GooRoo Glass

metalgearweedeater

after getting the mouthpiece stuck by walking into the edge of my coffee table and tipping over the HD3, I just did the same thing again, but this time the situation is absolutely hopeless. I don't think I'll be getting any kind of repairs from the looks of it. I initially requested for a custom piece so I could use it for my bubbler stand, but whatever the case may be I received a standard unit after an email exchange confirming it could be done. It's a huge headache and it's my own doing.
20230630-224304.jpg

olysh pops

HD 3 pieces by Goo Roo Design
it gives big puffs with Phase 3, the more I pull the more it comes hahaha :tup:

Gooroo-Glass-HD3.jpg

It's a shame the mouthpiece is cut off, but the halo of steam gives the 3-piece HD a magical touch, so I posted the photo anyway :p

Gooroo-Glass-HD3-bis.jpg

PS : I have no problems with ordering and receiving in the EU. Everything was done by e-mail, including payment. Two weeks after placing the order I asked to be able to track the package, Gooroo sent me a reference at that time. The package is perfectly packed.

Edit :

Last edited:

coolbreeze

HD 3 pieces by Goo Roo Design
it gives big puffs with Phase 3, the more I pull the more it comes hahaha :tup:

Gooroo-Glass-HD3.jpg

It's a shame the mouthpiece is cut off, but the halo of steam gives the 3-piece HD a magical touch, so I posted the photo anyway :p

Gooroo-Glass-HD3-bis.jpg

PS : I have no problems with ordering and receiving in the EU. Everything was done by e-mail, including payment. Two weeks after placing the order I asked to be able to track the package, Gooroo sent me a reference at that time. The package is perfectly packed.
Beautiful glass, beautiful shots! I never really noticed how big the HD looks until I noticed how small it makes the mouthpiece look! What a glorious piece!

olysh pops

Thank you :)

Yes it's a big and beautiful object, the mouthpiece and Phase3 look very small next to it. It makes it comfortable to use, simply placed on a table.

I'd recommend it, it's not as essential as the Prophet, but it's just as unique ;)

PS The dry ash catcher is on its way, to complete the set.

Timps27

Feel like I’m winnin’ when I’m losin’ again
Everything Goo does is beefy, the dry catch included. The downstem is my favorite, every time I take it out for a cleaning it feels like I’m removing a rifle barrel (as someone whose life has almost always included service weapons and their frequent maintenance).

olysh pops

I ordered a dry ash catcher* directly from GooRoo and unfortunately could not trace the package this time.

When I opened the parcel, an ash water catcher appeared :o

After a quick e-mail exchange, Goo Roo told me they offer me a dry ash catcher and the shipping costs :tup:.

Here are a few photos of the awc while we wait for the adc

Compared to THG 90° Ash catcher
Goo-Roo-Ash-water-catcher-3.jpg

With HD 3 piece bubbler
Goo-Roo-Ash-water-catcher-2.jpg

With HD 3 piece bubbler and QuartzCap18
Goo-Roo-Ash-water-catcher-.jpg

Goo-Roo-Ash-water-catcher-4-scaled.jpg

Goo-Roo-Ash-water-catcher-5.jpg

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Fancy three-piece too, wow this website has finally come a long way!

Figured I would bring this discussion here to be more on topic lol

But but but that cute lil small inline is only $58.50.... with a colored fritted one being only $6 more...!

Nah, not for me, what I'm really trying to avoid is thinking about one of these babies right here (again):
Jaime said he'd make it with a 14mm intake for the same sale price, too, a few years ago when I was soooo close to grabbing one.... just pick up the phone and call, #'s on the site!

I didn't like my large for a couple reasons, volume and mouthpiece, but was thinking about the small color at that price although I would hate that mouthpiece I think... How hard to swap in for a male joint instead?? How expensive rather lol

There's a dinosaur pipe they have. And I want it. But I must resist

That one caught my eye as well, if it helps you resist, I don't think it's function is too impressive given the shape and design? Fun little collectible though but not that cheap considering...

Out of all of them the one I find the most tempting for the price, style, and function, would be this perhaps:
Probably won't get it though?

Or just get one of these, duh:

Yeah this could be interesting just because of the narrower mouthpiece to me, the travel aspect not at all and yeah I wasn't so into the volume of the large though I mostly blame the giant flared mouthpiece on mine

Not even gonna look at one of these either, cuz it doesn't meet the travel/portability requirement!:

Haha if it helps or hurts, I'm pretty sure they have these with color as well, in the store, so could probably get one if you called...? I wonder what the price would be, because it does seem more fun than a chinese up line although those have a narrow mouthpiece and this one is still flared I don't know... Easy to hold off

Edit: and this is still just waaay too expensive.... right?:
I mean how travel-friendly can it be....RIGHT?!

