puffitup or healthyrips.com .. will ship quickly form either place... or a Fury edge / Fierce...

Choices

Regarding batteries, i don't have tested them, but i have readed on another forum a guy is using this battery with success:

http://vape.network/blog/vape-mod-3...hargeable-batteries-3pc-pcb-tall68mm-3400mah/

I can't found it on my country but still looking for something similar. It seems we have to look for 68 mm tall batteries to fit the compartiment properly, my two cents.

The link you provided isn’t current but I found some on another site and ordered a pair. When they arrive I’ll give them a test run or two. If they work okay I’ll can post the link. If you want I can post it sooner. Let me know!

plexoft

The link you provided isn’t current but I found some on another site and ordered a pair. When they arrive I’ll give them a test run or two. If they work okay I’ll can post the link. If you want I can post it sooner. Let me know!

Hello @Choices , that will be amazing! Don't know why i can't paste the address correctly, but you can find on google the ones i am referring as: ATK 3.7v 18650 Battery 68mm

Will be great to have an empiric confirmation of your model!!

Thanks!

plexoft,

Choices

My battery order arrived @plexoft so I put them on the Haze charger. No problem there. Arrived needing close to a 70% charge. This took a few hours. They do come with a standard clear plastic case. I plopped one in my Dual 2.5 first to see if it was a match and it performed fine. They are shipped out of Longmont, Colorado. The website says they are a 3400 mah rated cell made by Panasonic. Here is the link for others should you wish to get some:

https://alphatangoequipt.com/produc...hargeable-battery?_pos=1&_sid=ff3cd2a45&_ss=r

Choices

For those interested, the ATK batteries appear functional in both my Haze Dual 2.5 and V3. If you need batteries now or see yourself needing some in the future to keep your Haze unit operating, these are a reasonably priced option.

ontopofclouds

For those interested, the ATK batteries appear functional in both my Haze Dual 2.5 and V3. If you need batteries now or see yourself needing some in the future to keep your Haze unit operating, these are a reasonably priced option.
this is an excellent find!

how would you say the performance compares to the native haze batteries? any noticeable difference?

and you say no issues in the v3?

ontopofclouds,

Choices

this is an excellent find!

how would you say the performance compares to the native haze batteries? any noticeable difference?

and you say no issues in the v3?
I found performance from the ATK 3400 mAh to be equal to or better with respect to my original batteries, 2600 mAh?? but my originals are a few years old so there is that. I would say go for it, especially at under $20 for two. Oh yeah I almost forgot. With both the 2.5 and the V3 I experienced no issues. Hope this info can extend the life of some Haze Dual vapes. This vape is an item that has an aura to it, like a VW Bug, a Mac Classic computer or an authentic Mid Century tube based hi-fidelity console. I think it pis gonna continue to show up in movies and media. It always had a hip factor to it. Have the number being made go to zero and know that these will at some point go up in value contrary to other discontinued models. Wait I may be wrong on that point. Are there some vapes that due to scarcity have actually risen in value? Some small batch hand made models perhaps?

Choices,
Reactions: C No Ego

ginolicious

This is great that we can still get barriers. Unbelievable . Makes me very happy that my Dual V3 will continue to live on.

ginolicious,
Top Bottom