Halo by Cloud Connoisseur (iDB)

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I really like it, it’s the piece I use with it the most, I thought the airflow was pretty restrictive with this combo at first but I was overpacking the bowl and switched bowls, I get better airflow with the sb injector bowl vs the glass bowl, but it’s around the same airflow as the chalice wood bowl

Yeah proper airflow is important with that piece, a clean screen, not a tight pack, certainly can depend on the bowl... With my halo I was still just using the smaller TAG 14 mm bowl, too much new stuff lately, I only tried the upline bubbler with my halo once so far... Did seem like a fine pair though!

Nice @Kudzu407 yeah after a few months people here started listening to me about the super slit donut and quickly bought out the rest of the stock a few months ago lol hopefully it will come back in stock soon!

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
Yeah proper airflow is important with that piece, a clean screen, not a tight pack, certainly can depend on the bowl... With my halo I was still just using the smaller TAG 14 mm bowl, too much new stuff lately, I only tried the upline bubbler with my halo once so far... Did seem like a fine pair though!

Nice @Kudzu407 yeah after a few months people here started listening to me about the super slit donut and quickly bought out the rest of the stock a few months ago lol hopefully it will come back in stock soon!
Oh yea I forgot about that tag bowl, I really hate using adapters tho I only got 14mm glass

Sour Dream,

Shit Snacks

Oh yea I forgot about that tag bowl, I really hate using adapters tho I only got 14mm glass

Yeah I bought a few TAG 18 female to 14 male adapters that are pretty perfect as small Halo bowls with 5/8 inch screen. I actually wish I could use my 18 mm bowls with the upline bubbler, but it is really hard to find adapters that can fit into that piece, can't use any of my drop-down adapters that I love using on most pieces and make it easy to change joint sizes... Wish I could use my 18 mm olive wood bowl with it for atlas :\

stonedmallone

Guilty. Still absolutely love it. I dk have one question not to hijack this thread. I seem to only be able to get the bubbles to stack after I clean it. the first few rips I can get the bubbles to stack to the top but after that I don't get as much! Why might that be?

Shit Snacks

Those are a common style that seem kind of shitty? Probably very thin glass that gets hot to hold, but also cramming a screen in that wide part? The airflow would be off, with that wide disc, and I don't know about finding a screen to fit right, seems like a lot of herb would get trapped in the sides... There are a lot of these options around, there are also some on Amazon, thin glass and getting a screen in are the two biggest risks trying them, aside from potential airflow...

Guilty. Still absolutely love it. I dk have one question not to hijack this thread. I seem to only be able to get the bubbles to stack after I clean it. the first few rips I can get the bubbles to stack to the top but after that I don't get as much! Why might that be?

Sorry, I don't really see how that makes any sense lol does your water get very dirty full of debris clogging the perc? Now I always use drop-down adapters, helps keep my water cleaner of herb particles... So might that be related to what you are experiencing? Make sure you are using a clean screen in your bowl, that would affect the airflow and the bubble stacking too generally...

rvarick

for back to back hits I run mine around 9. Before I start the session I hit my empty bowl for a couple seconds to get rid of the extra heat soak on the screen, then just use normally and hit empty again after a long heat soak. This allows the wife n I to chalk a halo back to back for about 3-4 bowls. I’ve wanted to test this out on an alpha dog, or woodscents since they have heat loss also.
Thanks!! This worked beautifully, and is now my go-to approach with the Halo!

Yeah as said turn up the power if you want to do true back-to-back, just be mindful of that first hit from the heat soak... I am still running my halo pretty low, around 7.11v typically, because I use the heat soak, no problem waiting a minute or more between hits typically (Atlas can do it better and is also more forgiving with the heat soak hits btw though the vapor quality is different plus longer heat up)

