Glass Vapes From The Rogue Wax Works

TeaCup

I'm looking to get a 14/23 female ground joint of what Rogue uses for his Terpedo. Not the heater part, just the joint itself. The only one I can find is in quartz, anyone know if the quartz reacts differently than the boro if using just as the joint? @RogueGuy? Thanks.

TeaCup,
Reactions: RogueGuy

Oden

@TeaCup I can probably get you whatever you need out of my existing stock of 14mm tubes
There are so many choices in your online store.
I don't know what to choose even after reading all the discussion on this thread.
And I absolutely want to get your work that I just discovered.
From an aroma, quantity and vapor density point of view, which vaporizer would you recommend to me the most?
I would like to purchase two vaporizers from your site.
They will be used mainly with bubblers.
I want the ones you prefer the most lol.
Thank you in advance for your answer.

RogueGuy

Accessory Maker
@Oden I think the 2 I would recommend would be the 18mm Quartz Cap and the Terpcicle. I also really like the V Stick, need to list them separately. They are all conduction/convection but the V Stick let's you controll both separately. There is also the SmokeStack wich is pur convection, think Elev8r. I'm also now making custom heaters for it

acaderp

@Oden I think the 2 I would recommend would be the 18mm Quartz Cap and the Terpcicle. I also really like the V Stick, need to list them separately. They are all conduction/convection but the V Stick let's you controll both separately. There is also the SmokeStack wich is pur convection, think Elev8r. I'm also now making custom heaters for it

I *really* enjoy the SmokeStack. Almost unreasonably so. I use it with a j-hook rather than a bubbler, but that would work quite easily.

Oden

Thank you very much for this detailed explanation 👍.
Really happy to read this.
I will start with the first two vaporizers that you recommended to me.
It's a new form of vape that I've never tried.
Later I will take the other two once I am familiar with your little jewels 😍

RogueGuy

Accessory Maker
Been playing around with vape cotton, concentrates and all my glass vapes. Found the winning combo with the V-Stick

Also trying to make these heady heaters a reality but don't think its going to work out. Had one break pretty quickly

20220910-130902.jpg

But.... pretty happy with the performance of these new heaters for the V-Stick and SmokeStack. Haven't had a failure in my testing yet and have gotten good feedback from the ones that have gone out

20220910-132850.jpg

Last edited:

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
Been playing around with vape cotton, concentrates and all my glass vapes. Found the winning combo with the V-Stick

Also trying to make these heady heaters a reality but don't think its going to work out. Had one break pretty quickly

20220910-130902.jpg

But.... pretty happy with the performance of these new heaters for the V-Stick and SmokeStack. Haven't had a failure in my testing yet and have gotten good feedback from the ones that have gone out

20220910-132850.jpg
Looks like the ELEV8R heater

Custom Flower Hardware,
Reactions: RogueGuy

checkyourlibido

@RogueGuy do any of your products work well with DMT? I searched here and on dmt nexus, didn't really see anything.

Either way, just wanted to pop in and say your work is beautfiul and I think the community is better having you here.

Dr. Lucien Sanchez

@RogueGuy do any of your products work well with DMT? I searched here and on dmt nexus, didn't really see anything.

Either way, just wanted to pop in and say your work is beautfiul and I think the community is better having you here.
All his devices are glass and retain heat. Do you have enough time to secure hot glass before you blast off? I remember it coming on pretty quick

Dr. Lucien Sanchez,

checkyourlibido

All his devices are glass and retain heat. Do you have enough time to secure hot glass before you blast off? I remember it coming on pretty quick
The glass Vapor genie is the number one recommendation on dmt nexus.(edit to add, it seems like the number one recommendation, but much of the info over there would be considered very dated compared to this forum)

But to answer your question, no. I’m a clutz, lol, but I have wanted to try one of these for a while. So I might give it the old college try someday.