Haha yeah travel I think just means the bottle cap ends... What is more tempting is some of the full color heady recyclers, but still too expensive ultimately for me and them I think

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Everything was still on topic there, but yeah, better here I suppose (*cough* control freak)...;)

I didn't like my large for a couple reasons, volume and mouthpiece, but was thinking about the small color at that price although I would hate that mouthpiece I think... How hard to swap in for a male joint instead?? How expensive rather lol
Yeah, the large inline (in general even) has never really appealed to me... only mentioned the small one cuz it's so cheap...:2c:

Out of all of them the one I find the most tempting for the price, style, and function, would be this perhaps:
Seems like one of the better bangs for the buck, for sure, seeing as it's getting the heddy discount...no? I say go for it!:nod::evil:

Yeah this could be interesting just because of the narrower mouthpiece to me, the travel aspect not at all and yeah I wasn't so into the volume of the large though I mostly blame the giant flared mouthpiece on mine
Yep, I think 90%-99% of the "travel" for this piece for me would mostly be to and from, the sofa or the bed, or anywhere in-between (I suppose the deck, too)....:brow:

Haha yeah travel I think just means the bottle cap ends... What is more tempting is some of the full color heady recyclers, but still too expensive ultimately for me and them I think
Yep, and me, too, Friendoh....:tup:

Last edited:
Bologna,
Reactions: pomogirl

Shit Snacks

Seems like one of the better bangs for the buck, for sure, seeing as it's getting the heddy discount...no? I say go for it!:nod:

Yeah no I think it only gets the 25% because it's not truly heady even though it wasn't that section as well haha It's nice that all the discounts are just automatic on the site so you don't need to even check with a code, but yeah it's still kind of over the line and under the line of interest lol

Everything was still on topic there, but yeah, better here I suppose (*cough* control freak)...;)

Well, I was going to reply there, but I thought to myself, if I was someone looking for Black Friday sales, and following that thread specifically for that, I might be annoyed if people just kept going back and forth about one store's glass pieces... And since there is another thread for that, I figured might as well bring it up here, especially because I felt it was worth noting some more people would see that they have so much new stuff on the website, updated website, with photos etc... As the old website was such a point of criticism here previously :2c::peace:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Yeah no I think it only gets the 25% because it's not truly heady even though it wasn't that section as well haha It's nice that all the discounts are just automatic on the site so you don't need to even check with a code, but yeah it's still kind of over the line and under the line of interest lol
Oh, ha, yeah, really didn't look that closely.... def not something I'm interested in...

Well, I was going to reply there, but I thought to myself, if I was someone looking for Black Friday sales, and following that thread specifically for that, I might be annoyed if people just kept going back and forth about one store's glass pieces... And since there is another thread for that, I figured might as well bring it up here, especially because I felt it was worth noting some more people would see that they have so much new stuff on the website, updated website, with photos etc... As the old website was such a point of criticism here previously :2c::peace:
Wow, you really think people would actually get annoyed with talk about glass that's on sale for black friday in black friday thread... like for real? Fuck, that really sucks, man. I guess I always think and expect waaaay too much of this place... but that's nothing new.

Edit Haha, the "like" brigade "liking" your reply posts to me (per usual) but never my posts.....:wave::rofl:
Suppose it's but one of the many reasons I haven't posted in this thread before today and don't "watch" it, and will continue to do as such regardless of being drawn in... Adios, enjoy! :peace:

Last edited:
Bologna,

Cannabiker

I took a trip to Portland Friday for a Mudhoney show (yes, it was awesome), and I made a quick detour to the Goo Roo factory. I mentioned on the cheap glass thread a while ago that I planned to pick up a domestically-made recycler after my positive experience with the SAML Klein, and the Goo Roo Black Friday sale aligned perfectly with my travel plans.

The Klein Recycler, along with a Goo Roo injector bowl, came to $208; I didn't really pay attention to how much each was, but that was a deal. The recycler is great. It's a big pull with big rewards--it easily clears an Anvil half-bowl, really smoothing out the Anvil's rough edges.

I also got to have a nice chat with Goo Roo's owner, Jeremy. He's still new to the dry herb vape world; I was surprised that despite the association with Cannabis Hardware, he hasn't tried one. I was bummed I didn't have the b-zero along to share. The Goo Roo injector bowl is based on a custom request. I could see that it has some interesting, potentially problematic, design choices, like a deep bowl far from the heat, big holes for the glass screen, and a double-wall construction that will present cleaning and drying challenges. I bought it anyway, because it looks cool. It does have great flow, and it heats evenly without a stir, though it favors very large loads.

It was a delightful stop, and my Black Friday is off to a great start.

(The reclaim catcher is a stout little piece from @Oregonglassblower--I love that thing)

53343344999_8f9e175563_c_d.jpg

53343473060_b86cba4728_c_d.jpg

BeltedCoyote

Foggin up the woods

That one caught my eye as well, if it helps you resist, I don't think it's function is too impressive given the shape and design? Fun little collectible though but not that cheap considering...

