GooRoo Glass

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
What do people think of the Couch potatoes? I must admit I'm very curious about them

I have both a Couch Potato and a Tater Tot.
I pretty much prefer the Tater Tot over the Couch Potato with my vapes these days, as I don't feel I need the volume of the Couch Potato with my vapes.

Neither are my daily driver though. But I do enjoy pulling them out for something different every so often.

Others may have differing opinions though.

Last edited:

coolbreeze

Not sure what if any affiliation:

Timps27

Feel like I’m winnin’ when I’m losin’ again
Well I guess my first heady piece will be a Goo. This piece has been catching my eye every time I browse the site for quite a while, and at sale price I figured I had to do it before someone else did!

There’s a similar piece with a few more heady bits for a good price too, and a cone rig that looks interesting!

Ramahs

Well I guess my first heady piece will be a Goo. This piece has been catching my eye every time I browse the site for quite a while, and at sale price I figured I had to do it before someone else did!

There’s a similar piece with a few more heady bits for a good price too, and a cone rig that looks interesting!

Shows how different people's tastes can be, as I find that very ugly.
I'm not saying that I think there is anything wrong with you liking it, but the look of it would really get under my skin.

nicknobody

Fucking gorgeous. Congrats.

nicknobody,
Reactions: Madri-Gal

BeltedCoyote

Foggin up the woods

Man that things cool looking. Nice score!

BeltedCoyote,
Reactions: Madri-Gal

Ramahs

Shows how different people's tastes can be, as I find that very ugly.
I'm not saying that I think there is anything wrong with you liking it, but the look of it would really get under my skin.

I've just never been a fan of those random colored curved spikes that some glass blowers put on for reasons I can't imagine. To me, because they are often of a color that doesn't seem to match anything else on the piece, they just look like random debris that was found on the ground and just glued on for no good reason.

Ramahs,
Reactions: Octavia

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution
What do people think of the Couch potatoes? I must admit I'm very curious about them
I have the Couch Potato, Tater Tot, and a backup Tater Tot. Love the Couch Potato, and use it when I'm in a Big Tater mood. The Tater Tot is a great size, fun to use, easy to clean, works great wet or dry, is fun to handle and look at. You can use the Couch Potato or Tater Tot in a variety of positions, and I keep mine on a sesh table and just lean forward, or pick it up. Never have used it in the couch/coffee table position, but that's my error, and I'll fix that today. I have a larger Couch Potato from another glass place, which I also love and use, and I'd buy a tiny one if I found one, I'm so obsessed with this piece. Been thinking about ordering Welded Tater Tot and having them poke three holes to see if it would function as a Helix.
Goo Roo glass has an amazing Upline piece, and I ordered a second one with the mouthpiece on the other side. My GRAV Upline has the mouthpiece in the middle, so I'm covered.
Just got a small inline bubbler from Goo Roo. After a quick phone call, it was set up to have a ruby red frit base. During the call I was told a solid black base was an option, but this round went to Ruby. It's a gorgeous color, and I'm sure I'll be back for the black. Equally tempted to get the large inline with Ruby frit, just so they match, and the pull between the large Ruby and the small inline with black base has kept me from ordering either.
Always had great service from Goo Roo. This time was no exception.

