Glass Vapes From The Rogue Wax Works

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
Received my terpscicle from RVS a few weeks back

Wow!
My second big boy torch vape (elev8r being the other,).
Wow!
It's amazing. Single heat cycle and I can finish a bowl in 3 satisfying hits.
First hit is so tasty but not massive clouds. Do not perform a reheat thinking this will help.unless you want to combust (how do I know eh?)
Be confident and hit again because the freight train is coming. The second hit is massive. Bit less taste but you best exercise those lungs as it's going to be a massive hit!
Wow!
I usually get a clear up hit and the bowl is done.
I get the darkest abv from this. I'm normally a light tan abv man as I have plenty but this bad boy effortlessly rides the line.
I've heard a few experience combustion but imo this is still a very easy vape to use and is quite forgiving.
You can tell from the first hit if you need to let it cool a bit or apply a bit more heat (taking in my first warning).

I love how you watch the herb shrink and darken in front of you. And then the rig fills. Oooof. Here we go.

As mentioned I also have the elev8r which is great but it requires heat with every hit. So I've electrified it (which i really like).

Big thumbs up from me.

And I understand RVS is planning on stocking more of this mad man's creations such as the QC etc.

And I'm going to try the ball mod as suggested by @olysh
Unfortunately I had my combusting mate over few weeks back and he boshed all my hash so I need to make some more. But it looks very tasty.

Have a great weekend folks.

Durbandream

Are you combusting from the sides or the top? I realized the other day that when I tamp the Terpcicle, which I don't think I ever do with the QC, It tends to heat unevenly and get charred on the top

From the top, it stopped once I started vaping full or loosely broken up nugs so I just switched any ground herb usage to the 18mmQC.

Also, I put the new Terpcice (TRRW replaced my TC after a previous head didn't fit, shout out to his consistently amazing customer service) on a high-flow 10mm to 14mm connector since I think the tight draw of my 10mm piece might have contributed to the combustion somehow and it does seem to have helped, I can clear a bowl way faster now and it burns more evenly.

HhGf1ct.jpg

coolbreeze

I haven't gotten around to trying the heavy Convection Cap yet, but the lighter one is really really great. It does take a couple heats but the flavor's good throughout and the airflow's a game changer. It's like a Camouflet Convector with heat retention.

Last edited:

RogueGuy

Accessory Maker
@Tji89 did you dm me here? If not, please do

@Chicken No Name I have an order going out to RVS on Monday

@coolbreeze gladcyou like it. I tend just to use the thin one and do 2 heat cycles

I forgot to mention in my last post that I have some beta heaters for the 14mm Quartz Cap. They are thinner and shorter and intended to be used with a smaller torch. I was hoping they would work with a small Vapcap size torch but I think that might be asking too much. But, they don't need a big torch. If you want to check these out and already own a 14 QC, I'll offer them for free + shipping. Or, I'm having a drop at the end of next week of a lot of stuff including, acrylic TM and Vapcap MPs, Mega Quartz Caps and some regular and blem Terpcicles. If you pick something up in that drop, you can leave a note at checkout if you want the 14mm beta heaters

TangibleHangnail

I forgot to mention in my last post that I have some beta heaters for the 14mm Quartz Cap. They are thinner and shorter and intended to be used with a smaller torch. I was hoping they would work with a small Vapcap size torch but I think that might be asking too much. But, they don't need a big torch.
I tried my (regular) 14mm QC with a Blazer Firefox torch and it took longer (about 25 seconds) but worked great.

Jojofernz

How is everyone cleaning their Terpcicles? And do you have methods or tips on getting combustion stains out of them if it’s possible?

I got two and use them a bunch, have combusted every so often and they are pretty stained, from the combustion and just regular use.

I soak them in 91% iso and brush and rinse clean with hot water but still staining remains on the bowl and the top of the heaters themselves.

Not a big deal just curious if someone has had success getting stains out of them. Tried Dark Crystal Glass Cleaner before, but I don’t really know if I used it as effectively as I could have.

