Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
IMG-1255.jpg

IMG-1256.jpg

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017

vaporoufixtras

sigma vape enjoyer

Subnautica​

I tend to stay away from early access survivalcraft games and games popular with streamers. I don't like playing that aren't finished yet and I want to experience the game myself. But decided to give it a chance this month after seeing the reviews on Steam.

Any omg it really is amazing. Getting stoned and playing this game for the first time is an experience I'll never forget. After your spaceship get shot down you land in the ocean in your lifepod. With damaged equipment, no tools and very little supplies you need to get creative in order to survive. Explore serene coral reefs or dive to the huge depths of the lava zone and escape from leviathans, this game offers it all. It's both chill & terrifying.

Survive long enough and you will start to master the elements of this alien world.

Gameplay trailer

Paperback Writer

Im a Rastaman not a Dreadlock
Currently playing Super Mario 3D World on Switch. Fun game! I missed it the first time around since I didn’t own a Wii U.

Man we loved 3d world for Wii u and can't wait to get it for switch. When the pandemic began, we got a switch for family gaming and we accumulated quite a few games: Animal Crossing, Mario Maker 2, Deluxe, overcooked....I had to hit the throttle because having children I don't want to spoil them because I think back in the day we had one game from quite a while 😂

But so much want for 3D world! So fun

Man we loved 3d world for Wii u and can't wait to get it for switch. When the pandemic began, we got a switch for family gaming and we accumulated quite a few games: Animal Crossing, Mario Maker 2, Deluxe, overcooked....I had to hit the throttle because having children I don't want to spoil them because I think back in the day we had one game from quite a while 😂

But so much want for 3D world! So fun
Yeah, good stuff! I’m currently finishing off the Bowser’s Fury add-on. It’s getting me excited for whatever the next mainline Mario game will be...

710yota

Have you heard about the boom on Mizar 5?
I've been rolling my way through Katamari Damacy Rerolled the last few days, this was a favorite of mine when I was a kid so I am so stoked to be able to play it on PC even if it is pretty short by today's gaming standards. Perfect chill game to play after a sesh :party:

Marlon Rando

@SquirrelMaster i'll have to check this out! I'm running witcher 3 first run through may go with a hybrid build tankyish idk yet?
Titanfall 2 is on deck to change it up. anyone here play Disco Elysium yet? (on Steam)

MyCollie

I recently received my Oculus 2 and I love it so far. I was chatting with a guy in one of the social apps and he took me on a tour of a few different worlds that are available to tour. I forget the name of the app but people seemed to be very mature compared to another similar app where it was just a stream of obscenities and what not - kind of like what you would hear on GTA online. Once I get a better feel for using the controllers I’ll try games and fitness apps.

SquirrelMaster

I've been rolling my way through Katamari Damacy Rerolled the last few days, this was a favorite of mine when I was a kid so I am so stoked to be able to play it on PC even if it is pretty short by today's gaming standards. Perfect chill game to play after a sesh :party:

Oh yeah, such a good game to chill with. It's available on every system akaik, and for a good price.

@SquirrelMaster i'll have to check this out! I'm running witcher 3 first run through may go with a hybrid build tankyish idk yet?
Titanfall 2 is on deck to change it up. anyone here play Disco Elysium yet? (on Steam)
I went with most perks as the red combat side of things. I really like the combat which is why I went that route. There's only so many spots for the perks but you can redistribute later for a fee if needed.
----------------------------------------------------------

I bought a copy of Cold War Black Ops for my OC and PS5 and I've been playing with my 8 year old son. Best parent or worst lol. I turned off the blood on his at least. We've been playing Warzone as well which is FREE and I'd highly recommend.

Pokemon Snap cane out today and I may grab that one. Looks pretty good. Returnal is getting good reviews as well. Not that I need another game lol.

robm321

I've been playing Disco Elysium. It is one of the best (richest) games I've played, but be warned, it's mostly reading and doesn't work well with short attention spans. I tend to get into it, then I just want a quick mindless shooter for awhile, then go back and realize that all other games seem simple and ridiculous in comparison. It's a weird one but brilliant.

Marlon Rando

Oh yeah, such a good game to chill with. It's available on every system akaik, and for a good price.
yea looks awesome! and finding a ps5 in stores hahaha still out of F'ng stock (prefer PC/laptop gaming) easier to find good prices/sales on AAA titles. i could be wrong though?

@robm321 good to know, its been on my wishlist for a while now but W3 has me hooked, i have a focused attention span for this type of genre.
how do you do it lol, i try and bounce betwixt games but end up just focusing on one at a time (back in my 20's maybe) but in my 40's now lucky if i can swing an hour a night gaming lol.
thanks for this.

Marlon Rando,
Reactions: LesPlenty

SquirrelMaster

yea looks awesome! and finding a ps5 in stores hahaha still out of F'ng stock (prefer PC/laptop gaming) easier to find good prices/sales on AAA titles. i could be wrong though?

@robm321 good to know, its been on my wishlist for a while now but W3 has me hooked, i have a focused attention span for this type of genre.
how do you do it lol, i try and bounce betwixt games but end up just focusing on one at a time (back in my 20's maybe) but in my 40's now lucky if i can swing an hour a night gaming lol.
thanks for this.
I follow two accounts on twitter than post Canadian stock releases but you have to really watch and be quick as they still go within minutes. Pricing on games for the PS5 is not good, PC gaming is usually cheaper. Hardware wise though the PS5 offers amazing value, it's a powerhouse for the cost.

purepotstill

Re-installed Hollow Knight. God, had forgotten how gorgeous this game is. I mean, artwork is really beautiful, music is perfect, gameplay's ubertight. Tough, but with poetry everywhere. I love this game. Will try to get the 112% completion and the 4 ends (last time, made up to 105% and two ends only).

Top Bottom