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution
The Odddest Thing just happened. My Small Inline Bubbler with Ruby Frit Base has been So Delightful, I thought it might be a Good Idea to get the Large Inline with Ruby Frit Base while they were On Sale, and while they were likely to have the same Ruby glass to Match. Matching is Super Cool, so I'm naturally into Matching. Matching or Coordinating, I'm Super into both. Not saying I'm Cool, buy other people say it about me All The Time. Enough so that I kinda believe it, at least in the Matching and Coordinating department. Maybe elsewhere as well, but definitely there, Matching and Coordinating, So, anyway, I'm feeling Super High as well as Super Cool, because I'm vaping Twenty20 's Hindsight in a Matching sort of way, because I was going to get the Large Inline Bubbler with Ruby Frit Base and was vaping through the Small Inline Bubbler with Ruby Frit Base, so once I got the Large Inline Bubbler with Ruby Frit Base it was going to match the Small Inline Bubbler with Ruby Frit Base, and the Hindsight is Super Dope. This might be relevant later, or not, and Honestly, I don't even think I have to have the Large Inline Bubbler with Ruby Frit Base in hand to be Cool on this one. Paying for it should be enough, because it is mine once it's paid for, and I'd get So Cranky if I had to wait for having it made, then wrapped, then labeled, then sitting there before shipping, then shipped, then delivered, before it counted for Cool. Others might not agree, but that is not Value For The Money, and that's another thing about me, I don't mind spending, as long as I get Value For The Money. That's the thing, The Value. Actually, I like Money too (who doesn't?), so if I can get Value For The Money on Clearance, or any kind if Steep Discount, I figure that's for me. If it's something I want, of course, at least usually. If it's a Steep Enough Discount I can be convinced about Many Things. This isn't even a Humble Brag on this one, I'm saying it, I have been known to Buy Things I didn't even know I wanted until confronted with Slashed Prices. No reason to be modest about that, I figure. It might be one of my better traits, Cheapness, crossed with with Sudden and Urgent Desire in the face of A Really Good Deal.
As I was saying, I had a Solid Shopping Plan, I'm at the Goo Roo Glass site the next thing I Know, I had a 18mm Pink Cross Inline in the cart, then Bam!- she's mine, which is a Hit to the Coolness, because it neither Matches or Coordinates with the now one off Small Inline Bubbler with Ruby Frit Base, though I have a Pink Blazy Susan, and Frankly, a Crap Ton of Pink Crap, so that makes up for it, I think.
Anyways, the Oddest Thing. I went to buy one thing, then saw the Pink Cross Inline marked down from $209 to $135.85, a savings of...$73... or 35%, and I bought a completely different thing than the thing I thought I was going to buy. The combination of Pink Glass - I had No Idea I loved Pink Glass! But I do! I think!- and 35% off got me.
Has anyone else ever had that happen? You meant to get one thing, then you got another? Do you think it's the Medical Marijuana?
And, I know the Goo Roo Lady holds the glass so you can guess dimensions of the piece, but how do I know if she has Huge Hands or Dainty Digits? I know what 18mm is, sort of by now, but have No Idea if this piece is 13" or 18", or some other number I'm not even thinking about! Well, Bubbler or Behemoth, it's Perfect and Exactly what I wanted.
For Sure.

Last edited:

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
The Odddest Thing just happened.

I'm feeling Super High as well as Super Cool
That was a wild ride. Very "stream of consciousness". 😆

I picked out the two highlights that made me laugh - in a good way. You start the text with something very specific. One odd thing happened. (funny typo with the "ddd" in "Oddest" that indicates mood lol)

And then you proceed to talk about not one thing but a wide assortment of topics that all sort of bleed into each other. Must've been a great Christmas high! Kudos!

coolbreeze

The Odddest Thing just happened. I'm feeling Super High as well as Super Pink, then Bam!- she's Pink Pink I think.
Anyways, the Oddest Thing. Pink Pink Glass - Pink Glass! But I think! it's the Marijuana?
And, I know the Goo Roo Lady holds the glass so you can guess if she has Huge Hands or Dainty Digits or Behemoth, it's Perfect For Sure.
homegoods-pink-christmas-decor-pink-christmas-tree-6.jpg

Your post left me tickled. ; )

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Paying for it should be enough, because it is mine once it's paid for, and I'd get So Cranky if I had to wait for having it made, then wrapped, then labeled, then sitting there before shipping, then shipped, then delivered, before it counted for Cool. Others might not agree, but that is not Value For The Money, and that's another thing about me, I don't mind spending, as long as I get Value For The Money. That's the thing, The Value. Actually, I like Money too (who doesn't?), so if I can get Value For The Money on Clearance, or any kind if Steep Discount, I figure that's for me. If it's something I want, of course, at least usually.