(2nd edit to add, a big part for me also is the very reasonable prices found at TRWW)

(3rd edit to add, I'm so proud of myself for not having to report myself for double posting, lol, I'm feeling this edit button)

Last edited:

Dr. Lucien Sanchez

The glass Vapor genie is the number one recommendation on dmt nexus.(edit to add, it seems like the number one recommendation, but much of the info over there would be considered very dated compared to this forum)

But to answer your question, no. I’m a clutz, lol, but I have wanted to try one of these for a while. So I might give it the old college try someday.

(2nd edit to add, a big part for me also is the very reasonable prices found at TRWW)

(3rd edit to add, I'm so proud of myself for not having to report myself for double posting, lol, I'm feeling this edit button)
I did not know they had a glass genie I also haven't messed around with dmt in almost a decade. I'm sure the vapes would work great it's just most of them you heat with a torch and the devices retain the heat. He has a couple direct draw devices that I think work more similar to a vaporgenie so they don't get so hot. Regardless I would want something easy to put down or hand off that doesn't have exposed 400 degree parts

fangorn

Hello @RogueGuy

I received my order today...

I agree with the previous comment on the quality of the packaging! the outside of my package was in good condition... but the inside was safe! It's nice !

and so I received a Terpedo today 😁
I made a few bowls close together.... I'm boiled... my body, my brain melted...

so much the size of the bowl of the vaponic was too small for me, as much that of the Terpedo is too big for me !!!
I reduce the size by putting a little hemp fiber. and as I used a poor quality weed, despite the packing, it does not stay packed .... so I added a hemp plug on the other side of my weed ...

[at this time of my writing.... I fell asleep 3 hours... from midnight to 3 am... which never happens to me!!! well done @RogueGuy ]

well, I still need to experiment, my technique is not perfect!
I did 3 close sessions... hence my falling asleep I imagine!!
I burned during the first 2 sessions... without really benefiting from it... At the third session, I had very good results (even if I expect excellent results and not good ones)!

2-3-4-5 dots...
- the glass seems very solid and it's super nice
- I like the "all glass"
- with the cooling stem in 14mm, the configuration is a bit long
-without the stem, it's not practical to heat, unless you put down your torch lighter
- the o-rings are giving me trouble... even by moistening them, putting everything back in place is not easy. this is my biggest "complaint" so far... especially because the weed I used was not sticky...
- it is greedy in material and butane
- it will be for heavy use, and full of evening flavor...
- I'm really really looking forward to using it more and mastering it
- I would like to never burn with him again... even if I was very surprised... I took out my material and my hemp fiber very quickly, hoping not to have to soak it in the 'iso... and incredible, no burnt taste in the mouth!!!

there, thank you very much @RogueGuy for releasing this range of all-glass vaporizers... I was really waiting for a steroid version of the vaponic!
It is here!!!

edit: I couldn't stay on a semi failure.... I went back to it this morning!
with great success! I got 3.4 super dense and really great puffs (even with mediocre weed) and 3.4 very good puffs more...
and my avb, wasn't very dark, i could have gotten a lot more but... i didn't want to ruin my experience by burning...
...........wow........
I THINK I PLACE IT AHEAD OF ALL MY OTHER OVERPRICED PORTABLE VAPORIZERS, IN TERMS OF VAPOR QUALITY AND FLAVORS...

(and no honeymoon story there... it's not going to become my most used vaporizer, but the result is right at the top of the podium)

I assumed that before my purchase and it is confirmed!

I took some shots of course... that I will publish later!

THANKS AGAIN !!!

Last edited:

RogueGuy

Accessory Maker
@fangorn thanks for the review.

Is the problem you are having with the o rings that the glass fits tight or are they sliding and not rolling?

RogueGuy,
Reactions: fangorn

fangorn

@fangorn thanks for the review.

Is the problem you are having with the o rings that the glass fits tight or are they sliding and not rolling?

both actually...
mainly, because the o-rings fit too tightly with the glass. but if i get the o-rings wet they can get too slippery.

in both configurations, it does not place the inner tube optimally. It's a minor problem, but it bugs me.

I think practice will help me find a satisfying way.

it is the o-ring closest to the load which shifts all the time.
If I put it on the dimple initially, it will end up crooked. if I put it at the beginning of the right part, it tends to "catch up" with its o-ring buddy.

fangorn,
Top Bottom