• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

GooRoo Glass

Principal Guy

LOVE their glass just not as crazy about the shipping department! I have ordered two pieces from them, HD 3 piece bubbler and the welded couch potato. On both of my orders I experienced issues. Both times I had to reach out after two weeks and asked if they had any updates. On both occasions I immediately got a shipping notice within 24 hours. Bubbler arrived without issue after checking up on it. The second order arrived in a thousand pieces. It was wrapped a thin plastic sheet with a few packing peanuts. That piece had no chance of arriving unbroken. Truly the worst packing job of a water piece I have ever received.

What happened after that was a comedy of errors. I received a shipping notice and on the expected day of delivery it was still in GooRoo’s hometown! It appears no one brought the package to FedEx! Two months after the order was placed, I finally received an unbroken waterpiece.

Not sure I would ever order directly from GooRoo again but use a third party vendor instead. Again, no complaints about the products but the shipping needs to improve.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
That's unfortunate, yeah there is a lot of reports of terrible service like this, it can be totally hit or miss whoever is helping you in their store, and also building the pieces, and packing them up I guess... Some of the quality on the pieces is not ideal either, we talk more about them in the cheap glass thread, though it's not exactly always on topic there! Still love my color three piece and have been lucky enough to have received pretty good service from them a few times myself, even better than good

Last edited:

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I have two Goo Roo pieces (Couch Potato and Tater Tot), and I never had any order/shipping issues.
Though, for the sake of transparency, I think I only ordered one of them directly from Goo Roo.

Green420

Ordered my piece 2 weeks ago. I called them twice specifically about the shipping. They said it would be shipped last Saturday, then said it would be shipped on Tuesday. Then I get a tracking notice on Thursday. However, surprise surprise, it just says label created and not in transit on this current Friday. Hopefully, if I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt it actually was shipped and it's just not showing up as in transit yet. Or they put it in the USPS store and they haven't moved it out of the facility yet.

Timps27

Feel like I’m winnin’ when I’m losin’ again
I picked up an HD 3 piece from @VGOODIEZ stock, it’s an impressive piece! Everything is thick and high quality, right down to the artillery piece of a downstem! Very nice draw profile as well, some medium holes to bubble up if you draw light, open bore out the bottom if you want to rip it. I had been using a GooRoo MP on my TAG piece but it just broke, when I went looking for the MP I figured why not buy the whole kit and very glad I did!

nicknobody

Speaking of obsession and small inlines, if you buy one of these you will be freeing the soul of at least one fellow vapor/glass enthusiast:
Hahahah🤣

Omg I tend to gravitate towards purple things but that black fading to red one looks MEAN. I kinda like the stance it has too

nicknobody

Yeah I hate that flared mouthpiece, still trying to sell my large inline, maybe in the future I'll get a modular custom version made... For now my favorite is still the regular three piece (non HD3) bubbler
I never found it too much of an issue on my rigs but I went with the flare on my dhgate jhook and I hateeeee it. So thin and janky. Almost too much airflow too. I wish I would have taken your advice from that thread 😭

Edit is this the bub ur referring to? But a 3 piece versions vs the two

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

I never found it too much of an issue on my rigs but I went with the flare on my dhgate jhook and I hateeeee it. So thin and janky. Almost too much airflow too. I wish I would have taken your advice from that thread 😭

Haha yeah that is especially bad, I already knew I hated it though because I had one from OGB that is really thick and high quality but I do not like the way it seals for the trumpet, with my large inline it is super big and thick, but also not good for me... It's really tough to find flaring that works well for me so I tend to shun it entirely most often

Edit is this the bub ur referring to? But a 3 piece versions vs the two

No no, it is the same as the HD3, but a little smaller and 14 mm instead of 18 mm, I have one with orange yellow frit swirled base, I like the other colors they offer too (purple and aqua frit) but here is the clear one:

Timps27

Anyone using the GooRoo insulated glass injector bowl? I’ve been trying all weekend to set a screen in it but I can’t figure it out for the life of me. I’ve tried domed (both directions), flat, pinched, etc. No matter what method I try it takes a LOT of fiddling to even get it to sit still in one spot, then IF I do manage that it flips itself either during draw or during stir and dumps a whole bunch of unspent herb down into my dry catch. I really like the bowl in terms of looks and function, just can’t get the screen to work.

:bang:

Shit Snacks

Anyone using the GooRoo insulated glass injector bowl? I’ve been trying all weekend to set a screen in it but I can’t figure it out for the life of me. I’ve tried domed (both directions), flat, pinched, etc. No matter what method I try it takes a LOT of fiddling to even get it to sit still in one spot, then IF I do manage that it flips itself either during draw or during stir and dumps a whole bunch of unspent herb down into my dry catch. I really like the bowl in terms of looks and function, just can’t get the screen to work.

:bang:

Yeah that is a tricky thing in general and it seems like maybe they didn't have the best implementation? You might have to make your own basket screen, you could try the ddave ones, good vibes may have them

Timps27

I was originally trying to get the screen to seat down in the lower portion of the bowl, but I also noted that when I was able to get it to sit, with the load that far down I had to really push temps up to get extraction.

I ended up giving the screen a really nice dome and then getting it compression set at the bottom of the frosted joint, need to be careful with loading/stirring/dumping but functionally it works quite well now. I’m happy with it!

Top Bottom