Halo by Cloud Connoisseur (iDB)

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
Hey guys I’ve been a bit ghost lately I got hurt and didn’t do much off my couch or out my bed but I finally was able to get out there for a quick bit to finish the last part I need to show you the prototype I made.

This is the first prototype of the iDB eHandle. I’ve had quite a bit of help from people and this forum in getting here, so to all them and this forum thank you. The iDB eHandle is a halogen driven desktop vape. In the direct airpath it is SS and glass. All the wood on this is easily removable so I can mess around with it and see the heater with ease since this is the prototype. I already have a few plans to improve on it, but it works pretty well right now.

277BBC4F-C9F0-4D36-9EE0-672CAFA40A8C.jpegAA04E460-6061-46F7-9F5D-2C55D9723442.jpeg

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
Looking interesting! Couldn’t watch the video got error messages ☹️

Edit working on Android

Last edited:

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
Sign me up please. :tup:
Hopefully I will be able to start producing writhin a few months. It’s currently milking glass with no hot spots the few things I want to try out are just cool ideas to me that will make its heater durable and add a lot more life time to it..

@arb nah no ruby yet going to order some tonight. Yeah man I’m back in the groove today finally. Got some family stuff to do and then get out and turn some wood.
I’m thinking of changing the name after talking to some one who I’ll give credit to if I change it, but he suggested HaloHandle what you guys think?

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
Looking fantastic, excited to see more, obviously I love the name HaloHandle :tup:
Thank you bro. This weekend hopefully, now that I can see what this thing has the possibility to do almost all the materials are getting upgraded and some little changes will need to be made to adjust to accommodate but I am super excited about it.
Looks like a fistful of boomstick to me :lol: if it hits as good as it looks could be dangerous indeed!
It thumps bro, I’m excited for you to see the final version she’s gonna be a beaut with some power under the hood.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Technically you got also Niobium in the airpath :)) the pins of the Bulbs are covered in it. Also please MAKE SURE you WIPE the letters of the bulb with alcohol prior instalation,you dont want to be inhaling that . NIce to see you didnt go with he ceramic socket option cause they get nasty oxidation on the brass contacts that also possibly contain lead if they are not ROHS. If the leads are getting hot ,bump the gauge up, i know stainless is not the best conductor ,but if fat enough it stays cold,much better than traditional wiring, seeing leads and insulation makes me puke :)).

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
Very late but here is the updated version of iDB-Halo this is the v3 a few things I bought were the right idea just slightly off on measurements I thought id want. All the performance is there and made a few tweaks. I should have two full completed units this next weekend that I’m going to have tested. I’m going to do a video tomorrow to show how well this is going. Oh yeah all parts are still able to remove on this one.8A3ABC8B-A457-4114-A487-D1925A100E0D.jpeg0082DF95-26EE-40E9-92B5-D3D83F27120A.jpegAB6C3408-5633-4AF4-9856-03478EB5E38A.jpeg

arb

Semi shaved ape
Very late but here is the updated version of iDB-Halo this is the v3 a few things I bought were the right idea just slightly off on measurements I thought id want. All the performance is there and made a few tweaks. I should have two full completed units this next weekend that I’m going to have tested. I’m going to do a video tomorrow to show how well this is going. Oh yeah all parts are still able to remove on this one.View attachment 9454View attachment 9455View attachment 9456
Dude.................that's a stunning vapprizer you made.
👍🏿

Aero

Raw Addict
Very late but here is the updated version of iDB-Halo this is the v3 a few things I bought were the right idea just slightly off on measurements I thought id want. All the performance is there and made a few tweaks. I should have two full completed units this next weekend that I’m going to have tested. I’m going to do a video tomorrow to show how well this is going. Oh yeah all parts are still able to remove on this one.View attachment 9454View attachment 9455View attachment 9456
It's so beautiful what an artisanal piece, keep up the great work.

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
Love You Reaction GIF by Bounce

Top Bottom