GooRoo Glass

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
we came to Milky Pink and Ruby

That sounds gorgeous and I cannot wait to see! So great that you got an artist on the phone to chat with, love that personal touch... Oh yeah the old school style are interesting, very nice, fun in another color than we've seen before too, hollow base and the mouthpiece is not removable?

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution
That sounds gorgeous and I cannot wait to see! So great that you got an artist on the phone to chat with, love that personal touch... Oh yeah the old school style are interesting, very nice, fun in another color than we've seen before too, hollow base and the mouthpiece is not removable?
Well, Beaker Base. I wouldn't want a Solid Base on a Beaker. Only Six or Seven of my Glass Pieces have Removable Mouthpieces, and while I like them well enough, they aren't a Requirement. I know you don't care for this particular piece, or this type of mouthpiece, @Shit Snacks , so I promise you won't have to use it! If you ever Drop By, you may Have Your Choice of my Glass Pieces to use, and I will Hide this one away!

I just called GooRoo to see if they could put in a Touch of Black to cut the Sweetness of the Pink. Jeremy is making the piece right now, and he is the person I spoke with earlier, so I'll have that in the piece, and Clarissa is the helpful person I've spoken with in the past.
I have a Toothache, which made me think a bit of Black.
I've had a Toothache for over a month. That sort of suffering Requires Glass. Well, Glass and Dentistry, but Glass for sure.

Last edited:

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution
Been using the 18mm Pink Crossline, and I am Delighted. She has a smooth draw, and Purrs like a Kitten. It was a bit of concern about her size, but other than where to store her, she fits in beautifully with my collection. My being on the shorter side (5'2"), I either stand over her, or just put her in my lap. Gentle draw, but hits like a hammer.
Using the same Arcata Trainwreck, I filled an injector bowl for my MJ Arsenal Turbine, my GooRoo Small Inline Bubbler with Ruby Frit, my SS Chill Steel with Snake Skin Upstem, my GooRoo Upline and a bowl for the Crossline. The Terp Hammer was the vape of choice for this experiment, and the Arcata Trainwreck is a menace. Using different glass changes the experience, and once I got to the Crossline, I just stopped reaching for the other glass. We are now in the Honeymoon Phase, and I'm So Thrilled with this piece, I just want glass, glass, glass. My daughter is encouraging me to buy a Tater Tot in Pink, but VAS has also set in, so this hasn't happened, yet.

Shit Snacks

Been using the 18mm Pink Crossline, and I am Delighted. She has a smooth draw, and Purrs like a Kitten. It was a bit of concern about her size, but other than where to store her, she fits in beautifully with my collection. My being on the shorter side (5'2"), I either stand over her, or just put her in my lap. Gentle draw, but hits like a hammer.
Using the same Arcata Trainwreck, I filled an injector bowl for my MJ Arsenal Turbine, my GooRoo Small Inline Bubbler with Ruby Frit, my SS Chill Steel with Snake Skin Upstem, my GooRoo Upline and a bowl for the Crossline. The Terp Hammer was the vape of choice for this experiment, and the Arcata Trainwreck is a menace. Using different glass changes the experience, and once I got to the Crossline, I just stopped reaching for the other glass. We are now in the Honeymoon Phase, and I'm So Thrilled with this piece, I just want glass, glass, glass. My daughter is encouraging me to buy a Tater Tot in Pink, but VAS has also set in, so this hasn't happened, yet.

Where are the photos?!? ;):whip:
(imgbb or imgur)

BeltedCoyote

Foggin up the woods
I'm not sure what a wink and a whip mean? Is that a pass for some kind of bondage thing? Or what is it with whips? Never mind. I'm not into that, but thank you for asking. I'm flattered, it's just not for me.

Pretty sure it was more a "c'mon make with the pics of that sweet sweet glass" than any sort of bondage thing

Jimmy Fallon Lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution
The 3 Piece Bubbler in Milky Pink is lovely, just lovely. The Old Skool Beaker should be here Saturday. No idea what it looks like, should be lovely, lovely.

As soon as I get this pain and infection under control, I'll get some pictures up. It's week 6, and I'm on my third course of antibiotics, so sick as a dog, and I can't eat or sleep for pain. Not the best time to set up a photo, or learn Imgur. Not even going to try until I feel better. Sorry for the delay, peeps, it's just that I spend my time weeping and wandering around the house carrying a box of Kleenex, and stopping only to vape and shop for Pain Relief. This doesn't leave time for much else.
My First Bong was a 17" 7mm straight tube I got 6 years ago. It's been on my mind to get another large strait tube, as that one is 6 years old, ancient really, but not yet vintage or antique, and I like the look of the Bamboo Straight Tube at gooroo. The creamy banana yellow and jade green of the Bamboo Bong go with the pineapple 🍍 globes on my Stundenglass, and I love the colors. The only reason I didn't get the Bamboo Straight Tube first was the Bamboo Rigs. If I bought the first one, I'd want the matching rig, I feared. It was a silly fear, as I've managed to not buy a Bamboo Rig, showing remarkable restraint. Maybe Someday -maybe even payday next week!-, but no Bamboo Rig so far.
I did order the Bamboo Straight Tube. It had the 90° dewar joint I wanted, is the right height, and looks like a Bamboo! I need a glass break now. That is, a break from buying glass, not broken glass.