Yeah there are a lot of variables about how you draw and how you load, the bowls and screens, and then of course the glass... Yeah those aren't all ideal, but the Purr Swiss honeycomb actually looks pretty nice, a good fit for Halo I think, it's got that inline fountain honeycomb perc with deep spikes above for more cooling, just not the largest volume is all? RBR can also be pretty fun with halo actually, I have a smaller style version that worked pretty well with mine... GooRoo 3piece bubbler was a great pick up for the halo though along with the TAG modular super slit donut of course, and surprised how much I like my big fire within glass piece, not to mention the new Prodigy so I have not yet used it with Halo in fact...
Appreciate the suggestions! I did give the Purr another try while running the Halo at 9v and it's now working perfectly. I could see a larger-volume piece in my future though.

whatitdew

Vapes R Great
Any updates on the next drop?
I guess he’s about a month or so behind now from the last update.
when I ordered I think he said March would begin the new orders?
just trying to get a heads up here
almost forgot I ordered this one lol.

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
I have been getting orders out, I just have not been posting any completed orders. I’m sorry about the distancing on social media. Life is settling down so I will start posting soon again ❤️
The orders I will have out next weekend will be through mid December. Following drop will cover to about mid late Jan- Feb. then I plan on being caught up within the next month. I haven’t been publicly open for orders so I can get ahead of the orders. I have plans to switch from pre paid commission to drop style like lamart does.

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
Outside of the M1 and M2 presets being easy to figure out and set, I’ve struggled trying to get any additional presets to save. Any luck on your end?
I haven’t tried but shouldn’t you be able to set them the same by picking that present and long pressing to set

CanikUser19

Trenchtown Rock
I haven’t tried but shouldn’t you be able to set them the same by picking that present and long pressing to set
Yeah I played around with it the first day I got it, then set it aside to play with other toys. I think I was doing it right, was long pressing and entering values for some of the M presets without the dedicated buttons. Just couldn’t figure out how to get them to save. Just found a manual online, off the bat not sure how helpful it will be but I’ll print a copy and play around some more soon. Thank you.

CanikUser19,
Reactions: Grass Yes

SonicBacon

Yeah I played around with it the first day I got it, then set it aside to play with other toys. I think I was doing it right, was long pressing and entering values for some of the M presets without the dedicated buttons. Just couldn’t figure out how to get them to save. Just found a manual online, off the bat not sure how helpful it will be but I’ll print a copy and play around some more soon. Thank you.
Give this a try, it helped me figure out mine.

Cheers

CanikUser19

Trenchtown Rock
Give this a try, it helped me figure out mine.

Cheers

Yeah I used this tutorial when I first got mine, it was very helpful when I was figuring out programming the M1/M2 presets. No luck when I went beyond and tried to program (it was the “Save” feature that seemed to not cooperate) the hidden M3-M9 presets. Thought it would be good to program those as well for quick changes for all my devices that I might power up. I’ll keep plugging away at it, I’m sure it’s user error. Thank you.

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
Yeah I used this tutorial when I first got mine, it was very helpful when I was figuring out programming the M1/M2 presets. No luck when I went beyond and tried to program (it was the “Save” feature that seemed to not cooperate) the hidden M3-M9 presets. Thought it would be good to program those as well for quick changes for all my devices that I might power up. I’ll keep plugging away at it, I’m sure it’s user error. Thank you.
I didn’t watch the video but here is the manual :

Edit: (Probably should actually be moved threads at this point)

Data setting and store the specified data group:

Page up or page down to "M-PRE", and then short press the coding potentiometer to enter into the status of choosing the data
groups.

Turn coding potentiometer to the data group you want to view. Then the data group you need will be displayed.

And then short press the coding potentiometer to enter into status of changing output state.

Turn coding potentiometer to ON or
OFF. When choose ON, the data group will be updated asap and maintain the original output status. When choose OFF, the data
group will be updated soon and the output is closed.

Short press "SET key. And then short press "M1/1" or "M2/|" to page up or page down to other options.

Short press the coding potentiometer to adjust the data you need.
Aler completing the selling, long press 'ET key more than 2s al the data you set are automatically stored into the spectledd
group. In the same time, you can see the group number on the right of screen.
At last, short press "SET" key twice to back to the main interface.
F. Function description

Open or close the output:
You can press "ON/OFF button to open or close the output on any interface.