Haha except waiting for it to be packed and shipped or even made is more like value for the time??? Although they do say time is money!!! So you're paying extra then lol

If it's a Steep Enough Discount I can be convinced about Many Things. This isn't even a Humble Brag on this one, I'm saying it, I have been known to Buy Things I didn't even know I wanted until confronted with Slashed Prices. No reason to be modest about that, I figure

Oh yes yes I think we all know what this is like, I feel really proud of myself when I can resist the temptation, but also sad when I miss out for waffling on the decision... That impulse by of a good deal you wouldn't have bought otherwise is a special high, truly! Deals on colored glass is so exciting I can confirm lol +You gave us contact high!

Oh you know you can call them over at Goo? They are pretty nice over the phone, can give you more details on the pieces and measurements and colors etc. Go custom since they are often made to order too... (incidentally I ended up with orange frit base large inline simply because of a sale way back when, also to match my orange frit three-piece I had gotten from them earlier, although that one is extra special with yellow swirled into the orange as well, that made me want to get plain orange too... Ultimately in the end I was personally not at all a fan of actually using the piece however and finally sold it not too long ago to improvaper, but felt good to hook him up with a great deal on it further discounted!) Fun ways to feel high :lol:

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution
Haha except waiting for it to be packed and shipped or even made is more like value for the time??? Although they do say time is money!!! So you're paying extra then lol

Oh yes yes I think we all know what this is like, I feel really proud of myself when I can resist the temptation, but also sad when I miss out for waffling on the decision... That impulse by of a good deal you wouldn't have bought otherwise is a special high, truly! Deals on colored glass is so exciting I can confirm lol +You gave us contact high!

Oh you know you can call them over at Goo? They are pretty nice over the phone, can give you more details on the pieces and measurements and colors etc. Go custom since they are often made to order too... (incidentally I ended up with orange frit base large inline simply because of a sale way back when, also to match my orange frit three-piece I had gotten from them earlier, although that one is extra special with yellow swirled into the orange as well, that made me want to get plain orange too... Ultimately in the end I was personally not at all a fan of actually using the piece however and finally sold it not too long ago to improvaper, but felt good to hook him up with a great deal on it further discounted!) Fun ways to feel high :lol:
Calling is an option, yes, but I'm not comfortable calling and saying, "About those hands?".
Kind of rather be surprised. It's going to be Magikal, I'm sure, as it's Pink! Pink! Pink!, and I have been wanting to get out of the Every Color But Pink rut, and here we are. I mean, I do have some Pink Glass, so it's not as if I Never Buy Pink...
I guess I do buy, or have bought, some Pink Glass. Just checked, and I have some Pink Glass...but only a few Waterpieces, a bunch of GRAV Pipes and a 14mm fitted Steamroller. Not much, really. If I started listing other Pink Items, I'd have to make a Pink Thread, and then it would look like Pink is My Thing and I'd be buying more Pink Stuff, and I'm Pretty Sure this 18mm Pink Cross Inline is going to be the Last, Best Pink Piece I'll ever Need.
Unless the 18mm is Too Big, and I Need One with 14mm As Well. Not saying this Will Happen, but One must Be Prepared. Glass is sneaky about finding ways out of the shop, and it will Lure those susceptible to take it home. I have shown myself able to be Lured, so there it is. If I weren't so certain that this is the Last Best Pink Piece I'd Ever Want I might actually Be Worried about this, knowing how Susceptible I have been in The Past.
To be Fair to Myself, I did head over to Goo Roo Glass to Buy Glass. Not being Entirely Convinced that the Large Inline Bubbler for $112.50 was my Hearts Desire, even with a Ruby Frit Base, I was more than pleased to find a piece that Made My Heart Sing for $23.35 more, which in Vape Land is Hardly Any Money at all! Of my current Cross Inline pieces, one is Wonky and Crooked, but I got my Money Back and the seller didn't Want it Back, and it works just fine as long as you don't use Water or Any Other Liquid, and Another has a Tree Perc in the stem, which is Fine, but I Don't Love a Tree Perc even if it Works Well because I think they look like Jellyfish. Not a huge fan of Jellyfish. Feeling pretty lucky I like the Cross Inline with Tree Perc as well as I do, what with the way I feel about Jellyfish.
Now I get No Jellyfish from Goo Roo, and I can already feel the Bliss

Cannabiker

I know the Goo Roo Lady holds the glass so you can guess dimensions of the piece, but how do I know if she has Huge Hands or Dainty Digits?
I'm going to say she's got Average Appendages. I'll admit, I was distracted by the nails, maybe even a little star-struck. Plus, I was surrounded by glass, and there were people playing with fire. I'm sure I'm not a reliable witness. Still, I can say that she's not very tall, and I don't recall noting any startling disproportion in her overall gestalt, so I believe those are the average hands (in size, anyway--the nails are extraordinary) of a smallish woman.

