• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Haze Dual V3

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
@George1151 these are bit more but do appear to offer shipping to Canada. Also if it says not vape compatible I think that is due to the 68mm height, nothing else.

https://foxandgrapesco.com/p/3-7v-18650-battery-built-in-over-heat-charge-protection-board-3400-mah/

The reason it says they not vape-compatible because they are rated for only 10A continuous discharge. This is not enough to run most vapes, however if they are working in the Haze, great. Since they are protected they will simply cut off if the discharge rate is too high.

pakalolo,
Reactions: calimac

Choices

The reason it says they not vape-compatible because they are rated for only 10A continuous discharge. This is not enough to run most vapes, however if they are working in the Haze, great. Since they are protected they will simply cut off if the discharge rate is too high.

Thanks @pakalolo I was away from home and didn’t feel like scouring the internet to get the full details. What you posted makes great sense. I will give it a run at level 4 with the ATK today and see how it holds up.

Choices,

Choices

Hi @George1151 sorry I forgot to update things. All is good using the ATK cells. I tried it on all 4 settings and it performed essentially the same as my Haze batteries.

rshetts

Thanks for the battery info, Choices! Ive been using the Haze for years and my batteries were still functional but wouldn't hold a charge beyond a session or two. Ill have to give the ATX batteries a shot. I was so disappointed that Haze went under. The V3 is still a great vape.

rshetts,

Choices

Thanks for the battery info, Choices! Ive been using the Haze for years and my batteries were still functional but wouldn't hold a charge beyond a session or two. Ill have to give the ATX batteries a shot. I was so disappointed that Haze went under. The V3 is still a great vape.

I agree the V3 and the 2.5 are both great vaporizers for taking along on a hike or is camping trip. I have started to use the convection screens more often than I have in the past. While the canisters are more convenient by some measure, I see the attraction of using the screens.

I am going to check on another battery that might also be a possible substitute. I will let FC know my findings...

Choices,

ontopofclouds

I've had the new batteries that were linked above for a few weeks now and can confirm from testing they work pretty well.

Last edited by a moderator:

ginolicious

I haven’t used a haze product in a very long time. I use my Flowermate now. Always works. Never a hassle.

ginolicious,

ginolicious

I am in Canada and the TEK batteries people have been using do not ship to Canada so I ordered these from Amazon. Took a long time to arrive but so far they work and charge in the Haze charger. Slightly less tall than OEM but tall enough to work. The non protected 18650 batteries are too short and don't work.

https://www.amazon.ca/Rechargeable-...18650+3.7+3000mah&qid=1576174214&sr=8-2-fkmr0

great find. I’m gonna have to order some once I start using my V3 again. My batteries work for a couple bowls so far.

ginolicious

Just to encourage conversation I’m going get out my Dual 2.5 and have a session! If I can get that darned mouthpiece out!

haha. I was gonna do the same. But need to charge those damn batteries. And they take sooo long

ginolicious,

ginolicious

It’s the vape I intend to get the Gf turned onto. Was my first portable. Was a robust device and easy as shit to use. Can’t say the same about the square lol.

ginolicious,

Petunia Vanish

I tried to charge my have square but it would only blink red for 5 hours of charging.... What's going on?

Then I couldn't get the damn thing to turn off or stop heating ( until I opened the unit).

vzDdxJ0

https://ibb.co/vzDdxJ0

Petunia Vanish,

Choices

Choices,
Reactions: Gottawin

George1151

I didn't go back to far to found out what has already been posted concerning battery finds but I can tell you for certain that I have had great success with these puppies right here..: https://alphatangoequipt.com/produc...teries-4pc-pcb-3400mah?variant=18335525208126

For those interested in these particular batteries just be aware that they cannot be shipped to Canada and likely other countries as well. For those in US it they are a good replacement.

Update on my Victpower 3.7v 3000mah protected button top batteries I bought on Amazon Canada. They are not available right now but others similar are. See below:

They work great. For those needing to replace the Haze battery and are not in the US and able to get those Alpha Tech ATK ones that people here are using this is what you need to know.

The replacement has to be 18650
It has to be protected if not it will be too short and wont work in the Haze
It has to have a button top (for proper size I would assume)
It should be 3.7v
Between 2600 and 3400 mah

All of these batteries will say they are not for vaporizers but I think they are referring to the ejuice stuff but not sure.

Mine hold the charge and works like a charm.

Still the quality of the vapor and the effect it creates from my desktop is much much better than any portable I have ever tried Mighty included. I only use my Haze when I want/need portability if not it's the desktop (through a small water bong in my case). And the desktop uses much less material and tastes 10 times better, and the Haze is not bad taste wise for a portable.

Last edited by a moderator:

MinnBobber

I have a new in box Haze Dual V3 , including their XL accessory batteries.
Will their stock and XL batts work in other 18650 vapes or are they slightly too long?

Also have new in box Haze Square.
And a few new Ghost MV-1 units.

Maybe I should start a vape museum, specializing in vape companies that go tits up.

Last edited:
Top Bottom