Fuck the Parkinson's, the Dr just gave me a reason to smoke MORE!

satyrday

It was actually kind of nice in here alone last night. I sat in Ship's old chair for awhile and rummaged through the sex toy box. Sterilized a few pieces while I was at it and took the rubber gimp suit home to show my monkey, Thomas. I also deposited DNA samples in select locations for the easter egg hunt tomorrow. I was very productive.

Enchantre

Oil Painter
I turn my back for an evening to get my final assignment done (and it's done! and PASSED!), and the whole place goes to hell in a handbasket.

Guys, I keep telling you, do NOT jump into the handbasket!

Mom, glad you are back. Dreamrr, you did great, really. Dorkus just needed a little IRL time, and forgot to give the IRL signal so we'd all know what was up. :)

Tweek, get your cheesy mustache back here... and bring me back my coffee! :)

Tweek

selleck.jpg

Tweek,
Reactions: mvapes

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
I declare this thread is a family except for those sometimes outsiders who visit to see the antics.
Mom we are all good. Dorky and I made up and some of us were just busy the last few days.
The boys behaved very well and I fully expect them to totally go apeshit now that you are back. Gee wiz I even put up a hedge butt pic ugh.

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Nah - it was a hard time for me, he saved me! Now the other two fuckers I rescued are different stories. TWO fucking Jack Russell Chihuahua mixes. Those two are crazy, one's more on the Chihuahua side and the other is more Jack Russell. One likes burrito's and the other is a drunk....

Here's Vinny trying to make a break for it, I guess border patrol wasn't around....

And here's Asher after a run in with Tequila!

Richy

Frequently up in space with Bowie
Cat and Dog pubes?

I think you can guess what I first thought that was a picture of from the usual topics of discussion around here.

Is that homemade? If it's not what I first thought it was, that is. Otherwise the answer would be pretty obvious.

Top Bottom