Fuck the Parkinson's, the Dr just gave me a reason to smoke MORE!

Tweek

It's all pubes. Molorkus pubes.

pubes.jpg

dorkus_molorkus

lolz Molorkus pubes will remove paint (from your taint too)

those namby pamby pubes would get up, run off and re-attach themselves back on their owner at the very sight of a molorkus pube.

Theys kinda like the death staring spider of the pubic world.
I once made a custom molorkus merkin (pubic wig) for a bloke.

Well his cock & balls (known as the cock n balls gang) went on a murderous rampage ala Ned Kelly style with 'Cock' (as he was known) wearing the merkin as a kind of bullet proof suit, to which the 2 balls would hide behind 'cock' as they advanced.

Luckily, someone got a fluke shot onto one of the balls. As we all know from funniest home videos, that a fluke shot to the balls is instantly incapacitating.

So, once his balls got drained, 'cock' went all soft & came quietly.

but I learned my lesson, since then all of my molorkus pubes are numbered & contain a homing beacon to guide lost pubes back to the mothership.

NO ONE GETS LEFT BEHIND!:tup:

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Thanks for all the thoughts guys and gals. It was a bit of a rough day so I haven't been on too much. Plus these drugs I'm on are making it hard to concentrate on much. :ko:

Small price to pay to become bionic though. :lol:

and here you guys thought I was just having a boob job! :cool:

dorkus_molorkus

Bionic huh??

sum sort of naughty boy spanking do-dad I expect.
I hear you tried it out on tweek, but all the bugs havent quite been worked out yet??
Now tweek requires a leg 'o' lamb resleeve, or so I hear.

Now as slightly uncomfortable the future might be, I would like to be the 1st to volunteer for naughty boy spanking. After the beta testing phase of course. Ima not a sicko like tweek.

Glad to hear you are on the mend MOM & mvapes :wave:

But alas it is true tho...............................................

I have been a very naughty boy. (runs off to get a paddle, the spiked one methinks)
You dont mind if I wear my chaps do you? I know spurs would be inappropriate.

Tweek

She can have me over the kitchen table for a bionic tune up any day :smug:

And Molorkus, leg of lamb is a fortune in my neck of the woods...how about shank of pork?

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Alright, those were my pubes - tweek, you know what it's like to be hairy so....

And Richy, yes it's homemade. I used 7 grams of headband and did a simple BHO run. I'm new to it but quickly becoming addicted. I find it so confusing trying to read the fucking concentrate threads because every-time I do some fucker comes up with new shit. These fucking kids today are borderline scientists with this shit! I'm starting to feel very fucking old!

And Vicki my dear, yes - that is a make up case. Being that the inside is stainless it was a cheap improv avoiding anymore expenditures per my wife threat's against my genitals. Yes, I know...I was uncomfortable too after what she said what she would do to me. No woman woman should be able to conjure up thoughts like that!

And Mom - I am so fucking glad that your back. If Sattrday made one more pass at me I would have had to go straight to pak! Enjoy the meds while you can, we have ass to kick! We all missed you - don't let any of these fuckers bullshit!

satyrday

mvapes, your doggie there ^ reminds me of my old friend I lost. He died in my bedroom looking at me and smiling. His heart gave out after a long life. He was the sweetest dog ever I honestly believe. Never bit or growled at a soul.

Here's a tribute to him by the original punk rocker ... in a gentler moment:
^not my dog in those pictures, but some dogs like this one really touch my heart

I've been my own brand of sicko today and have felt like a weak and racked ghost. Nothing serious, but hard to get my silly up. A toast to all sickos :cheers:

Glad to hear mvapes and bionic mom are coming along. Enjoy those meds! :chill:

Richy

Frequently up in space with Bowie
I have to say I was worried earlier when I was catching up on this thread and read Tweeks post saying:

Ship has disappeared, Mvapes hardly posts and Molorkus has run off.

I thought I might have to dust off the old Bugle and play some Taps in tribute to the Retarded Three....oops, that sounds like another penis joke but it wasn't intentional. Well...maybe a little but I don't want you thinking I've got such a limited repertoire, I can do poo gags as well when I really put my mind to it. Damn that came out wrong, I should probably quit while I'm definitely not ahead.

Top Bottom