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution
I'm going to say she's got Average Appendages. I'll admit, I was distracted by the nails, maybe even a little star-struck. Plus, I was surrounded by glass, and there were people playing with fire. I'm sure I'm not a reliable witness. Still, I can say that she's not very tall, and I don't recall noting any startling disproportion in her overall gestalt, so I believe those are the average hands (in size, anyway--the nails are extraordinary) of a smallish woman.
I get Nail Envy.
I could do that.
I could get my Nails Done.
It might cut into the glass/vape/grinder/dabmat budget, but those Nails! 💅
For the record, I am Amazed and Impressed buy the hand lady's beautiful manicures. I've even looked at every picture where she's holding something to see her Nail Art. Lovely hands, lovely nails.
It's not My Thing (I hate going to salons), but I'm glad to see Pretty Nails on those that display them.
I'm so pleased you got to go in person, @Cannabiker. I'd love to see the place myself.

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution
My Goo Roo 18mm Pink Cross Inline came last evening, and it is HUGE. Beyond that, I can't say much, because when I wrote out what I was going to say, I just knew I'd end up on What She Said, so I deleted it all.
So, abridged comment. 20 inches tall, 6 inch base.
When I called to order a Matching or Coordinating 3 Piece Bubbler in Milky Pink, I was told the upstem of the Crossline was made on 50mm tubing.
Exactly what I wanted, and absolutely Gorgeous Glass.
The Ruby Frit Base on the Small Bubbler does indeed Coordinate well with the Pink Glass.

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution
Thank you, @Shit Snacks . That's sweet of you to say.
Just ordered the GooRoo Old School Bubbler, and I wanted a black logo instead of the white shown in the picture so I called to put in the request. The nicest person answered, and I regret not getting his name. We had a lovely conversation about glass, scientific vs. hand-blown, and he asked me what color I wanted my GooRoo Old School Bubbler. This threw me, as I figured it came the colors in the picture, which were greens and blues, and they are quite nice. Figuring I can always get those colors later, we went over the pieces I had, and we came to Milky Pink and Ruby. He's going to make it, then send pictures so I can decide if I want it. If not, I can try other colors. I'm sure I'll be pleased whatever Kind Glass Man creates, he is an Artist, after all. It will Coordinate with Other Glass, and I actually seem to Coordinate and/or Match, and I also seem to Collect Pink Glass.
Except for the other colors, but also.
Being able to get Exactly What I Want, might not be the Best Door to Open, but it's 2024, so here we go.

coolbreeze

Thank you, @Shit Snacks . That's sweet of you to say.
Just ordered the GooRoo Old School Bubbler, and I wanted a black logo instead of the white shown in the picture so I called to put in the request. The nicest person answered, and I regret not getting his name. We had a lovely conversation about glass, scientific vs. hand-blown, and he asked me what color I wanted my GooRoo Old School Bubbler. This threw me, as I figured it came the colors in the picture, which were greens and blues, and they are quite nice. Figuring I can always get those colors later, we went over the pieces I had, and we came to Milky Pink and Ruby. He's going to make it, then send pictures so I can decide if I want it. If not, I can try other colors. I'm sure I'll be pleased whatever Kind Glass Man creates, he is an Artist, after all. It will Coordinate with Other Glass, and I actually seem to Coordinate and/or Match, and I also seem to Collect Pink Glass.
Except for the other colors, but also.
Being able to get Exactly What I Want, might not be the Best Door to Open, but it's 2024, so here we go.
Hope you'll review it and share pics. I've been looking at these for years, love to know how it is.

Top Bottom