Discontinued Haze Dual V3

woolspinner

UPDATE: I have owned my Haze for, gosh, 3 years, I think. Maybe right when it was first released.

I own two vapes, this and a log. I have tried others, including a Mighty.

This vape is my daily and only driver. For about 2 years I have been mini-dosing (flower) almost daily to assist with anxiety, depression, and ADD (alternative to amphetamines for concentration) as well as dosing more heavily for migraines and sometimes sleep. I also enjoy cannabis recreationally in the evenings.

Out of a packed bowl, I can generally get a minimum of 4 sessions on level 2. The hotter the vapor, the more irritating it is to my compromised airways (asthma).

I do not consume monumental amounts of product, but unless I am driving, I typically have cannabis “on-board.”

The hits are still the smoothest I have experienced and the device is still going strong. The o-ring is loose so when I pull the straw (steel) out, I am careful to hold the ring down. My batteries, 2 original and 2 additional are still running, but I keep meaning to buy a few new ones since these have lost a lot of life. The chambers have stains, the cans have stains but I have not noticed that it effects the flavor or performance. I had a fine grain tiny sandpaper disk once and tried to scrape the chambers clean but it is hard to get in there well. So I just wipe it out from time to time and deal with the stains.

I use q-tips and 99% ISO to clean it, maybe not as often as I should. Sometimes I just use a dry q-tip down the path right after a session, when the resin is hot. I do my best to keep it clean, but I am not obsessive.

I honestly have no reason to try anything else. The vapor is smooth, the containers are convenient, the device is attractive. Even when coupled with water and as much as I want to love my log - the vapor is just so much smoother from my Haze and level two is my perfect temp. I sometimes finish a bowl on 3, especially if it is near bed time.

I just wanted to share my “long-time”-Haze-user story.

When I have the money, I may buy a second Haze Dual as a backup. I have considered the Square, but if it ain’t broke...

@Haze Vaporizers

ginolicious

The few things I’ve noticed after years of use is the batteries now deplete themselves without being used. If I store the batteries at full charge they eventually over time will lose their charge entirely. Was kinda annoying when I went to use my Dual last night cause my Square needed to be cleaned. Couldn’t vape the Dual cause I didn’t want to wait for the batteries to charge. The other thing I’ve ntoiced is that the marking on the top to defrentate the bowls is now slowly starting to rub off.

ginolicious,

Formersmoker85

The dude abides
Have you guys noticed that the chamber selection makes a bit of noise (cracking) when u try to move it on first usage (cold)? I try to clean my haze as often as possible but i can't seem to avoid it. I'm affraid that its the resin that's clogging the works.
I really want my unit to last a while.

Formersmoker85,

Formersmoker85

The dude abides
I'm not following. I clean the air path from each bowl and the central air path. The part where you insert the mouthpiece also gets some cleaning with a q tip but it's never really sticky.

Formersmoker85,

Formersmoker85

The dude abides
Thanks :tup: i'm going to look at that when i get home. I can remember that i sometimes looked under the lever part right above the vapor path but it never seemed to need cleaning. I hope this solves it ;)

Formersmoker85,

George1151

My bowl selector lever was getting stuck and not able to open or close on one side. I clean mine (air path, bowls, metal top that sits in silicone, the cans the mouthpiece etc) after every use with qtips while the unit is still warm (I remove the battery 1st). I had never thought to clean under the lever for the bowl selector.

I used a pipe cleaner with a small amount of ISO and got under the lever. One side is still a bit stickier than the other but nothing like it was before when it wouldn't budge. you might have to do it a few times. Don't use too much iso.

As a side note I used to remove the silicone piece that holds the 2 top metal pieces to clean in coconut milk but I found that it didn't go back in properly and didn't seat properly. Other than wiping after each use while warm to hot I don't remove it anymore and so far it has worked fine. Been doing that for like a year.

ginolicious

I try to leave the silicone on as well. Wipe with a q tip and iso for the metal lids. On rare occasion will I disassemble fully to clean silicone after extremely heavy use.

Formersmoker85

The dude abides
Clean under the switch that changes bowls. That gets gunked up. But the clicking noise is normal.

Ok. I did a quick cleaning with some q tips and a pipe cleaner and voila just like new. Just that simple. Why haven't i thought of this? Aside from that the haze is a q tip eater i can now keep it in excellent condition :rockon:. My solo 2 is broken (error code) so the haze gets used extra these days.

Last edited:
Formersmoker85,

ginolicious

I haven’t used mine in a bit since I got my Haze Square. But I do love my V3. It’s nice and clean waiting for a session. But right now I’m enjoying 1-2 hits and that’s it out of my Square. Reasons why I haven’t been using this one. Always would keep it mad clean though.

ginolicious,

chillyt

got a new one for you guys! It's called the Haze Vaporizer. Does look interesting! Bit like a mix of the indica and the pax.
It has two ovens like this one http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/rapid-fire-marketing-new-dry-herb-vape.8998/ might be the same company
Check their website for more infos

mainimg.jpg

will definitely follow up on this one!

bofc.png
I got the Haze vaporizer back in 2014. It lasted about 5 months and they did send me the new Haze V3. It also quit working and I had to pay shipping to get another one. Well it quit on me July 5,2018. I sent it to them and they received it on July 30 and I never heard back from them since! With a 10 year warranty which I do not think they care about.

chillyt,

ginolicious

Interesting first post there my man. I’ve inky heard stellar things about Haze customer service. Have you tried calling them? Did they ever tell you what was wrong with your unit ever?

ginolicious,

chillyt

Interesting first post there my man. I’ve inky heard stellar things about Haze customer service. Have you tried calling them? Did they ever tell you what was wrong with your unit ever?
No they never said what was wrong with the broken units. I take good care of my vaporizers. Clean it after every use. It will soon be a month since they received it. No response from them. One side of the unit will quit first then the other.

chillyt,

ginolicious

No they never said what was wrong with the broken units. I take good care of my vaporizers. Clean it after every use. It will soon be a month since they received it. No response from them. One side of the unit will quit first then the other.

Try sending them a PM. They will respond quickly that way.

ginolicious,

chillyt

Try sending them a PM. They will respond quickly that way.
I thought I did send them a message but no response. My sister did buy a Haze vape and hers died as well and they never ever got back to her and that was years ago. Maybe it is that we are from Canada?

chillyt,

ginolicious

Has nothing to do with being in Canada. I am in Canada. I own both the Dual V3 and the Square that was just released. You are sure you pmed them on this board?

ginolicious,

chillyt

I have PTSD so when I vape I use level 3 on the Haze and I do the 2 bowls. Pretty bad that I would have to contact them on this site. They know about my Haze not working. They received it on July 30, today is August 28. Still no reply from them. I needed it for my medicine. With a 10 year warranty they should take care of their customers? Besides I'm not sure how to get them on this site anyway. Just my luck.

chillyt,

ginolicious

I have literally told you exactly what to do. Sorry I cannot continue the journey with you. Good luck.

ginolicious,

chillyt

Thanks anyway. I did email them many times since with no reply. Haze Vaporizers are a bad company to deal with.

chillyt,

CauseBurn

That exchange was painful to read *LOL*, Gino you deserve a medal :)

Quick question for the group, my haze seems to go to max temp now, even on the lowest setting :( and it does that with any battery and every tray.

Definitely getting in touch with Haze, natch, any other suggestions?

Last edited:
Top Bottom