Haha if it helps or hurts, I'm pretty sure they have these with color as well, in the store, so could probably get one if you called...? I wonder what the price would be, because it does seem more fun than a chinese up line although those have a narrow mouthpiece and this one is still flared I don't know... Easy to hold off

Actually I was wondering about that. I'm a big Dino nerd so it caught my eye. I don't know much about glass though. Thanks!

Shit Snacks

Wow, you really think people would actually get annoyed with talk about glass that's on sale for black friday in black friday thread... like for real? Fuck, that really sucks, man. I guess I always think and expect waaaay too much of this place... but that's nothing new.

I've been elsewhere, in a dedicated sales channel in a chill conversational place, or someone was annoyed that we were chatting instead of sharing more deals... Most people don't voice their displeasure, but that helped me realize that those people might still prefer a lack of clutter in certain threads they follow for specific posts dedicated to the topic... I was just trying to be considerate that's all, not sure why it is such a thing of note really?

Edit Haha, the "like" brigade "liking" your reply posts to me (per usual) but never my posts.....:wave::rofl:
Suppose it's but one of the many reasons I haven't posted in this thread before today and don't "watch" it, and will continue to do as such regardless of being drawn in... Adios, enjoy! :peace:

I mean, that could suggest there were people annoyed by the off topic potential in the sales thread, perhaps some people appreciated the move for other reasons etc. I don't know, but something about your attitude makes me feel like I did something wrong when I'm pretty sure I didn't lol

Actually I was wondering about that. I'm a big Dino nerd so it caught my eye. I don't know much about glass though. Thanks!

Yeah I'm sure it is well made, looks nice, I've seen cheap China ones, even expensive China ones, other heady ones from US artists too, I think they could get there with really great function and form factor, but I haven't quite seen it yet

Based on Instagram it seems these really are being made to order often, they had two small inlines going, I bet I could order one and request a mouthpiece that is not flared actually maybe...? Still shouldn't!

Last edited:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
I've been elsewhere, in a dedicated sales channel in a chill conversational place, or someone was annoyed that we were chatting instead of sharing more deals... Most people don't voice their displeasure, but that helped me realize that those people might still prefer a lack of clutter in certain threads they follow for specific posts dedicated to the topic... I was just trying to be considerate that's all, not sure why it is such a thing of note really?
I mean, that could suggest there were people annoyed by the off topic potential in the sales thread, perhaps some people appreciated the move for other reasons etc. I don't know, but something about your attitude makes me feel like I did something wrong when I'm pretty sure I didn't lol

And to stay wildly off-topic... LOL:

You absolutely did nothing wrong... I'm just not interested in participating in this thread, it's my personal preference (hope at least that's still "ok" here...? LOL) ✌️

Last edited:
Bologna,

pomogirl

I read the entire 2 pages here and thought about interesting Gooroo glass. I must have missed the off-topic moments. Anyway, I also have an orange frit 3 piece--I've gotten so used to soft glass color choices that anything without color seems cheap to me. I've also had my eye on the dry catch for a while, and on the Cannabis Hardware Gooroo injector bowl which has been out of stock for a while maybe because the other bowls are better for vaping?

Shit Snacks

I read the entire 2 pages here and thought about interesting Gooroo glass. I must have missed the off-topic moments.

Sorry think you got confused, not off topic here, I was referring to the quotes that I took from the Black Friday sales thread... I replied here about GooRoo Glass so it would be more on topic than continuing there

Anyway, I also have an orange frit 3 piece--

Yeah I love mine, and the aqua blue mouthpiece alternative I have, I almost always love color glass more myself

the Cannabis Hardware Gooroo injector bowl which has been out of stock for a while maybe because the other bowls are better for vaping?

Yeah exactly I don't think it is the most effective design, saw someone else talking about it just the other day, the imperfections though it does work

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: pomogirl

Shit Snacks

What do people think of the Couch potatoes? I must admit I'm very curious about them

If you search for that term in the cheap glass thread (possibly another thread that I would refer to as the next glass thread that was really popular at the time when Goo was taking off here) you should be able to find the user reports, I think most of them were from members who are no longer active here so they wouldn't see this post now... Tater Tot I think is the other term? Different size versions... They are pretty basic classic bong styles really, nice downstem with the zong neck, need to be laid back...

BeltedCoyote

Foggin up the woods
If you search for that term in the cheap glass thread (possibly another thread that I would refer to as the next glass thread that was really popular at the time when Goo was taken off here) you should be able to find the user reports, I think most of them were from members who are no longer active here so they wouldn't see this post now... Tater Tot I think is the other term? Different size versions... They are basic classic bong styles really, with the zong neck, need to be laid back

Thanks! I'll give that a go

Top Bottom