• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Glass Vapes From The Rogue Wax Works

RogueGuy

Accessory Maker
@TeaCup what does the GC you have look like? These have all been annealed at 1050 so hopefully they will be strong but there is certainly the possibility they will crack

@Texus I think the best technique is to start with a small bowl an 15 seconds heat with a larger torch and then add a few seconds at a time. I found 20-30 works with the Blazer

TeaCup

@RogueGuy would love to hear what you think optimal flame length is to hit that 20-25 sec heating time you recommend...
I have a Blazer Big Buddy and I don't even think you can adjust the flame size. I looked very lazily stoned last night so I could be wrong, and I can't even get out of my chair to look 5 feet away from me, lol, but it's basically full blast (so it's huge) and I used the distance Rogue was using in his vid I linked to above. Oh, and I used much less material than Rogue is using. 14mm version also.

Edit: You can indeed adjust the flame size. I forgot I wrapped some white plumbers tape around the adjustment lever because I was constantly bumping it. I have the white Blazer so it's hard to see the tape.

Last edited:
TeaCup,

TeaCup

@RogueGuy : Yeah, I meant to ask a question about the version I have. Mine is just the beaker with the indentation (someone hide me from Shit Snacks if it's not an indentation, lol) on top. What I was curious about was why do vapes like this and Elev8r use that style with just one indentation like that. What does that do? Second use last night and again there was a pop. This time I think it was the second hit I took. So far they've both happened at the vert beginning of being heated up. It scares the crap out of you, it's fairly loud and it's happening right in front of your face. Not like I stopped taking hits from it though, lol. This thing hits super nice, but that top end is a very close call to combustion sometimes.

Edit: Damnit, didn't realize back 2 back, mods please merge if can.

Boreus

Glass cap is pretty fun so far. I combusted the first time, got one good hit then added more heat too quick. No issues since then. I do like that you can see the material so you can even out any hotspots seemingly without stirring.
It really retains heat, I'm currently using a shot glass for a cap stand when refilling.

jedge

I received today the glass cap and the funnel, they're both good vapes and heavy hitter, taste very clean on both but on top on yhe funnel.
It's possible to make big clouds wiht them....

I run the glass cap with a big dab torch for a 25 count for first heat,take 4 pokes, and reheat for a 12 count and take 4 pokes.very effective

For the funnel i use a triple torch, no combustion and i'm not familiar with this style of vap,taste waow and cloud like joint smoking....

Very happy with my purchase, here in france...
Thanks for your job mr Rogue👏

If a modo read this maybe you can put this vapes in the release vape? Thanks

RogueGuy

Accessory Maker
@jedge So happy that you like your devices. Sounds like your technique is right on point. Every torch will be different but once you get the timing it can be very consistent.

Ok, this is obviously a direct knockoff of the Vaponic but.....here you go. Still takes a big torch but it rips

20220518-133231.jpg

RogueGuy

Accessory Maker
More glass and some updates to old vapes

Vapor Pipe with 9.5 inch stem all made from 3mm glass
20220520_092843.jpg

Vapor Pipe with 6 inch stem all made from 3mm glass
20220520_092743.jpg

V-Stick 2.0 - Component system offers more length, cooling and ease of use with a water pipe
20220520_093929.jpg

The "Terpedo" - A Vaponic on steroids!!
20220520_095330.jpg

Boreus

2022 is the year of TRWW!

I picked up a modded j hook (one of the ones with the dimples expanding out), grabbed one of these because I missed out on the other other ones but this thing still works really well, it's my go-to over my standard Elev8 Jhook. The glass is really thin, but that's a minor complaint.

The V Stick 1.4 - Pretty cool, the heater part is basically a smaller Elev8r, doesn't work as well as the Elev8r but I imagine that's the size factor. This is my most recent purchase though so I've had less time on it. The other part is the sliding bowl/screen which really tipped me to buying, it works really well with the funnel mini.

The Vape Funnel Mini - Basically works like my sticky brick Jr, which is exactly what I was hoping. The main difference is it seems to take a bit bigger flame to really get it going. (I use my dab torch turned down low for this vs one of my smaller torches but turned up to a bigger flame for the brick.)

The Torpedo - Perfect timing for me as I was looking at vaponics but wished they were bigger, enter the torpedo. Though I think I use this the least out of them because it seems to need the most technique (at least for me.) It feels like it continues to heat after your first hit, I'd say I combust about 1/3 of the time so far.

