***Gamers*** What are you playing?

Drug

I got Watch Dogs legion and it's as bad as
I was afraid of. Loved the previous one, but this is just meh. I'm not giving up yet though so they might still prove me wrong.

Controle Ultimate is 20 in the store rn. Gonna give that one a try.

Love call of duty in campaign mode.
Any other games like these for ps4.
I hate online games...... old school.
Titanfall 2 has an amazing campaign, is dirt cheap these days. Doom reboot maybe, haven't played those myself.

Drug,
Reactions: lookhigh

Tranquility

I love the type of game Cyberpunk 2077 is supposed to be. It is certainly on my list--although I rarely need something new. I don't recall a game I paid opening day full price for. Patience is a virtue and all that. Those in the know, know, there might be some kinks left in the system on the game and some don't want to play it, especially on console.

The publisher just gave a refund page. Something I don't recall unless a game is truly unplayable. If publishers keep doing stuff like this, I might just buy new.

Cyberpunk 2077 Refunds

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
I love the type of game Cyberpunk 2077 is supposed to be. It is certainly on my list--although I rarely need something new. I don't recall a game I paid opening day full price for. Patience is a virtue and all that. Those in the know, know, there might be some kinks left in the system on the game and some don't want to play it, especially on console.

The publisher just gave a refund page. Something I don't recall unless a game is truly unplayable. If publishers keep doing stuff like this, I might just buy new.

Cyberpunk 2077 Refunds

Whats the deal with that? Not that I really was rushing to buy it... I barely play anything, but I would have considered it.

They're just refunding those who purchased digitally, not hard copies? Was it a problem with the download?

BrianTL,

Tranquility

Whats the deal with that? Not that I really was rushing to buy it... I barely play anything, but I would have considered it.

They're just refunding those who purchased digitally, not hard copies? Was it a problem with the download?
My understanding is console people think the game buggy (with some justification) and PCmasterrace people find it just fine. It's not the download, but the port.

Tranquility,
Reactions: BrianTL

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
My understanding is console people think the game buggy (with some justification) and PCmasterrace people find it just fine. It's not the download, but the port.

Got it. Not sure if I would have even been interested in the game to begin with, but I dont think I've ever seen a blanket no-questions asked refund on a game before lol

justcametomind

I’m playing Ring Fit Adventure on the Switch. Imho it’s better than any app devoted to physical activity, at least on me.
The story mode lasts at least 30/40 hours, still half way, and briefly after the beginning of pandemic Nintendo added new game modes, like mini games, some sort of rhythm games and the ability to use the ring while the game is not in use in order to work out with the excuse of gaining experience points to be used in game.

strech

Anyone play torn.com?

I've had an account going on 15 years now. Only game I've played or even stuck too.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Anyone playing Terraria? I picked it up in Steam's current winter sale a few days ago, amongst a few other titles, and it seems to have massive potential.

It seems like a massive sandboxy 2d sidescroller, combined with the mining and crafting of minecraft. One could easily spend hundreds if not thousands of hours on this game.

Here's a trailer.

And wow, this guy's simple speedrun is amazing:

Last edited:
Ramahs,

SquirrelMaster

I'm waiting patiently for my wife to bring home a copy of Hitman 3 for PS5 (can't believe she picked it up haha) and then I'm going to dive into that one when the kids aren't around. It's getting pretty decent reviews and I haven't played a Hitman game in a while.

Ramahs

Yeah, usually.

E410-A459-DFBA-4-CFB-85-A9-D5-ACDF5-F2-F4-F.jpg

Rab

This is very very very good. Especially if you were a fan of satisfactory/factorio

Lots of amazing chinese indie games, and gaming in general may be the one good thing coming out of the worlds current state.. And one of the few things that weren't destroyed utterly by 2020.

Rab,

Ramahs

I'm loving this explosion of retro handhelds that have been coming out as of late.

Last year I jailbroke my PS Vita and installed Retroarch, and have been enjoying playing everything from old arcades to NES to PS1 games on it.

I almost picked up a Retroid Pocket 2 recently, as I understand it can even handle N64 games, but I'm expecting some even more powerful Chinese handheld emulators to be released this year.

Anyone else here into handheld emulators? What do you have, and what are you looking forward to hopefully picking up later this year?

Shadooz

Did anyone play wow Shadowlands yet?
I've fallen back 2 months in bfa and 1 month at the start of shadowlands, thanks lockdown... I had stopped after getting banned at burning crusade..

WoW is just a "milking cow" now.
HL is just timegape farm to make u pay, everything is on the ilvl and gameplay is dated. Always eyes on timer for cd.. dbm kill that game.

1 month, disci and fistweaver, M+ all timed +10 with low ilvl (~185/190), raid HM done. But no more time for that old, boring, time-asking raid...

And Pvp is just full stuff no life that one shot u..
Worst balance of every extension

So stopped at 1 month and never gonna touch it again..

Now i'm with borderlands 2 with trainer : illimited ammo and rapid fire, i hate to grind :ko:
And Trackmania 1,2 et turbo ;) but can't play those when i'm high :lol:

kimura

bro, do you even vape?

you are consistently on brand, 100% of the time

that article sucks, but as someone who has been online since the days of the dialup BBS, I can attest that what we now call "far right" content has always had a home online, and in video game communities. not really news

EDIT: currently playing Hades (PC). its as good as everyone says it is. also exploring all the old games I missed on my 500GB Pi4 bartop build

Last edited:

MyCollie

bro, do you even vape?

you are consistently on brand, 100% of the time

that article sucks, but as someone who has been online since the days of the dialup BBS, I can attest that what we now call "far right" content has always had a home online, and in video game communities. not really news

EDIT: currently playing Hades (PC). its as good as everyone says it is. also exploring all the old games I missed on my 500GB Pi4 bartop build

Agreed. Nothing new. I remember local dial-up BBSs with that type of content way back when.

I had a college friend who was an anti-racist skinhead. He started corresponding with some guy or guys via either IRC or the Usenet news groups and then all the sudden started talking about his “heritage” and racial issues. He became very angry and standoffish and we were concerned about him. He dropped out of school and I never saw him again. Another friend basically implied that he’d joined up with whatever group it was. I think it might have been the Hammerskins.

Top Bottom