Lock the button to avoid wrong operation:
In any interface, you can long press coding potentiometer more than 2s, all buttons will be locked and there will be a locked icon on
the right of screen. If you want to unlock all buttons, long press coding potentiometer more than 2s, all buttons are unlocked and the
unlocked key icon will be display on the right of screen.

MO-M9 ten data groups:
MO group is the boot default data group. When you extract the cata group you need, this data group will cover MO data group and
be automatically stored on MO data group.

Extract Shortcut storage data group M1 or M2:
In the main interface, long press M1 or M2 more than 29, the corresponding data group will be extract. At the same time the
corresponding data group number will be displayed on the right of the screen

Extract the specified data group:
On the main interface, long press "SET° key more than 2s, the sequence number of dala group will be displayed on the right of the
screen, you can turn coding potentiometer to choose dala group you need. And then press shorly SET key, you can extract the
specified data group you need.

sparrowman

anyone here anxiously awaiting their halo? I submitted my order earlier this month and I'm super stoked to finally have a hard-hitting desktop vape! I went with zebrawood with cobalt glass. Can't wait to see it in all its glory. Cheers all!

Yep, been waiting almost five months

EDIT: Originally said six which was not correct, have amended.

Last edited:

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
I won’t lie ran into some pretty big issues that had me chasing tail and spinning tires for some time mainly due to glass then product supply chain that came from the glass problem. Thankfully every thing has been going well the last few weeks with being back ordered from October being sent out 2 weeks ago to having most bodies and heaters assembled into early feb (omg I’m so happy to be back on track and be back within the time range I like)
currently assembling heaters and vapes. Working on a couple headies today also. I should have more headies this week. I’ve been waiting on the galaxy themed covers and he said he should have them done this week .While I have reduced my social media presence I have also reduced marketing to lessen orders coming through. If my math is right omitting the headies which I can only get as he finishes them and Zenith project I believe there should only be 8 halos/atlas left on entire list after this next weekend if glass keeps coming like it has been.

sparrowman

I won’t lie ran into some pretty big issues that had me chasing tail and spinning tires for some time mainly due to glass then product supply chain that came from the glass problem. Thankfully every thing has been going well the last few weeks with being back ordered from October being sent out 2 weeks ago to having most bodies and heaters assembled into early feb (omg I’m so happy to be back on track and be back within the time range I like)
currently assembling heaters and vapes. Working on a couple headies today also. I should have more headies this week. I’ve been waiting on the galaxy themed covers and he said he should have them done this week .While I have reduced my social media presence I have also reduced marketing to lessen orders coming through. If my math is right omitting the headies which I can only get as he finishes them and Zenith project I believe there should only be 8 halos/atlas left on entire list after this next weekend if glass keeps coming like it has been.

Oh I'm not complaining, I can only imagine how hard it is building a business like this. It's not like I don't have any other vapes to keep me busy ;)

Edited my earlier post because I only ordered in December, so made it sound worse than it was - apologies for that

On a different subject, does any have any (UK/EU) glass they'd recommend for use with a Halo?

cptofnthng

I can recommend these guys, they pretty much do any custom work and have a lot of cheap cool glass on stock.

I had them do an elevate mimi for me. Around 100 €. Another custom guy offered 350.

Okla68

Are Halos Not available on the market ?
Will swear I saw something saying "In Stock" !
Yes...after looking, there are several sites selling In Stock Halos...along with atomizers, glassware, etc

Is the unit WORTH 137.50 US ?
(I have pens, a HVT Topairflow, numerous coils to go with it. Just Not Satisfied...not really interested in a Torch !

Last edited:
Okla68,

Shit Snacks

Are Halos Not available on the market ?
Will swear I saw something saying "In Stock" !
Yes...after looking, there are several sites selling In Stock Halos...along with atomizers, glassware, etc

Is the unit WORTH 137.50 US ?
(I have pens, a HVT Topairflow, numerous coils to go with it. Just Not Satisfied...not really interested in a Torch !

Check the thread, what you see in stock is a different product called Halo... :tup:

Top Bottom