Glass Cap - I have both versions and they are near the top of my favorite vapes list. I plan on buying a backup set because I will be very sad if they break. The 14mm is probably my most used vape since I got it, I can load it up and clear it in one hit most of the time, super quick. The 18mm doesn't get used as much (...so far) because it is a material hog, but hitting it after work is the best way to end the work day. Filling the 18mm up gives me a feeling real close to doing a dab.

RogueGuy

Accessory Maker
Hey @Boreus thanks for the writup. I love getting feedback. It really helps me understand how people are using the devices and the challenges they are facing.

On the V Stick 1.4 are you hearing the glass around the herb for conduction? The V Sticks are 60/40 conduction/convection. If you are lacking vapor, heat according to the color of the herb against the glass. That's awesome that you are using the Funnel with it.

On the Funnel, I think it really needs a preheat hit or glass heating because there is a lot of glass to rob heat in the beginning. I find by the third hit that I have to back off because by then the system is really charged with a lot of residual heat.

The Terpedo is definitely a heat builder. Your first hit will often be ligh and the next much larger. If I didn't send you the paper suggesting the video on my site, there is a tutorial there. But if you are combusting, start with 15 seconds of heating. I use the largest Blazer and I'm always safe for a coult of 20. Then add 3+ seconds of heating as needed. It's important that you spin it while heating for even heat and only heat between the top of the bowl and the air intake.

Sounds like you got the Glass Cap figured out. I'm so flattered that you like it so much. The 18mm is a guilty pleasure because it is a huge bowl. The 14mm is very economical with herb and I love ripping an entire nug in one heat.

Enjoy

Texus

Hey @Boreus thanks for the writup. I love getting feedback. It really helps me understand how people are using the devices and the challenges they are facing.

On the V Stick 1.4 are you hearing the glass around the herb for conduction? The V Sticks are 60/40 conduction/convection. If you are lacking vapor, heat according to the color of the herb against the glass. That's awesome that you are using the Funnel with it.

On the Funnel, I think it really needs a preheat hit or glass heating because there is a lot of glass to rob heat in the beginning. I find by the third hit that I have to back off because by then the system is really charged with a lot of residual heat.

The Terpedo is definitely a heat builder. Your first hit will often be ligh and the next much larger. If I didn't send you the paper suggesting the video on my site, there is a tutorial there. But if you are combusting, start with 15 seconds of heating. I use the largest Blazer and I'm always safe for a coult of 20. Then add 3+ seconds of heating as needed. It's important that you spin it while heating for even heat and only heat between the top of the bowl and the air intake.

Sounds like you got the Glass Cap figured out. I'm so flattered that you like it so much. The 18mm is a guilty pleasure because it is a huge bowl. The 14mm is very economical with herb and I love ripping an entire nug in one heat.

Enjoy
What is the model name or number on the Blazer you are using?

Texus,

cx714

Unregulated Tendencies
Can someone (preferably @RogueGuy) please explain the difference between the Terpedo and the 14mm Glass Cap other than the Terpedo is in stock right now and ready to be impulse bought?

Have been on a butane kick lately... so why stop?

RogueGuy

Accessory Maker
@77carrera3 lol, definitely not discrete

@Texus I would recommend the Blazer Big Shot GT 8000 or the Big Bubby. Blazer touches are more expensive but seem to work forever

@cx714 they are the same concept but i think the Terpedo retains heat longer due to sealed nature of the system and the small intake. I'll make some 14s tonight

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Hi, I saw your ideas in Reddit (my username in Reddit is TopGreenRep) and noticed you have a thread here also, I like them! I was thinking since a while about a Vaponic XXL, even contacted Daniel (Vaponic's creator) but he doesn't seems interested to build others models (I believe he lost money with the Plus release).
That's why, after I seen a video of your idea, I took one of my glass test tubes (pretty thin glass but stand with heat) and I inserted in a stem (in fact a Honeypuff one-hitter) and use a cut silicone band in order to keep it tight in and to allow fresh air to enter. Loaded it with some nice Mimozz (0.15g) from my stash and started heating using my large torch (a BIG one, not for my others herbal vape) for 8s and I got a first tasty hit with no vapor followed by 2 or 3 with progressively more and more vapor, added a good 6s heat up and was impressed by the amount of vapor (smooth) and the n° of hits... at least 3 very cloudy hits and 4 with progressively less vapor (usually I dump the load here cause already pretty dark but another 6s heat up add another 6-8 hits cycle but vapor isn't tasty anymore at this point but still dense AF).

