Glass 101

Vapouristo

Vapouristo Extraordinaire IG: @Vapouristo
I'm lucky my state sells everclear 95% food grade ethyl alcohol. Eases my mind using cleaners I could drink if I wanted to haha
So lucky! where I live in Canada they don't have over 60% usually at the LC. you need to have documentation to prove you won't drink it to get higher alc.

My glass is all cloudy i simply cannot get clean my bubbler there are still bits stuck on the inside iso rinses will not remove it.
, And another issue is honeyoil inside perculators again iso wont dissolve it in rinses. What would you try to dissolve it?
PBW powdered brewery wash. Get it cheap on amazon. You don't even need to soak they work quick.

Also, I recommend cleaning with dish soap after that, and then a quick ISO rinse.

After that, you should stick to distilled water, so it won't put mineral deposits on your glass, and it filters the vapour more effectively.

rodders83

Thanks for the advice folks, Its not hard water i think its THC but will try the vinegar if it keeps happening. But first will use salt and iso and try again.

@LesPlenty

Thanks but i got some plugs here unfortunately so i am well stocked but im sure others need them. Good spot ! :)

Vapouristo

Vapouristo Extraordinaire IG: @Vapouristo
Thanks for the advice folks, Its not hard water i think its THC but will try the vinegar if it keeps happening. But first will use salt and iso and try again.

I used to think the same thing, but it is literally mineral deposits combined with lipids from the vapour, that's why its white.

Kins

I used to think the same thing, but it is literally mineral deposits combined with lipids from the vapour, that's why its white.

If you are talking about the white deposits on sides of bong or wherever they usually come right off with some 95% iso and some salt rocks.

Kins,
Top Bottom