• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Glass Vapes From The Rogue Wax Works

RogueGuy

Accessory Maker
Haha did you saw what RBT is about to "release" . (5DD)
I think its actually called the 5cmDD = 5 centimeter Droopy Dick!!

Did you watch his livestream 3 weeks ago that I was a guest on and debuted the "Glass Cap"?

The only thing I would change is probably the size
I have been using the 18mm and really liking it. Did I ever send you any cut screens? Im now including, with some devices, strips of screen. I bend them into a U and put it in the tube upside down. Definitely helps.

@TeaCup I have 18mm & 14mm versions of those bowls on order. My last supplier never delivered my other order so im hoping this one will and they will be of good quality

Last edited:

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Did you watch his livestream 3 weeks ago that I was a guest on and debuted the "Glass Cap"?
It is the desperate act of a desperate man trying so hard to keep a tenuous grip on relevance and sanity. I believed in Ryan and considered him a friend
Nope i stopped following him and his products long time ago, shit just got pathetic with that vape that turned into a vapcap stem in the end,lol.
It is sad to seem him going from creating great vapes to this... It is actually quite simple and preexisting design that anyone can come off with,but adding that you have been guest on his lifestream and then he decided to that one to 0.99 copy is something i dont even want to comment on. Hope he gets his shit together and finds light again.

Abysmal Vapor,
Reactions: RogueGuy

RogueGuy

Accessory Maker
shit just got pathetic with that vape that turned into a vapcap stem in the end
Yep, and when all the ideas fizzled out he decided to copy mine. Im not saying that I "Invented" anything new but there is no way to deny that its a 100% copy of mine

RogueGuy,
Reactions: Glorg

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Did I ever send you any cut screens? Im now including, with some devices, strips of screen. I bend them into a U and put it in the tube upside down. Definitely helps.
Yep, I definitely got some with my Nameless. I just didn't bother, which is probably my own fault and not a shortcoming of your design.:)

Thanks again!

Grass Yes,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Yep, and when all the ideas fizzled out he decided to copy mine. Im not saying that I "Invented" anything new but there is no way to deny that its not a 100% copy of mine
Your work is infinetly more beautiful,lol. thats why i said it is a 99% copy,lol:D
There is no need to reinvent the wheel there are like 5 vapes i can think of that use that tech :)). It is just a style and usualy they are named after the pioneers of the idea ,thats why i mention vaponic on a couple of occasions.
I have to say one of the weak sides of the vaponic is the breakability and the small bowl, your vape is a great development of it, as many others did in the DIY thread.
I personally have made endless spin offs of the Gn0me design, i do not feel like i have ripped off someone , since the maker is long gone and i expanded the idea.

Last edited:

RogueGuy

Accessory Maker
@Grass Yes also you may have already though of this, and I really need to do some vids with techniques, but if I dont use a screen than i put a small nug in first and then some ground and it greatly reduces clogs and pass through

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
@Grass Yes also you may have already though of this, and I really need to do some vids with techniques, but if I dont use a screen than i put a small nug in first and then some ground and it greatly reduces clogs and pass through
Tim Robinson Reaction GIF by The Lonely Island

TeaCup

I have been using the 18mm and really liking it. Did I ever send you any cut screens? Im now including, with some devices, strips of screen. I bend them into a U and put it in the tube upside down. Definitely helps.

@TeaCup I have 18mm & 14mm versions of those bowls on order. My last supplier never delivered my other order so im hoping this one will and they will be of good quality
Awesome thanks, I'll wait for those then.

Texus

So Neither the 14mm or 18nn rotate as easy as what is shown in this vid. Maybe because the lil spinner piece is near vertical in mine. But any tips on how to get this to spin more easily and effectively.? Video made it look so easy, but this is difficult enough to spin while I am torching that if I can't come up with a workable technique I can't imagine these getting much use. Advice please!

Texus,

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
So Neither the 14mm or 18nn rotate as easy as what is shown in this vid. Maybe because the lil spinner piece is near vertical in mine. But any tips on how to get this to spin more easily and effectively.? Video made it look so easy, but this is difficult enough to spin while I am torching that if I can't come up with a workable technique I can't imagine these getting much use. Advice please!
That is too bad! Mine spins exactly like the video. My handle is at an angle on the top of the cap.

Grass Yes,

Texus

But damn the quality of the hits is superb. Really great. Need to work a bit on techniques since it feels like I could use an extra hand right now. But I'm sure I'll work that out.

TeaCup

You don't have to spin it with one finger like he does ya know, lol. Pinch it between your thumb and fore finger and just start twisting. :doh:

Or : https://www.instagram.com/p/CcwnX1erj3W/

RogueGuy

Accessory Maker
Hey @Texus I don't spin with the handle any more, I use the techniques in previous video, vapcap style. I found you get a hot side on the bowl when just spinning the heater.

Should have mentioned in the listing that you can use whole bud, you can use a screen cut into a strip put in, hump out also. About 20 seconds with big Blazer is usually good. If it's not hot enough at first, go easy adding heat.

Texus

Hey @Texus I don't spin with the handle any more, I use the techniques in previous video, vapcap style. I found you get a hot side on the bowl when just spinning the heater.

Should have mentioned in the listing that you can use whole bud, you can use a screen cut into a strip put in, hump out also. About 20 seconds with big Blazer is usually good. If it's not hot enough at first, go easy adding heat.
Thanks for that clarification. I'll give that a go.

Texus,

TeaCup

Tried my Glass Cap for the first time last night and I think I broke it, lol. I don't know what the heck happened.

Has anyone ever heard of this : Taking my very first hit from it and something made a LOUD popping sound? The only thing I can think of is that I made a circular screen for it, not a flat screen, but like a small little house with a top, bottom, and sides type of circular screen. And I (unfortunately and knowingly) sorta jammed it in there a little to hard. Could the pop have been the glass cracking??? I checked it and I can't find any stress marks.

Anyways..........that hit, was magnificent!!!! And stupid easy. 25 second heat up. Perfect hit. I've been trying for awhile to get one of these concoctions Rogue's been making and I finally scored one. I need another.

Edit: I should go to bed and just shut the hell up............I've combusted twice trying for successive hits, lol!

Last edited:

jedge

Hi, i've Heard this type of pop with my vaponic,and l didn't see any damage on it, i don't think your glass cap is broken if you don't see damage.
I've just order a glass cap and a funnel and i will tell here my feelings after test

Texus

@RogueGuy would love to hear what you think optimal flame length is to hit that 20-25 sec heating time you recommend...

Texus,
Top Bottom