I use my 'Onic'XXL with a smaller but still large torch for longer session and slightly less dense vapor. I'm stocked to see how long the thin test glass tube retains heat although I just tested to wrap copper wire around the test tube for a one heat up session, impressive. Sorry to be just here to say I copied your ideas @RogueGuy but nevertheless I want to say you: Thank you my friend!

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Hi, I saw your ideas in Reddit (my username in Reddit is TopGreenRep) and noticed you have a thread here also, I like them! I was thinking since a while about a Vaponic XXL, even contacted Daniel (Vaponic's creator) but he doesn't seems interested to build others models (I believe he lost money with the Plus release).
That's why, after I seen a video of your idea, I took one of my glass test tubes (pretty thin glass but stand with heat) and I inserted in a stem (in fact a Honeypuff one-hitter) and use a cut silicone band in order to keep it tight in and to allow fresh air to enter. Loaded it with some nice Mimozz (0.15g) from my stash and started heating using my large torch (a BIG one, not for my others herbal vape) for 8s and I got a first tasty hit with no vapor followed by 2 or 3 with progressively more and more vapor, added a good 6s heat up and was impressed by the amount of vapor (smooth) and the n° of hits... at least 3 very cloudy hits and 4 with progressively less vapor (usually I dump the load here cause already pretty dark but another 6s heat up add another 6-8 hits cycle but vapor isn't tasty anymore at this point but still dense AF).

I use my 'Onic'XXL with a smaller but still large torch for longer session and slightly less dense vapor. I'm stocked to see how long the thin test glass tube retains heat although I just tested to wrap copper wire around the test tube for a one heat up session, impressive. Sorry to be just here to say I copied your ideas @RogueGuy but nevertheless I want to say you: Thank you my friend!
Good to hear your success ,what you are describing has been discussed previously in the cheaponic thread :). 14/23 joint and a 16mm test tube work like a charm :).

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Yes I remenber your thread now, I'm very impressed by this setup for flowers! My test tubes are 16mm wide also but what's a 14/23 joint? Is it one which allow fresh air to enter? My own cutted silicone band is a pia to put back in place... please explanations? (and a quick google search learn me it's a simple joint... how do you allow fresh air to enter please?

ps: sorry, just realized I can give a look at the thread you pointed me...

Last edited:

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
@PPN there are numerous work arounds ,simplest is a ring of silicone tubing ,and you pull it up with your finger nail from two sides,to create wave like surface ,so it doesnt fully seals.

Abysmal Vapor,

acaderp

Just a note that the one evening of messing about with the SmokeStack was eye-opening. WAY easier to nail down large tasty hits (for me at any rate) than with my SBJ, and while I need to tinker with technique a bit and timing, I think this could be my favorite analog vape soon. Only annoying bit is that current living situation makes usage something of a rarity, but that ought to resolve itself sooner or later. Just a super pleasant experience that also hit like a Mack truck.

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

Amazon.de sold me fake Ronx (was external seller but only available). Looks exactly similar besides the lack of branding. Didn't wanna bother exchanging and shit and it works just fine with Colibri.

The vape itself tho I really like it. Short learning curve, some scoobies also. Learned that one grinder (don't recall it's name, the one pictured here which I believe has some issues with aluminum dusting) with the ultra wide screen works very well. Does make extraction a bit less efficient I expect.

Now I'm not the most sensitive but I sure as hell ain't got no iron lung. This vape gives huge hybrid hits (can customize throughout session, going from more convection heating to relying more on the conduction) and they reach the lungs effortlessly.

Taste is very good. The all glass just works and the control the flame gives me as user is really cool and can definitely make a piece like this become something that stays in rotation as I get it more and more tuned in.

androponic

vaped.

Amazon.de sold me fake Ronx (was external seller but only available). Looks exactly similar besides the lack of branding. Didn't wanna bother exchanging and shit and it works just fine with Colibri.

The vape itself tho I really like it. Short learning curve, some scoobies also. Learned that one grinder (don't recall it's name, the one pictured here which I believe has some issues with aluminum dusting) with the ultra wide screen works very well. Does make extraction a bit less efficient I expect.

Now I'm not the most sensitive but I sure as hell ain't got no iron lung. This vape gives huge hybrid hits (can customize throughout session, going from more convection heating to relying more on the conduction) and they reach the lungs effortlessly.

Taste is very good. The all glass just works and the control the flame gives me as user is really cool and can definitely make a piece like this become something that stays in rotation as I get it more and more tuned in.
i have seen that same torch with a few different brand name stickers on it so probably not a fake just not a name on yours but im sure its the same OEM that made it for all. thats a hard one to make a fake of since the feel/quality is quite unique. yours looks legit.

Top Bottom