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution
The Old Skool Bubbler came today, and she's gorgeous. Jeremy did a fabulous job. She's been put up because I'm not up to cleaning glass, or anything else right now. It's week six of this toothache, but the third course of antibiotics seems to be helping, so I might be able to eat soon.
Goodness, how can I fuss when there is such glass in the world? Too much beauty to behold.

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution
Not my business and totally OT but my dentist would not tolerate a patient being in toothache pain for over a week, much less 6. Are you getting proper care?
Thank you, thank you. No. It turns out I wasn't. My primary physician put on my allergy list that I'm allergic to pain meds, so I haven't been able to get pain relief for years. It's worse than this, he told me there was no point going to the ER, no one would help me with pain. I'm in the process of getting hospital dentistry, but my doctor had been refusing to help with the referrals, and I don't know what all. It got to a point where I was begging for help because of not being able to eat, sleep, function because of pain, and the infection was really bad. Doctor said he wished he could do something, and sent "hugs", and refused care, and mocked me.
I called my HMO, was given an emergency second opinion, antibiotics, and asked why pain meds were on my allergy list by the new doctor. Not allergic, never been allergic. Was given pain relief. Switched to a new physician, and an investigation into the doctor has started. I see an oral surgeon this week.
Still can't eat, but the infection is clearing up.
Clarissa and Jeremy at GooRoo were great throughout, because I'm sure I fussed. My mouth hurts! And I need glass! The glass helped. I was so miserable.
Thank you, @feralcomprehension. You're comment could have been what made me see that this wasn't normal, and I needed to go around my doctor. You reached out to a stranger with care, and I appreciate that more than you know. It hadn't occurred to me I was being medically abused by my doctor. "Are you getting proper care?" Brought me no tears.

feralcomprehension

Qualified Observer
My primary physician put on my allergy list that I'm allergic to pain meds, so I haven't been able to get pain relief for years. It's worse than this, he told me there was no point going to the ER, no one would help me with pain. I'm in the process of getting hospital dentistry, but my doctor had been refusing to help with the referrals, and I don't know what all. It got to a point where I was begging for help because of not being able to eat, sleep, function because of pain, and the infection was really bad. Doctor said he wished he could do something, and sent "hugs", and refused care, and mocked me.
I called my HMO, was given an emergency second opinion, antibiotics, and asked why pain meds were on my allergy list by the new doctor. Not allergic, never been allergic. Was given pain relief. Switched to a new physician, and an investigation into the doctor has started. I see an oral surgeon this week.
[...]
Thank you, @feralcomprehension. You're comment could have been what made me see that this wasn't normal, and I needed to go around my doctor. You reached out to a stranger with care, and I appreciate that more than you know. It hadn't occurred to me I was being medically abused by my doctor. "Are you getting proper care?" Brought me no tears.
That's an awful story; I'm so sorry, honestly. No one loves their dentist, but I do; I wanted to call him on your behalf because I knew he'd be outraged.

So glad to hear the situation is resolving.

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution
That's an awful story; I'm so sorry, honestly. No one loves their dentist, but I do; I wanted to call him on your behalf because I knew he'd be outraged.

So glad to hear the situation is resolving.
Thank you.
It's been difficult figuring out what was going on while in it. It never occurred to me my allergy list had been tampered with, or that a doctor would intentionally do such a thing. I'll never trust a doctor again, but that might be for the best.

Pukka

Thank you, thank you. No. It turns out I wasn't. My primary physician put on my allergy list that I'm allergic to pain meds, so I haven't been able to get pain relief for years. It's worse than this, he told me there was no point going to the ER, no one would help me with pain. I'm in the process of getting hospital dentistry, but my doctor had been refusing to help with the referrals, and I don't know what all. It got to a point where I was begging for help because of not being able to eat, sleep, function because of pain, and the infection was really bad. Doctor said he wished he could do something, and sent "hugs", and refused care, and mocked me.
Clarissa and Jeremy at GooRoo were great throughout, because I'm sure I fussed. My mouth hurts! And I need glass! The glass helped. I was so miserable.
That's an awful story and it's terrible you have had to go through all that manure. Positive thoughts to you, get healthy again!

Oh, and may that shite-head of a "doctor" be visited by the curse of 1,000 angry camels.

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution
Passed out Sunday, and my daughter called an ambulance, got stabilized and sent home after the ER. Have covid. Daughter has covid.
At least I don't have the same doctor. Haven't met the new doctor yet.
This entitles me to a new piece of GooRoo glass.
Vaguely thinking of Tater Tot in Pink, but open to suggestions. What is your recommendation, dear friends. Desperately need something to look forward to, at this time.
Oh, can't see oral surgeon Thursday, as I have covid.

Shit Snacks

Gold fuming? You'd get some pinks for sure and maybe some purples and gold/oranges, etc. A little silver fuming with it will some color-changing and blue highlights, etc.

I'm not such a fan of pink fumed really, it takes away the pink and leaves a lot of yellow, depending on the lighting of course

Translucent or milky pink tater tot does sound fun, or their upline rig in pink and ruby perhaps @Madri-Gal ? Feel better soon!

feralcomprehension

Qualified Observer
Thanks all. Heading back to ER. Coughing up blood, so maybe something Ruby.
A bit scared, I will say. I've got asthma, so this isn't the best.
I would argue that successfully making it thru this set of trials would entitle you to Broaden Your Horizons and call up like mebbe that Texas gal (TexasHotGlass). I heard she likes Pink and that Ruby lives next door.

feralcomprehension,
Reactions: coolbreeze
Top Bottom