Jojofernz,
Reactions: RogueGuy

terpguy420

How is everyone cleaning their Terpcicles? And do you have methods or tips on getting combustion stains out of them if it’s possible?

I got two and use them a bunch, have combusted every so often and they are pretty stained, from the combustion and just regular use.

I soak them in 91% iso and brush and rinse clean with hot water but still staining remains on the bowl and the top of the heaters themselves.

Not a big deal just curious if someone has had success getting stains out of them. Tried Dark Crystal Glass Cleaner before, but I don’t really know if I used it as effectively as I could have.
Try Magic Eraser. It worked for me.

MTpromises

@Jojofernz you need to warm up Dark Crystal, I used a microwave. But even that didn't work fully. Someone suggested using the torch and just burning off the really cooked on spots, and that works. It's probably not great for the life of the glass, but it works to get it clean.

Edit - just to be clear, I mean using the torch on a dry Terp, not using the torch with DC or anything else.

Durbandream

If anyone wants to try it I've been cutting the flower into slices with scissors and loading the Terpcicle that way. It seems like the gentlest way to handle the herb while still being able to pack the bowl for even heating, and so far it's been working great. No combustion, heavy vapor production and pure flavor.

Last edited:

Nebelmann

Even with Brexit related customs fee and proxy address provider, this purchase was worth it. Short quartz terpcicle with long connector. What a banger. Takes about 40-45 seconds with my torch that I use on the Anvil on max settings to get a dark roast. Loving it, getting so much flavor out of the rips

alex91

Off topic, but kind of funny story. I was looking to buy a better torch, so I settled on the Blazer Big Torch. I’ve looked up into some dispensaries and there was one carrying it, so yesterday I took the bus there. As I’ve arrived, I’ve asked for the Blazer Big Torch and the staff went like: “the what?”. I’ve seen the torch was inside the glass display and pointed it out: “yeah, I want this one”. He goes like: “YOU WANT THAT??”, and I just nodded: “yeah”. So, yeah, I felt like a terrorist leaving the store. Maybe I’m in some list right now? :lol:

jespar45

Lol, that is crazy. You would think they know what they sell? Several years ago in P.R. I went to a local video store and asked the employee where was the blu-ray section. Lol he looked at me like I was speaking in Chinese! Had no idea what I was talking about! I even began explaining when I immediately realized it was useless! Hahahaha!

olysh pops

Among the puffs of QC and TC, I was delighted to discover the Terpedo.

There are two gaskets to ensure airtightness, and the heater has a small hole for air to pass through. Bowl is a little smaller than that of a QC14. Heating takes 10 seconds with the torch I use, and I insist a little on the top of the heater which is thick in this model. the taste is delicious, the clouds abundant. In 3 sessions, it's done.

I like the gaskets, so I can walk around without risking dropping the heater. I don't use it outdoors, as glass is too fragile and the Terpedo too precious :)

Torpedo-TRWW-a.jpg

Torpedo-TRWW-b.jpg

Torpedo-TRWW-c.jpg

Last edited:

Ford Wenty

I have a born on date of 420 69, it suits me! :)
I just got 18mm Quartz Cap with Heady Stem and absolutely love it! Great hits, flavor from the first use on and have never combusted with it. Thank you TRWW for such an amazing vape. I want to get another heavy hitter from TRWW, what should it be? leaning terpedo.

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
Among the puffs of QC and TC, I was delighted to discover the Terpedo.

There are two gaskets to ensure airtightness, and the heater has a small hole for air to pass through. Bowl is a little smaller than that of a QC14. Heating takes 10 seconds with the torch I use, and I insist a little on the top of the heater which is thick in this model. the taste is delicious, the clouds abundant. In 3 sessions, it's done.

I like the gaskets, so I can walk around without risking dropping the heater. I don't use it outdoors, as glass is too fragile and the Terpedo too precious :)

Torpedo-TRWW-a.jpg

Torpedo-TRWW-b.jpg

Torpedo-TRWW-c.jpg
I think the terpedo might be potentially the hardest hitting vape I own. It's like a giant Vaponic. And I do mean giant. The bowl is huge.

Top Bottom