Fuck you !!!

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
4a901978cf713a85d5e3677e62e8396f82d34f5800b1ee79ee008733686f727b.gif

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
Service dude comes to my home 2 days later than we agreed because his truck broke down, gives me a quote for $1500 and asks when he can start the work.

I tell him I didn't expect it to cost that much and I'm going to put the work out to bid and get back to him. I could tell he was annoyed when he said "Is there something wrong with the quote"? I said "I don't think so but I always get at least three quotes for anything that expensive."

He said "You're wasting your time and mine. You're not going to be able to do better." I asked him "Did you buy that truck without checking to see if the deal was good first"?

I was trying to make a point with humor but the look on his face plainly said "Fuck you".

GetLeft

Fuck moderna vax #1 side effects and Fuck to the tenth degree moderna vax #2 side effects. Side effects have been downplayed since the start but #1 knocked me out for 1.5 days. I got #2 yesterday noonish and by 9 p.m. I was in bed sick as a dog. Got up at 4 p.m. today against my will. I've felt like I'm dying the whole time. Constant aches everywhere, chills, zero energy. Didn't want food. Didn't even want to vape. It must be a major karma fuck or something. I contemplated an oxy pill I've had laying around for several years but motivated myself to do a hit of Portlandia live budder and may have turned the corner.

damm

I got the J&J shot, and the side effects are mostly gone, except it's still hard to think from time to time. However, my roommate got the Pfizer, and holy fuck are the side effects are 100x worse than I experienced. I had to make some edibles to make her fly to the moon as that's the only thing that helps.

The pharmacist who gave her the shot said that people that suffer worse side effects had COVID and recovered.

damm,
  • Wow
Reactions: BrianTL

johnnyCanuck

I got the J&J shot, and the side effects are mostly gone, except it's still hard to think from time to time. However, my roommate got the Pfizer, and holy fuck are the side effects are 100x worse than I experienced. I had to make some edibles to make her fly to the moon as that's the only thing that helps.

The pharmacist who gave her the shot said that people that suffer worse side effects had COVID and recovered.
Yup. I've been told by the MDs that I know... symptoms get worse successively every time someone catches COVID again.

johnnyCanuck,
Top Bottom